Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

most chairs fold when stav sits on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

most chairs fold when stav sits on them

i think "all chairs are folding chairs when stav uses them" is more elegant. from the top, please. also let's undo that button. i'll get it

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Tetramin posted:

Tell me I look natty

but also i don't like it when people post pic b/c actually everyone is their avatar

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I miss mine so bad, I had it since like 2012 lol

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
Are the videos patreon only or are any of those psycho clip channels uploading them onto youtube or whatever

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

i say swears online posted:

that's already in the smithsonian

Maybe I saw it here first and am having thread amnesia but this reminded me that there's a Black Smithsonian in Chicago

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

multistability posted:

Are the videos patreon only or are any of those psycho clip channels uploading them onto youtube or whatever

patreon only

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

ben shapino posted:

as long as he has some really nice shoes on

We gotta get this guy some sneakers

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

Maybe I saw it here first and am having thread amnesia but this reminded me that there's a Black Smithsonian in Chicago

youtube channel fugue state be uploading

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Buller posted:

youtube channel fugue state be uploading

he did for about a day, but it seems to have already been taken down

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Exodus1984 posted:

Stavros Halkias, the former 3rd mic on Cum Town (the predecessor to The Adam Friedland Show) went on Pardon My Take and confessed that he quit Cum Town with no plan because he was burned out after his tour. Thats about it.

Lol going to listen to this interview with stav because it sounds too stupid to be true. I bet he tried to convince nick and Adam to end it before they agreed and then nick just told him to quit out of anger and used that spite to make cumtown turn into its true potential as tafs

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Rorobb posted:

Lol going to listen to this interview with stav because it sounds too stupid to be true. I bet he tried to convince nick and Adam to end it before they agreed and then nick just told him to quit out of anger and used that spite to make cumtown turn into its true potential as tafs

its true, this was before the segment where they graded every nfl team based on how well their coach and qb can gently caress

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Apparently he wants to eat pray love in Baltimore

I give it two months before he publicly turns against the boys (he’s very clearly trying to make it seem like there’s no hard feelings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gonna end up on jude doyle's couch

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Lol blaming the podcast for being unhealthy and eating like poo poo 5 min into his interview

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

bop bop perano posted:

unrelated, but it seemed like a lot of people in the old thread were into the on cinema stuff, but holy poo poo the alex jones trial literally seems like it was written by tim or something, sometimes the similarities are insane and even more absurd than the electric sun 20 trial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFHTEd0RlAI

lmfao the judge has that exasperated sound that workers get when they’re dealing with the dumbest customer ever

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Rorobb posted:

Lol blaming the podcast for being unhealthy and eating like poo poo 5 min into his interview

getting paid 25k a month to do 8 hours or so of the laziest "work" imaginable was making me believe I could get similar results out of exercising and that had to stop

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Tetramin posted:

From what you’re told? Well, dish it

Have it plainly from the big man himself:

Stavros "The Pig" Halkias posted:

What it is for me is like - and just like, I did - I started doing comedy because like, I wanted to do whatever the gently caress I wanted. I didn't do it to be rich, and like, have a job. Like, I could - I was pretty good at school. Like I, you know, I could have had - I could have been making money out of it, but I was like, no, money's not important to me. I want freedom. I want to be able to do whatever the gently caress I want. And then once... even something successful starts feeling like a job or you feel trapped by it. Some of the, like, magic is gone.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ran out of songs to turn into gay sex parodies

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I’m way too tired from going “y’all like sex?” for a few months I can’t possibly laugh at gay actor michael douglas anymore

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

stavvie on the 1s and 2s

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

stavvie on the 1s and 2s

wow bro get over it

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

stavvie on the 1s and 2s

He has both types of diabetes, yeah

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

It does seem like a 2 hour workweek and 25K per month would have been helpful in regards to being able to do whatever the gently caress he wanted, but oh well. If Nick didn't want him to leave, he shouldn't have let him out of the cage imo.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Honestly I think Stav just knows he can get laid a hell of a lot more on the road than in NYC so he'd rather do that

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Crespolini posted:

It does seem like a 2 hour workweek and 25K per month would have been helpful in regards to being able to do whatever the gently caress he wanted, but oh well. If Nick didn't want him to leave, he shouldn't have let him out of the cage imo.

at the time they were in the process of transferring him to a larger enclosure

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

wow bro get over it

I have

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Crespolini posted:

Have it plainly from the big man himself:

if 2 hours a week feels too much like a job and a trap i've got some bad news for him

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

enjoying the dueling Charlie Rose impressions

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
“I want freedom. I want to be able to do whatever the gently caress I want.”

Lmao

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Spending 6 hours, 1 day a week with my friends is too oppressive

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ben shapino posted:

lol

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Cocaine is Abel posted:

“I want freedom. I want to be able to do whatever the gently caress I want.”

Lmao

apparently what he wants is to flood youtube with clips of his standup

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

ben shapino posted:

Whoo!

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Pharmaskittle posted:

enjoying the dueling Charlie Rose impressions

This and the LA podcasters bit are the best things to come out of the show in months

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i was at an event today hosted by some radio station and i saw a guy there in a richard gere museum shirt.

my first time seeing anything cum town related in public

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol i don't think i've thought about radio station live events since i was in high school. do they still have the big prize wheel

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I’m from a rural area so if there was a radio station event it was usually some dipshit sitting at a folding table handing out stickers for THE ROCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

lol i don't think i've thought about radio station live events since i was in high school. do they still have the big prize wheel

it was a .5K race, basically i got drunk in the hot sun, then ran around a block.

a friend wanted me to go, so i did.