Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

"processed food" is the dumbest fuckin scare phrase in the book, there was an article making the rounds the other day about how "a diet high in processed foods causes cognitive decline". You read the article and it turns out the diet in question was high in salt and sugar, and low in protein and fiber. They could have published that, but that might have actually been informative

Guess what foods are high in salt and sugar lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

The Nastier Nate posted:

where is there left for him to go? He's gonna be bangin' the first lady in a month

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

"processed food" is the dumbest fuckin scare phrase in the book, there was an article making the rounds the other day about how "a diet high in processed foods causes cognitive decline". You read the article and it turns out the diet in question was high in salt and sugar, and low in protein and fiber. They could have published that, but that might have actually been informative

Go ride a bike

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Look at how much processing goes into making onions edible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MyLD1IBU4k

None?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The rehabilitation of Hillary begins

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

petit choux posted:

The rehabilitation of Hillary begins

It's her turn

:wink:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

yea I think PFC is using a definition of "processed" that is, shall we say, ridiculous. There's clearly a difference between a bag of rolled oats and a granola bar.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

titty_baby_ posted:

Guess what foods are high in salt and sugar lol

lol

hey PFC, did you know salt is a preservative?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

petit choux posted:

Did you watch the amazing ms. maisel? My wife was watching it and it had this incredible Adirondacks resort scene, they really do a great job on that stuff. I don't really know what the general story is like, but the eps I glimpsed had some moments.

that upload amazon prime show is set in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohonk_Mountain_House?wprov=sfla1, at least some of the exterior shots

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lpzie posted:

no clue what im d oing......

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

End billionaires.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

"everything's preserved!" I shout as a eat more fast food and little Debbie snacks, "none of this poo poo matters its just liberal scaremomgering" I mutter as I eat a blooming onion

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

yaaaaas!

she wants some millenial cred right?

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

petit choux posted:

He is just a stupid, spiteful piece of poo poo and this country needs to clean all the egg off its face and it's going to be a long road so gently caress it, just let the bastard suck his own dick in public again and again, what the gently caress does it even matter

good morning

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

why the absolute FUUUUCK are we spending this much time and energy and water to cut loving onions everyone owns a knife

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

yeah imagine being governed by this dweeb

like usual the British upper class are ruled by a shadow group of Germans.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

i am harry posted:

why the absolute FUUUUCK are we spending this much time and energy and water to cut loving onions everyone owns a knife

I didnt even watch the video tbh but watching it now yeah pretty ridiculous

Right up there with coming into Safeway and they have like an ear of corn plastic wrapped onto tje Styrofoam thing like a chunk of meat

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bip Roberts posted:

like usual the British upper class are ruled by a shadow group of Germans.

It's the frickin Danes!!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I member as a weed lad my parents buying meat and you'd just ask the deli butcher person and they'd wrap you a thing of meat in wax paper all tigjt and that was it and now the meat is all prepackaged with its own clingwrao and styro and even a little silica packet type thing

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

a.lo posted:

God I hate that hAppy Noodle Boy

buddy you think you hate happy noodle boy? trying being happy noodle boy

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

No, the Swedes!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

i am harry posted:

onions own, love da onions

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

titty_baby_ posted:

I member as a weed lad my parents buying meat and you'd just ask the deli butcher person and they'd wrap you a thing of meat in wax paper all tigjt and that was it and now the meat is all prepackaged with its own clingwrao and styro and even a little silica packet type thing

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1556098843158118400

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1556075369698131968

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

quote:

Onion, bunyan, be my little funyon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cj1RnOnnjg&t=119s

petit choux has issued a correction as of 16:43 on Aug 7, 2022

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

new tinder bio just dropped

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Ben Nerevarine posted:

yes mate, that’s why I have two bags of *whole* onions in the pantry.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s e s h

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

m'butcher

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

i am harry posted:

yes mate, that’s why I have two bags of *whole* onions in the pantry.

why not slice them ahead of time? let your present self treat your future self. open all the windows. get that knife nice and sharp. have your woven basket right next to you. move your loved ones to a motel temporarily. save the skins to mend your clothes.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

reported

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/MichaelEHayden/status/1556288699717017604

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

You ever get a sinking feeling the moment you wake up? From peaceful rest to just crushing dread the second you're fully awake and realize you're back to hell on Earth and this is your reality forever.

lol
lmao

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol can't wait

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1556305846941908992

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMkOcve6z84

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

one two three four I declare a thumb war

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
they've made another nazi AI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its things like this that let you know there is no one in his life to tell him this is a dumb idea