Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

mogwai posted:

anyone see the new predator movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yn-DrFKYPk&t=17s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

when ur girlfriend says nm, it was me

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Louisgod posted:

Lmao

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Plinkey posted:

I'm gunna watch it tonight

:same:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1555588716206247936?s=21&t=I6b0FWAwwcMgxZNzVm1_pg

oh sick they doin it

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

IffyNewtz posted:

Tag yourself. I'm Supply

oh hey I drive that route down 17 like once a month

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Did yall know that gangrenous flesh smells gross?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

and port royal sucks

stop off at the Horne's there if you want some poo poo covered in Confederate flags

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Hatebag posted:

Lol dejoy is still postmaster general

and mail has never been better!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TotalHell posted:

and port royal sucks

:wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgYnPiCKaAE

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

goth smoking cloves posted:

I would probably nuke england too given the opportunity

the "guy sweating looking at two buttons" meme and one is "nuke england" and the other is "nuke my rear end taint balls and dick" and then it shows me easily pressing both buttons at once

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

AxGrap posted:

Someone please give me all of the trump thread IDs in an int array tia

the older threads used to have links to the even older ones in the op

gl searching "trump" on the forums, it will probably be easy 2 find

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
yeah once you hit a certain point you can find the older links in the OP

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

never been quoted by bonghitz

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

Did yall know that gangrenous flesh smells gross?

Can you describe it?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Pure Michigan

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Companies making record profits while people go deeper into poverty: Wow look at this economy very healthy just the best

Workers making more money with a tight labor market that allows them to demand more for their work: Woah woah woah this doesn’t look good!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

POST THE PIC

WrasslorMonkey has issued a correction as of 20:06 on Aug 5, 2022

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Louisgod posted:

POST THE PIC

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Congrats on your baby... Michael Heil?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/vplus/status/1555627319406084097

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Michigan weed is pretty good

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

SirPablo posted:

These are the stupid fuckers shutting down libraries right?

a centralised location that distributes free books and lets people access IT services for nothing? sounds pretty darn commie if you ask me. an american doesn't go begging to some book commissar for approval when he wants to read a book,. no, an real american goes out and he buys that book with the money he earned with honest hard work and he takes that book home to read in freedom as and when he chooses or even better a real american doesn't do that and stays home to watch tv and uses the money to order pizza and wings. a real american doesn't tip the delivery guy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

and mail has never been better!

Lol i get the mail like 2 or 3 times a week now for stuff postmarked the previous week, it rules. Glad they got some hosed up freak looking piece of poo poo in there to destroy basically the only functional component of the government

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Vim Fuego posted:

POST THE PIC

I said no!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Why not just build your own mame cabinet

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Vim Fuego posted:

POST THE PIC

:mods:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

CaptainBeefart posted:

Can you describe it?

Sickly sweet. I can't really think of a specific analogy since I'm not really big brain on smells, but it makes sense when someone says sickly sweet and then you smell it. Also kind of depends on the particular bacteria/organisms responsible for the breakdown.

Anyway this foot is looks and smells like trump!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Hatebag posted:

Lol i get the mail like 2 or 3 times a week now for stuff postmarked the previous week, it rules. Glad they got some hosed up freak looking piece of poo poo in there to destroy basically the only functional component of the government

I loving hate it. I have cases with deadlines that must be sent US mail and received, not postmarked, by a certain date.

It's completely out of my control and they'll never change it to allow sending by other carriers who still offer guaranteed delivery dates haha

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

Why not just build your own mame cabinet

nerds get off on interacting with the Brand, not actually being able to play the game

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

TotalHell posted:

and port royal sucks

stop off at the Horne's there if you want some poo poo covered in Confederate flags

Around there, do you remember a Dixie Hotel? I used to drive 301/17/254 up to DC from coastal NC now and then, avoiding the freeway for the scenic view. Dixie Hotel was the ruins of a big motel close to there, can't remember exactly offhand.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

jones's lawyer reynaul has a funny mullet

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hatebag posted:

The fact this is supposed to be a smiling glamor shot and the best this ghoul can do is this big tooth grimace like he’s about to bite your throat is telling

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

Sickly sweet. I can't really think of a specific analogy since I'm not really big brain on smells, but it makes sense when someone says sickly sweet and then you smell it. Also kind of depends on the particular bacteria/organisms responsible for the breakdown.

Anyway this foot is looks and smells like trump!

Thank you. I am going to try and avoid that happening to me. Yikes

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Vim Fuego posted:

I loving hate it. I have cases with deadlines that must be sent US mail and received, not postmarked, by a certain date.

It's completely out of my control and they'll never change it to allow sending by other carriers who still offer guaranteed delivery dates haha

Did you know the usps launched an official podcast called "Mailin' it!" ?

they talked with this guy on an episode and their OSHA person on another.....cum town it is not

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

CaptainBeefart posted:

Can you describe it?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

oh pfc u crazy for this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU