Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

sugar free jazz posted:

u were a lot scarier in the movie than whatever this is tbh

I have no idea what or whom you're referring to, please clarify.

*beep beep boop* I'm a robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
He’s referring to Chigurh.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
Any new updates on Elon's penis? Did that fanboy blow him in exchange for a horse?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PITY BONER posted:

Any new updates on Elon's penis? Did that fanboy blow him in exchange for a horse?

It's directly attached to an rear end in a top hat

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Deal update:

Re: legal filing from Twitter that reveals elon's algorithm for determining bots calls his account a bot:
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1555950698252181507?t=aY7c9uggqV-kWzYGvgKDHQ&s=19
Deaz-nalysis from Twitter lawyer who is funny on a podcast I like and also works in mergers & acquisitions
https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1555994058908123138?t=kPnwND0biHQtWFg6GxBMTw&s=19
https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1555996602095091713?t=ffjfj-jHNgQqVyIu7NV4JA&s=19
https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1555999004881731587?t=5SzpUHNIqvZ8kCie2ySWfg&s=19

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
It is indeed funny watching the slow, grinding death of this thread until it finally flies up its own rear end in a top hat

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Anton Chigurh posted:

It is indeed funny watching the slow, grinding death of this thread until it finally flies up its own rear end in a top hat

hello elon

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Anton Chigurh posted:

Debate me, you cowardly bot

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
How does Twitter prove an account is run by a bot anyway? My account has a profile photo, but that's it. I don't post or reply to anything--I just use it to follow and like posts and accounts I am interested in. I would probably count as a bot to some nerd.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you're not posting or interacting, you're not a daily user so they don't count you at all

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Anton Chigurh posted:

The thread is waiting for the next big elon lol

The twitter fuckup is probably occupying most of his time so he has less time to be a fuckup in other areas

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ilmucche posted:

The thread is waiting for the next big elon lol

The twitter fuckup is probably occupying most of his time so he has less time to be a fuckup in other areas

dont worry im sure hes stress banging some mutant babies in to other billionaires wives in the meantime

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Robo Reagan posted:

dont worry im sure hes stress banging some mutant babies in to other billionaires wives in the meantime

dude's penis doesn't work, his horrible spawn are all in vitro

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

King Carnivore posted:

He’s referring to Chigurh.

Movie Chigurh was not just scarier, but also funnier than Thread Chigurh

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

dude's penis doesn't work, his horrible spawn are all in vitro

now please, despite his public challenge to his accuser, the public isn't clear on the litany of hosed up things about his dilz. we know there are at least 5 horrifying, unthinkable mutant features but we don't know what they are

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
tesla bot due at the end of the month right

lmao

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Well Musk's own birdsite bot finder said he's a bot so tehcnicially he can just present himself.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

PhazonLink posted:

he can just present himself.

didn't that get him in trouble the first time?

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Movie Chigurh was not just scarier, but also funnier than Thread Chigurh

In checking your post history, Mr. Bottocks, funny and its derivatives seem to be a foreign concept to you, much like Elon's South African heritage.

What do you say to a man that by his own admission, has no soul?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Anton Chigurh posted:

In checking your post history, Mr. Bottocks, funny and its derivatives seem to be a foreign concept to you, much like Elon's South African heritage.

What do you say to a man that by his own admission, has no soul?

Now I know what people mean when they say "I'm embarrassed for you", because this post is literal cringe

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

now please, despite his public challenge to his accuser, the public isn't clear on the litany of hosed up things about his dilz. we know there are at least 5 horrifying, unthinkable mutant features but we don't know what they are

About this time last year, this would’ve been a great, hugely popular concept for an NFT collection

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Now I know what people mean when they say "I'm embarrassed for you", because this post is literal cringe

And you know what's going to happen now. You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

Anton Chigurh posted:

And you know what's going to happen now. You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.

Post a picture of your fedora

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

Anton Chigurh posted:

what is your favorite tesla product that works as advertised

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

istewart posted:

About this time last year, this would’ve been a great, hugely popular concept for an NFT collection

i got ya mutant serum slurp right heeeahhh (gestures to unthinkable, non-euclidean genital area)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Anton Chigurh posted:

People seem to forget that Musk is on the spectrum, just like Bill Gates. Like Gates, that means he is low on the empathy scale and has no qualms about emotionally eviscerating people in an argument. It doesn't excuse the behavior, just explains it. Combine that with unbelievable wealth and high intelligence you get a guy used to getting his way. His takeover of Twitter is no different.

Unlike Gates, Musk enjoys trolling people on the Internet and Twitter is the best platform for that. To him, he's just having fun.

I think Twitter is a pox on the house of man and I wish it didn't exist, but that's the world we live in.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Bad Purchase posted:

if you're not posting or interacting, you're not a daily user so they don't count you at all
"Likes" aren't interacting? This is very unsettling.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

likes probably count. i don't think reading / scrolling do though. maybe we'll find out in the trial.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

hell yeah

typing that poo poo out, and being like heck yes, this is cool as heck i will post it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Anton Chigurh posted:

It's interesting that Chamath is being brought into the legal battle between Elon's penis and Twatter now:

Twatter is pulling Elon's Penis and those of his billionaire friends into its $44 billion legal hole with a hairy number of subpoenas

Chamath is at least as hated as Elon by those in the know:

Silicon Valley Star Chamath Palihapitiya Is No "Slobbin' Your Knobbin'" Robin Hood

Yeah, I know, I've never heard of Jacobin.com either, or Walter Bragman for that matter. Enjoy all the pseudo-intelligent, closeted parent-hating, anti-capitalist rancor you'll find there, but it's only $1.60 a month to join!

Disclaimer: I may have toyed with the article titles just a tad...

:foksmash:

I still want to know what the gently caress this post is, what any of this means, and why it was posted so smugly and self-assuredly

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
The Internet

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Elon Musk revealing that his own Twitter account is a bot would be a hell of a lot less embarrassing than admitting that he is responsible for all of his Tweets.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Elon and bill gates ain't the only thing on the spectrum apparently

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

lmao

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
I know a few people on the spectrum, and not one of them has shown me their penis unprompted.

e: I feel very left out is what I'm saying

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Stex T posted:

I know a few people on the spectrum, and not one of them has shown me their penis unprompted.

Your PMs are about to crash the server so loving hard

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Stex T posted:

that's just awful. here you go: 8 = = D

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

MrQwerty posted:

I still want to know what the gently caress this post is, what any of this means, and why it was posted so smugly and self-assuredly

Alright. Let me ask you something. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Anton Chigurh posted:

Alright. Let me ask you something. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

You certainly don't rule, in fact, you suck!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Anton Chigurh posted:

Lol look at his last probe