Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

enabled veteran posted:

ashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/SA__moment/status/1556240786500493314?t=FI0udqYoiv-s-XM_2HnI_A&s=19

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

im ok with lpzie having button access and think they will do ok at it

i hope so. the buttons have destroyed many

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

That is a stupid frog to put in a photoshoot though, what was she thinking

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

It feels like this happened a thousand years ago.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Inspector Hound posted:

That is a stupid frog to put in a photoshoot though, what was she thinking

Gotta do something to distract from only having 2 toes on one of your feet

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Beavis is right.

Toxoplasmid
May 18, 2004

piss tape is real

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

The far-right "Lions Not Sheep" apparel company was ordered to pay a hefty fine after being caught replacing "Made in China" tags on its appear with "Made in USA."

Lions Not Sheep Products, LLC, and its owner Sean Whalen, were ordered to pay a $211,335 fine by the Federal Trade Commission. Additionally, the company was ordered to 'stop making bogus Made in USA claims' and "come clean about foreign production."

The Deseret News described the "Lions Not Sheep" as a "Utah-based apparel company known for its inflammatory T-shirts that often espouse pro-Second Amendment and pro-Trump messages."

"A reference to the saying “a lion doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep,” the company made waves during the pandemic in response to mask mandates and COVID-19 restrictions, with shirts that read “give violence a chance,” depict Donald Trump as the Terminator and frequently feature military-style rifles," the newspaper reported. "The company also has a celebrity roster that includes mixed martial arts fighter Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone, Robert J. O’Neill, who claims to be the sole Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden, and motorcycle racer Davi Millsaps."

One Weird Trick

(that is very illegal)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Love a startled frog and a bidactyl lady

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:gritin:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Lpzie posted:

code:
top snyper
conclusion, :justpost:

can you list by ratio of snipe count to total post count?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

One Weird Trick

(that is very illegal)

i'm glad that these guys swindled chuds out of their money and also that they got in trouble for it

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

when they come at you and your crystal is fully charged

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Lpzie posted:

anyway, here's some dumb poo poo i did....

code:
Most Empty* Quoted From July Thread
rank username                  quotes
01   Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud 20
02   WrasslorMonkey            17
03   Joementum                 15
04   mazzi Chart Czar          13
05   neutral milf hotel        13
06   The Nastier Nate          13
07   RealityWarCriminal        13
08   i say swears online       12
09   dew worm                  12
10   Jon Irenicus              12
it's not clear to me what the open/close/high/low of a candlestick chart should represent. first 10 minutes and last 10 minutes of the hour? i'll think about it...

[TRUMP] <— the dong cumming

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Is that the girl with the weird foot

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I like the prez with trumps and a dump

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/jack/status/1555963290219692033

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

magiccarpet posted:

Is that the girl with the weird foot

i dont know, check wikifeet

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Nothing wrong with college credit plus

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

here's a cool dark star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMVSiXnuuh0

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Oh no, they are tracking people's movements and enforcing quarantines, I'm glad I live in the US where they are tracking people's movements and not enforcing quarantines

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

*sips coffee* good morning, Sunday morning

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

shut up bitch

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Lpzie posted:

anyway, here's some dumb poo poo i did....

code:
Most Empty* Quoted From July Thread
rank username                  quotes
01   Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud 20
02   WrasslorMonkey            17
03   Joementum                 15
04   mazzi Chart Czar          13
05   neutral milf hotel        13
06   The Nastier Nate          13
07   RealityWarCriminal        13
08   i say swears online       12
09   dew worm                  12
10   Jon Irenicus              12

it's not clear to me what the open/close/high/low of a candlestick chart should represent. first 10 minutes and last 10 minutes of the hour? i'll think about it...

in it, voted 5

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

dipshit techlord tweets about wishing the end of the Middle Kingdom

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

The CCP already abused this system to stop people protesting outside banks over the last few weeks.
China has a building problem, they are imploding at the moment not building houses promised.
In China, you start paying BEFORE the house is built, so a lot got mortgages on places that do not yet exist.
And people started to protest at the bank, wanting their money back from something that they will never get.
So the CCP turned them all to red status, meaning they couldnt travel to protests and need to stay at home.
Instead of you know, investigating the corrupt companies. No doubt the CCP party is neck deep with them getting kick backs.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

*Posts spreadsheets on a Sunday morning*

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

happyhippy posted:

The CCP already abused this system to stop people protesting outside banks over the last few weeks.
China has a building problem, they are imploding at the moment not building houses promised.
In China, you start paying BEFORE the house is built, so a lot got mortgages on places that do not yet exist.
And people started to protest at the bank, wanting their money back from something that they will never get.
So the CCP turned them all to red status, meaning they couldnt travel to protests and need to stay at home.
Instead of you know, investigating the corrupt companies. No doubt the CCP party is neck deep with them getting kick backs.

this would never happen in the US, the most not corrupt country in the world

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

goth smoking cloves posted:

Oh no, they are tracking people's movements and enforcing quarantines, I'm glad I live in the US where they are tracking people's movements and not enforcing quarantines

Yeah I'm glad we live in the United States where the government can monitor everything I do while letting covid, monkeypox, and even maybe polio spread uncontrollably.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

I like the prez with trumps and a dump

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

this account is run by guy mann btw

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Dewgy posted:

this account is run by guy mann btw

i dont know who that is

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Hi im George Cum but you can call me Steve

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

good morning Sunday morning

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005