Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

kntfkr posted:

I'm in favor of destroying president mountain. Much like the flag, it should be replaced with boobs.

It is a sacred mountain to the Lakota Sioux that was desecrated by a member of thr KKK with the faces of their conquerors. Maybe the white man shouldn't be doing any more damage there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
at least remove the presidents and their girlfriends

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i've never been to mt rushmore, i don't think it exists. it's all photoshops

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i just googled "mt rushmore conspiracy theory" and apparently there is a secret illuminati chamber in abe lincoln's noggin

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

kntfkr posted:

at least remove the presidents and their girlfriends

If the Lakota sanded them off it'd be pretty cool imo

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

precision posted:

UPDATE on that house i was talking about earlier

they have now added a huge Confederate Flag, and under it the writing "What's Next? Mt. Rushmore? American Flag?"

so yes, these are african-american people who love Clarence Thomas, hate Jews, hate "Dems" and "libs" because they "lynched black teachers in the town square 16 years ago", and also love... the Confederate Flag

i just, i just can't. i have to talk to these people

They're probably pretty standard conservative people who won't like you poking fun at their sincere beliefs. The confederate flag still represents "the south" or "home" for a lot of people, despite what people outside of the areas think.

stevewm
May 10, 2005

precision posted:

i just googled "mt rushmore conspiracy theory" and apparently there is a secret illuminati chamber in abe lincoln's noggin

I thought it contained the lost City Of Gold? At least this is what Nicholas Cage told me.. Did he lie?!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

New angle of the demver truck, and apparently she has wheels?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Linux Pirate posted:

New angle of the demver truck, and apparently she has wheels?

I'm falling in love all over again!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Still at this angle the longer you look the worse it gets.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

satanic splash-back posted:

They're probably pretty standard conservative people who won't like you poking fun at their sincere beliefs. The confederate flag still represents "the south" or "home" for a lot of people, despite what people outside of the areas think.

And some people think the earth is flat. "Sincere beliefs" don't change that they're flying the flag of a government that fought to own humans.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Mr. Lobe posted:

It is a sacred mountain to the Lakota Sioux that was desecrated by a member of thr KKK with the faces of their conquerors. Maybe the white man shouldn't be doing any more damage there.
Sounds like you're not just telling them what to do, you're also telling them not to do whatever they want. Might even be suggesting you're better than them!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Nessus posted:

Sounds like you're not just telling them what to do, you're also telling them not to do whatever they want. Might even be suggesting you're better than them!

I think it's pretty obvious the Lakota-Sioux should decide what should be done? What are you suggesting

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Mr. Lobe posted:

I think it's pretty obvious the Lakota-Sioux should decide what should be done? What are you suggesting
I agree with you, I'm being wry about the perspective of the Real American types who would bitch and whine and cry if there was literally any motion in that direction. It's Lakota land, they should own it and decide what's done with it.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

precision posted:

Thats where they communicate with the Lizard people.

See, Lincoln was a lizard people.
LI- Lincoln
LI- Lizard

After the WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION, in which the south (good guys) selflessly surrendered in order to save NORTHERN lives, the south decided that they would go for the REAL victory by having Lincoln (remember, lizard man) killed. So the GREAT SOUTHERN WHITE MAN SAVIOR, John Wilkes Booth "assassinated" Lincoln (lizard man) and since Lincoln (lizard man) was the only lizard people on America at the time, they (the GOOD SOUTHERN PEOPLE) by way of John Wilkes Booth, STOPPED the Lizard people invasion. At least for the time being, but once Mt. Rushmore was finished, the lizard people re-infiltrated certain branches of the U.S. Government with help from the Free Masons and THE ILLUMINATI.

Inside Herman's Lincoln's (lizard man) head is where they communicate, and also there is a trans-dimensional portal where the lizard people can come and go from our dimension and there is where they devise plots in which they can advance THE GAY AGENDA.

Basically, if you want to be saved by god, then you have to pray to Jesus. You can either pray UP TO four times per day, or SIX OR MORE times per day.
If you pray 5 times a day then the Taliban wins.

GO AMERICA!!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

satanic splash-back posted:

well, i'm not in the South, i'm in Illinois. i have actually lived a couple decades in The South though, and in that whole time, the only people who were loud about the Conf. Flag were lovely white people

also why do you think i would make fun of them. i'm not you. i'm not some message board shitbird who delights in petty fuckin bullshit, my dude.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

It would be really easy to read too much into the fact that the "parents" in that family are both old Soviet weapons.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Some people call me the Forte Cowboy...

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
okay the person asking if they mean real vampires or metaphorical vampires brings up a good point

e: oops, wrong thread

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

This makes me genuinely really sad. There's like twenty levels of pitiful here, and I can't even start to unpack it.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

The guy who said Mt. Rushmore should be replaced with boobs was being 100% serious. Please scold him and correct his behavior.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hes right tho

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

A lot of those look bought from a store, is spending a bunch of money on decorations like this more or less crazy than DIY?

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Just shows their income level generally. Both are loving insane

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
definitely not a cult

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

ZeusCannon posted:

Just shows their income level generally. Both are loving insane

Probably also the availability of professionally-produced swag, which boils down to how popular the sentiment is. "I hate Democrats" has enough potential bumper sticker buyers; "All cats are working for the CIA and they are hiding microchips in the litter box", not so much.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Powered Descent posted:

Probably also the availability of professionally-produced swag, which boils down to how popular the sentiment is. "I hate Democrats" has enough potential bumper sticker buyers; "All cats are working for the CIA and they are hiding microchips in the litter box", not so much.

this is anti-cat propaganda and you are just amplifying it

see my van for further context

see the trailer for footnotes

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Powered Descent posted:

Besides everyone knows they hide the microchips in their toys and catnip.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/ambjohnboiton/status/1555952025736826883

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

don’t blame me, i voted for cum

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hedley Lamarr: What are your qualifications?

Thug:

Hedley Lamarr: You said 'cum' five times.

Thug: I like cum.

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

is that a hearse

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

bertolt rekt posted:

is that a hearse

If the cum hearse is a rockin’

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The cum hearse is always rockin

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

the cum hearse implies the existence of a cum corpse :rip: (imagine this smiley was photoshopped to say 'CUM')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ror posted:

the cum hearse implies the existence of a cum corpse :rip: (imagine this smiley was photoshopped to say 'CUM')

It's full of socks that stand up on their own