Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

It truly captured the unsettling nature of the chaos dunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m43W4o6its8

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

I think Dall-e-2 will be left in the dust very soon with how quickly the others are developing.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:haw:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Playing with DISCO some more, I changed some of the modules this time from the defaults beyond just prompts.

I also had a typo in my prompt! "0": [
"A milkman casting milk explosion from a wodden airship at a prismatic village",
"by Alejandro Burdisio"
]

I'm not sure it's fully captured what I wanted but this is a cool scene with some cows being used to tow a barn while a giant chicken machine tramples the city in the background.

I think DISCO is the most advanced free module I've seen. Well free if you aren't using Google colab hours for something else already.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

"a painting of Cthulhu in the style of Bob Ross"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

try changing "in the style" to "painted by", or possibly as a different prompt if you can feed multiple prompts in DALLE2 (I think that's dalle at least that puts the colored blocks). I do like the results though!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

pixaal posted:

try changing "in the style" to "painted by", or possibly as a different prompt if you can feed multiple prompts in DALLE2 (I think that's dalle at least that puts the colored blocks). I do like the results though!

i like that it knows Cthulhu lives in a lake

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

TIP posted:

unfortunately that is just a very well done fake, took forever to surface the source despite it being part of a segment on a BBC 3 show

go to 28:45 to see the making of
https://thoughtmaybe.com/blindboy-undestroys-the-world/

they did a great job, there was a journalist who tried to debunk it at one point and all their research did was make it seem even more real

Nice, always wondered where it came from. I knew it wasn't the real deal, but it shows you don't need AI to fake something. AI lowers the cost of course, so if it becomes better it becomes more common.

In the meantime, I did my own fake!

Ima Computer
Oct 28, 2007

Stop all the downloading!

Help computer.

pixaal posted:

"0": [
"A milkman casting milk explosion from a wooden airship at a prismatic village",
"by Alejandro Burdisio"
]

I think your two prompts might be competing with each other. You might get a better result by combining those into a single prompt:

code:
"0": [
  "A milkman casting milk explosion from a wooden airship at a prismatic village, by Alejandro Burdisio"
]
Multiple prompts is more useful if you're going to add different weights to them, from my experience.

Also, if you're enjoying Disco Diffusion, you should check out Discoart if you haven't already. It's Disco Diffusion, but rewritten with a much more user-friendly API.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
last night playing counterstrike some random guy told us his name and major and i sent him this demanding to know which one was him

posting mostly because almost every prompt with "in a mud pit" makes me lol

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

A perfect circle drawn freehand by an artificial mind.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Sedgr posted:

A perfect circle drawn freehand by an artificial mind.

it thought you meant A Perfect Circle album cover, clearly

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"a beautiful human being"

i think DALLE is bi

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
If you get this first one, you're probably older than me :corsair:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

vaporwave atomic explosion

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Root Bear posted:

If you get this first one, you're probably older than me :corsair:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

precision posted:

"a beautiful human being"

i think DALLE is bi

Try adding 22 'very's in front of beautiful, and rerun it.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
For some reason people don't seem to post their prompts with their stable diffusion posts, this is a fairly rare exception :rant:
https://twitter.com/chris_wizard/status/1555199807903637504

https://twitter.com/nvnot_/status/1555238870232535040

https://twitter.com/benscottpye/status/1555209827718152194

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
I prompted midjourney with a picture of a cat and no context.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

I prompted midjourney with a picture of a cat and no context.

truly, :catstare:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Wheany posted:

For some reason people don't seem to post their prompts with their stable diffusion posts,

Seriously, I want to see all the prompts or the picture isn’t cool :colbert:

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Not mine, somebody on the unofficial stable diffusion discord is generating lots of political figures

https://discord.gg/f57C84Uk

KinkyJohn fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Aug 4, 2022

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Used up all my dall-e credits, loving a lot of the results.

A dark field during a storm with lightning striking with an ominous, gigantic pig in the background

Pixel art of a capibara riding a llama

A crow overlooking a dark street, digital art cyberpunk style

A capibara adventurer crossing a rope bridge over a waterfall

A goon living in a dark cave turning on his monitor

And finally, zybourne clock fanart

Steampunk blimp Docking at a huge tower.aith a meteor swarm in the background

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Midjourney: warrior grandma

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
From an article about what someone got typing in "last selfie ever taken"

bottom left one reminds me of the tornado selfie meme so much I wonder if that is what it was referencing

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Aug 5, 2022

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

KinkyJohn posted:

Not mine, somebody on the unofficial stable diffusion discord is generating lots of political figures

https://discord.gg/f57C84Uk

So in a wild turn of events, it turns out that the invite to that Stable Diffusion discord channel I posted has now become the official SD channel, and everybody who joined is now in the beta

Ogdred Weary
Jul 1, 2007

A is for Amy who fell down the stairs

KinkyJohn posted:

So in a wild turn of events, it turns out that the invite to that Stable Diffusion discord channel I posted has now become the official SD channel, and everybody who joined is now in the beta

Wait what? How do I use it or log in?

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

KinkyJohn posted:

Yeah, thanks for that ace timing. I got in like 3 minutes before they closed new invites.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Is there some reason these things keep being integrated with discord? It's just about the worst way to interact with software I've seen from the user end.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

I think the big question is if World War 2 would have happened if Hitler had access to Midjourney when he was an angry failed artist

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

Umm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceramic Shot
Dec 21, 2006

The stars aren't in the right places.
I'm getting pretty good at prompts, but I've got a question for someone with more Midjourney experience: how do you prompt such that it's more likely to understand you want two distinct characters instead of an amalgam of your terms? No matter how I try to make them dreadfully distinct with interacting verbs, the image produced is often a melding.

I prompted this: a bloodborne hunter menacing roger rabbit with a saw cleaver, bloodborne style, old yarhnam, gibbous moon, cinematic composition, cinematic lighting, hyper realistic.

...but got this, which is very rad but not exactly what I was going for:

Ceramic Shot fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Aug 5, 2022