Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
incontrol loving owned and its fail as gently caress hes dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I miss Epileper personally, was a true bro to me, we used to hang out in WV and smoke fuckin Bugler and just bitch about life

his music was p lit, too https://soundcloud.com/sylvanidyllics

definitely fail as gently caress he's dead and that whole part of life and that magical WV property and all the memories that go with it are either lost to me or in a memorybox forever. hosed up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cabbages and Kings posted:

it's just a shitload of miralax? that's what my wife had, anyway

you ain't never been addled by the poppy plant, if ye don't know and love the 'lax

It was some solution that was simultaneously sickly sweet and incredibly salty

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Cabbages and Kings posted:

a friend who doesn't drink very often sent me this in response so throw it on the pile

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Smythe posted:

[EG] InControl

EG has the coolest origin story of any pro gaming team, where they were the best and coolest counter strike clan in all of Edmonton, and then they moved to Vancouver to become sponsored pro gamers where they had to sleep in the back room of a gaming cafe and then moved back to Edmonton when somebody got shot out front and then I guess several years later somebody bought the name from them or something idk

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m has issued a correction as of 19:26 on Aug 2, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

everyday is national boobie day

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

goth chicks tend to have shockingly unkempt pussies

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Smythe posted:

pretty sure i read somewher our generations has like a 300x higher likelihood of getting colon cancer than our predecessors. seems good

can confirm, just finished chemo a few weeks ago, i was diagnosed last year right after tuning 39

they've already ticked the recommended screening age down from 50 to 45 but it's probably gonna come down again, there's been an absolutely enormous uptick in new colon cancers (already one of the most common cancers) specifically in people too young to hit the screening age. and these tend to be fatal cancers, since they aren't detected until it's too late (this is why we hafta screen in the first place). this started happening in around the early 2000s and they have absolutely no idea why, except that what was previously an old man cancer is now a deadly millennial disease

if you're a dude over 30 tell your doctor you wanna get a camera rammed up your butt even though you're "too young" for it, it could save your life

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

can confirm, just finished chemo a few weeks ago, i was diagnosed last year right after tuning 39

they've already ticked the recommended screening age down from 50 to 45 but it's probably gonna come down again, there's been an absolutely enormous uptick in new colon cancers (already one of the most common cancers) specifically in people too young to hit the screening age. and these tend to be fatal cancers, since they aren't detected until it's too late (this is why we hafta screen in the first place). this started happening in around the early 2000s and they have absolutely no idea why, except that what was previously an old man cancer is now a deadly millennial disease

if you're a dude over 30 tell your doctor you wanna get a camera rammed up your butt even though you're "too young" for it, it could save your life

drat, glad they caught it SH

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

whoa. glad you lived. crazy poo poo.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

It is all the pegging

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

quote for fail

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mr Hootington posted:

It is all the pegging

or maybe it was all the n word saying, i am from the sub-bible "deep" south after all

i'm easily 30+ years younger than almost every single other patient i've ever seen at the infusion clinic, where you spend hours getting poison pumped directly into your heart on a crazy american healthcare schedule

the only exceptions that i saw tended to be pale medusas that i mostly assumed were mad about having one boob out (thank you medical port) in front of the increasingly young male nurses (thank you obama), and extremely chill dudes who definitely didn't drive there only kinda high to get their port flushed that saturday morning, since you can hit the earliest spot when the clinic opens at 9 followed by the cool midtown place that opens at 10 that has the weekend deal on wax

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
butt cancer sounds gay

i got nothing to worry about

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
butt yea definitely get your butthole checked out

quote:

Levels of rectal-only, late-stage cancer increased 133% in those between the ages of 20-29 and 97% in late-stage colon cancer for those between the ages of 30-39.
While cancer rates are also rising in older individuals, those between the ages of 40-49 saw a 48% increase just less than half of that in those a decade younger.

The most significant increases were found in those of Black or Hispanic descent.

probably too much computer touching and being sedentary all day ina chair, increasingly shittier food, and much more microplastic pollution loving up ol' guts

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/DudespostingWs/status/1554450815368175617

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smythe posted:

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Xaris posted:

butt yea definitely get your butthole checked out

probably too much computer touching and being sedentary all day ina chair, increasingly shittier food, and much more microplastic pollution loving up ol' guts

it's an alarming trend but not really a big deal ....... Yet

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lil poopendorfer posted:

it's an alarming trend but not really a big deal ....... Yet

it's a big enough deal that they were teaching it in medical school to new doctors a decade ago

also hole cancer like that is esp bad because it's an almost guaranteed colostomy bag if you survive. mine was kinda behind my bellybutton so i just have a ring of titanium staples somewhere holding my tube together

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

or maybe it was all the n word saying, i am from the sub-bible "deep" south after all

So it was a punishment t for you sins?

glad you are fine now.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
oh yeah and when they give you a stoma they also deadend your hole because you're not using it anymore

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's a big enough deal that they were teaching it in medical school to new doctors a decade ago

also hole cancer like that is esp bad because it's an almost guaranteed colostomy bag if you survive. mine was kinda behind my bellybutton so i just have a ring of titanium staples somewhere holding my tube together

can you poo poo normally now

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
yeah i just have nerve damage (neuropathy) from the chemo, poo poo is nasty stuff

they don't let you leave the hospital until you can demonstrate that you can poo poo

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Smythe posted:

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Smythe posted:

Yeah man, he brought such good vibes to sc

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

That cheeky bastard.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Does it have to be a doctor

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Clean getaway.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah i just have nerve damage (neuropathy) from the chemo, poo poo is nasty stuff

they don't let you leave the hospital until you can demonstrate that you can poo poo

Since this is the bro zone and im sure bros are wondering ill be a bro and ask. What were your symptoms

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Eason the Fifth posted:

Since this is the bro zone and im sure bros are wondering ill be a bro and ask. What were your symptoms

i was also going to ask this

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
just got back from a rough day at the dick-sucking factory and i need to relax

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

done with bad dick. time for good dick

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/karmanahora/status/1555212427133960193

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/ohtheiron_e/status/1555538237401227264

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

BACK WHEN MEN COULD BE MEN

This was the height of comic strip comedy.
And to show any man can overcome the woke mob, Andy became a successful chip maker.