Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I actually saw my first episode of Columbo recently because it was the only thing in english on TV in italy. They apparently love their american crime procedurals over there - have a whole network just for them.
It was good.

The Italian crime movies from the 70s are fantastic, and the sound tracks for them are also fantastic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPYfTybhLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

petit choux posted:

Rap rat's the name. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith. The video boab oyadevith

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
how did I get charge for a hundred foot Uber ride? did I get kicked out? I’m contesting that poo poo

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

T U R D

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/joemacare/status/1555624745575620609

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
currently watching Ancient Aliens 18x01 which is about how Trump wanted to tell us about the UFOs but the Pentagon covered it up

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

a.lo posted:

you hold no power here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fight the powers that be

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

I'll look at getting one up, there has to be a decent dockerized one

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i ordered Burger King

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

how did I get charge for a hundred foot Uber ride? did I get kicked out? I’m contesting that poo poo

🤣 lmao

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

CODChimera posted:

Isn't there a famous quote about it, the unborn being the ideal thing to champion for

Yeah, it's perfect. You get to be a warrior for something that's 100% undeniably right, opposition to is nothing short of mass murder, it checks all the boxes for a real crusader. And all the people who might have been crusaders for an issue that would make life better for the living are sucked into that vast moral quagmire and exposed increasingly to Q type nutjobs, and drawn further and further from critical thinking and more into kneejerk reactionaries with lots of heavily armed friends.

In fact, I wonder if anybody has published a venn diagram of how many people who are big into second amendment and/or gun "collectors" with people who believe abortion is a crime and vice-versa. People who believe the killing of all the schoolchildren in Uvalde is a necessary evil but what can you do but who think abortion is murder and we have to kill stop all the people doing it.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

a.lo posted:

you hold no power here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol yep. Just like the Lee Zeldin “attack” that ended in Doug Mastriano releasing a statement about “violent democrat rhetoric.” They always tell you what they’re going to do ahead of time and Dems are completely ignoring it all because they think it’s just kayfabe.

Yeah but with Trumo it's just a little rustling of the glorious plumage, nothing more.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

You were probably belligerent

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

You were probably belligerent

ill have you know that i am not a beligerent drunk. I'm more of a jolly fat drunk. everyone loves me!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
my sister got charged 200$ for not putting away her rented scooter after cops chased her away from it after an abortion rally

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

my sister got charged 200$ for not putting away her rented scooter after cops chased her away from it after an abortion rally

harsh but fair, she should have deposited it i her closest river/lake receptical

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Joementum posted:

currently watching Ancient Aliens 18x01 which is about how Trump wanted to tell us about the UFOs but the Pentagon covered it up

Giorgio Tsoukalos is a Centauri - bing bong, so simple!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hold on, zoom in there zerocool

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

booz

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Some truckstop Jesus stuff there boy

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i remember those dumbass limebikes had an alarm on them that would threaten to call the police if it detected movement and wasn’t paid for lol

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

petit choux posted:

drat, those boots must grant at LEAST +33% health regen

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

You can get dried shitakes real cheap, FWIW

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the J6 chuds who are like a bloo bloo bloo we're in jail are so weird to me, like wtf do you think is going to happen if you try to do a violent coup of the government and fail. meanwhile leftist protestors prepare to be jailed over every little thing bc they know what happens when you threaten the powers that be

I don't think there's a clearer example of the conservative false entitlement complex

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Just had a half cup of vanilla latte I wanna see Trump pics and get all jazzed up

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

ill have you know that i am not a beligerent drunk. I'm more of a jolly fat drunk. everyone loves me!

You were blackout, this may have been the time you crossed the line!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sherbert Hoover posted:

confession: I have never seen an episode of columbo

I admit it's a personal bias but my very favorite ep is the one with Johnny Cash as the bad guy. He used to love playing the bad guy.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

petit choux posted:

those are like the Highlander boots that count as holy ground so no one's allowed to cut your head off

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

petit choux posted:

ahhh boots that make you weak against demonic energy good good

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lol at least a few of my students had those boots

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Get all your favorite Jesus merch at the temple.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

today in British terfs: menstruation is not an involuntary bodily function because it's what your body is supposed to do

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

You got some dog poop on your crucifixes there lady

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

You were blackout, this may have been the time you crossed the line!

seems unlikely, im a good natured dude who gets along with everyone!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

today in British terfs: menstruation is not an involuntary bodily function because it's what your body is supposed to do

Putin should just get on with it, do the world a favor you old fuckwad

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Wrex Ruckus posted:

drat, those boots must grant at LEAST +33% health regen

+1 to Boot Scootin Boogie skill

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

seems unlikely, im a good natured dude who gets along with everyone!

gently caress you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

dads friend steve posted:

sighing as I rearrange the babies that are already in the drop box so I can fit mine in

lmao