Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

*pissing all over your face* hows this for a main stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

The only response to this (other than a percussive windpipe examination) is "are you okay" followed by a "no seriously are you okay" to any further replies

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

ben shapino posted:

*pissing all over your face* hows this for a main stream

That's a very lobstery act. I think Lobster Daddy would approve, if he wasn't banned from Twitter.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Aaaaaaaaaand the "people will gently caress their dogs" argument emerges. What is with conservatives thinking that everyone wants to gently caress dogs? It's just you guys! Work on yourself!

See i always heard that in terms of gay marriage. and the rebuttal being you dont need to put a ring on a pig to gently caress it.

Now i m having flash backs to the first time i saw a beasitality video...it was posted in a thread in gbs....17 years ago.....

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Even if you did identify as a dog your pronoun wouldn’t be dogself it would be him or her or they. What does he think a pronoun is?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Ralph Hurley posted:

Even if you did identify as a dog your pronoun wouldn’t be dogself it would be him or her or they. What does he think a pronoun is?

Furries polluted the earth and now smooth brains think that’s the end goal for all non straight Christians.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

punishedkissinger posted:

that account isnt jorp, just a jorp wannabe

tbf jorp thinks the exact same way

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

:gary:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
cody helpfully condensing this thread into a mere 3 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSNWkRw53Jo

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Stink Billyums posted:

It's a really good video and I hadn't realised just how obviously broken the Jortypede was emotionally until Cody laid it out. Dude loving benzoed himself into brainbroke worse than half of the E/N superstars.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

At this point if Jorp exploded into a mass of small cackling imps that were only pretending to be a human that wouldn't surprise me.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPmx9wpnLTo

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

What does this random poo poo have to do with jorp?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

I will never tire of these.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Flowers for QAnon posted:

What does this random poo poo have to do with jorp?

they are comments from jorp fans. sorry for not including that context

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Stink Billyums posted:

I've heard the lobster jokes but I've never actually bothered to look into his original argument and good god, the lengths Jorpy goes to in order to establish his support for the status quo are, uh, lengthy

1) Pumping lobsters with serotonin makes them aggressive
2) Aggressive lobsters dominate the lobster hierarchy
3) Dominant lobsters reap the rewards of their position
4) Lobsters are older than trees
5) Hierarchies are older than trees
6) Hierarchies are a fundamental part of nature
7) Patriarchy and capitalism are hierarchies
8) Supporting patriarchy and capitalism is natural and good, actually
9) Give me money

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVJmMmq4FSc

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

the c&c edits are just so good

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Stink Billyums posted:

Ahh 1.25x speed my old friend.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

Canadian Fonzie posted:

I've heard the lobster jokes but I've never actually bothered to look into his original argument and good god, the lengths Jorpy goes to in order to establish his support for the status quo are, uh, lengthy

1) Pumping lobsters with serotonin makes them aggressive
2) Aggressive lobsters dominate the lobster hierarchy
3) Dominant lobsters reap the rewards of their position
4) Lobsters are older than trees
5) Hierarchies are older than trees
6) Hierarchies are a fundamental part of nature
7) Patriarchy and capitalism are hierarchies
8) Supporting patriarchy and capitalism is natural and good, actually
9) Give me money

This results in the Smoothest Lobster Daddy.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
Can I just say that the new trend of Command And Conquer / Jorp mashup vids is just about the best thing to happen to the internet in years. Just fuckin lmao.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

frytechnician posted:

Can I just say that the new trend of Command And Conquer / Jorp mashup vids is just about the best thing to happen to the internet in years. Just fuckin lmao.

it's literally perfect

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

I mean I... Remember hearing about the lobster argument BEFORE and throwing into the dustbin of 'there's no need to think about this, this man is an idiot ' so when I heard it again in that 3 hour vid...

...do... People who hear this and think, 'huh, good point' not... Look into ANYTHING? For God's sake, Spotted Hyenas feminizing hormone is testosterone and they give birth through their clitoris - humans are hell of a lot closer to hyenas then we are lobsters... What the gently caress is wrong with these people?! Don't they THINK?!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Samovar posted:

I mean I... Remember hearing about the lobster argument BEFORE and throwing into the dustbin of 'there's no need to think about this, this man is an idiot ' so when I heard it again in that 3 hour vid...

...do... People who hear this and think, 'huh, good point' not... Look into ANYTHING? For God's sake, Spotted Hyenas feminizing hormone is testosterone and they give birth through their clitoris - humans are hell of a lot closer to hyenas then we are lobsters... What the gently caress is wrong with these people?! Don't they THINK?!

No, they don’t think about this poo poo. They get someone to hand them a fully formed thought whoch they can then bark on command, because they aren’t looking for new idea material, they are looking for someone to tell them it’s going to be okay, they are good, it’s not their fault, because jordan’s primary audience is men and men are not okay in tyool 2022

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Samovar posted:

You would be surprised how many people are robots and don't think even a half-step ahead.

poo poo Jordan was seemingly unaware of this most obvious response to his gay wedding cake stance.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Terrifying.

That there are people who do not doubt/critique themselves, or WORSE actually recognize the fallaciousness of that type of a comparison, the complete invalidity of it, and still say 'well, I guess he may have been wrong on this count, but that doesn't undermine any of his other points' as if it isn't indicative of a complete fundamental misunderstanding of EVERYTHING!

And now I'M sounding lunatic even to myself! God!

feller
Jul 5, 2006

You post like a boomer

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Squall "..."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeti friend posted:

You post like a boomer

Nah, I post like a boomer. They posts like someone who mostly writes RP journals on DA.

That’s some preem mental unwellness there. To me what’s interesting that the mask of academic wording and such is gone and all that’s left is like weird trad evangelicalism made worse by literal brain melt.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
My friend that I lost to JORPy 5 years ago is now all in with James Lindsay. This douche needs a shovel to the face like no one else. His trademark is to reply to every critic on twitter with "ok groomer" or straight up blocking them. he's using his intelligence to do this with his life. :sad:

https://twitter.com/mattbinder/status/1534237823343251458

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

James Lindsay is the person who most obviously destroyed their brain via twitter. He was never a bright guy but you could watch the holes form in his brain over time.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i met a former member of that nxvium cult. she was hot and wore really big headphones

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

kntfkr posted:

i met a former member of that nxvium cult. she was hot and wore really big headphones

So how's cult life treating you?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
these people saying trans and nb people are opening the door to dog fuckers are gonna flip when they find out what white women are buying all that peanut butter for

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

God drat nicki clyne should’ve been airlocked for real.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m amazed she didn’t go to prison. She’s one of the rape torture cult people, not just the scam ones.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I watched the Cody Showdy about Ol Lobster Daddy, and it really feels like he talks similarly to a super high dude trying to, "like explaaaaain everything maaaan".

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jordan Peterson would probably become at least 30% less lovely if he smoked weed.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Tesseraction posted:

Jordan Peterson would probably become at least 30% less lovely if he smoked weed.

He has though, and his stance on drugs (while loving weird) is one of his least reprehensible positions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

didn't work that way for joe rogan