Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Sir Tonk posted:

Where's the new episode I neeeeed it

https://twitter.com/knowledge_fight/status/1555379026558177281?t=WBZrf6jgMlZ2hXNo-G6UDg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Wanderer posted:

https://apnews.com/article/shootings-austin-texas-violence-e067a8bc031ce48be0810764c7bb3c18

Jury came back to level $45.2 million in punitive damages against Jones.

gently caress yeah, they did. Now on to Connecticut! Let the bleeding continue!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Boooooooooooo

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

To be fair it’s probably been an intense couple of weeks, workload wise.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, they just had the most stressful working vacation ever, basically. I’m with Dan: I am miserable when I travel and feel like a crazy person when I stay at hotels.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

It's only been due to the tweets lately that I realized Jordan has been saying "and I'm gotobedjordan" not "and nowgotobedjordan" this whole time

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

FFT posted:

It's only been due to the tweets lately that I realized Jordan has been saying "and I'm gotobedjordan" not "and nowgotobedjordan" this whole time

how did you learn to steal my thoughts and memories

neurotech
Apr 22, 2004

Deep in my dreams and I still hear her callin'
If you're alone, I'll come home.

FFT posted:

fucks sake me too hahaha

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

That click yall heard was my mind FINALLY getting why it’s called Knowledge Fight after listening for over a year.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

teen witch posted:

That click yall heard was my mind FINALLY getting why it’s called Knowledge Fight after listening for over a year.

My friend who put me on to the show took a long time to get it too. IMO “data conflict” would have been where I’d go for synonyms.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

0konner posted:

My friend who put me on to the show took a long time to get it too. IMO “data conflict” would have been where I’d go for synonyms.

Intelligence Combat? Evidence Brawl?

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

teen witch posted:

Woah. How did I not see this.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Realistically, I know there was never a chance of Dan appearing as an expert witness, but I love the idea of Reynal trying to start an embarrassing line of character assassination questions with a self deprecating Chicago comedian.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Marsupial Ape posted:

Realistically, I know there was never a chance of Dan appearing as an expert witness, but I love the idea of Reynal trying to start an embarrassing line of character assassination questions with a self deprecating Chicago comedian.

“Mr. Friesen, where is the altar of Celine? Don’t you think your religious beliefs could bias you to Mr. Jones?”

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Looks like Jordan is leaving twitter and has deleted all his past tweets. Wish I screenshoted some of his live tweeting at the trial.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
he’s had a long time week or two with inconsistency re: medication.

I had a similar situation earlier this summer, as long as he’s taken care of, safe and sound, it’s ok. It’s fine and you’re able to handle it ok for a few days but it catches up tenfold.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Oh no! For some reason I hadn't put two and two together. Hope he's able to take it as easy as possible this week.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

teen witch posted:

To be fair it’s probably been an intense couple of weeks, workload wise.

Yeah, an unmedicated Jordan is probably alot to work with. Dan is probably letting him "get right" before they have to sit down for their inevitable 4 hour podcast episode

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

FFT posted:

There's an at in there that confused me for a while. "We're at-knowledge-underscore-fight and at-gotobedjordan."

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
One thing I'm listening for in my KF completionist run is how the show close develops into Jordan just making sounds that vaguely sound like human speech. I'm currently in the "Alex probably killed a guy" era.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

teen witch posted:

This was easier if you were familiar with the Stephen Colbert bit "Brain Fight."

I think he may have stopped doing it because of the KF guys but it's kinda too bad because Colbert was surprisingly good at the Alex Jones impression. But also kinda not because we need fewer people giving Jones attention.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/knowledge_fight/status/1556029338839121920

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Is that a podcast? I have never heard of Brian Stelter outside of Alex being mad at him and have no context.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Grand Fromage posted:

Is that a podcast? I have never heard of Brian Stelter outside of Alex being mad at him and have no context.

Mainly it’s a tv show on CNN at 11 AM EST on weekends. I know msnbc puts most of their shows up as podcasts cnn might do the same. It’s easy to get over excited about cable news hits though this may be a very short and heavily edited pre-taped interview, not necessarily Dan and Jordan on the news live.

E: for further context: Reliable Sources is Stelter’s show because he’s specifically CNN’s anchor who reports on news happening within the media industry so he’s the main guy they have reporting on Jones-type figures.

0konner fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Aug 7, 2022

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

teen witch posted:

To be fair its probably been an intense couple of weeks, workload wise.

they should have worked with trueanon, those two did a show every night of the ghislane trial.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Lol cnn has a high school classmate and teacher of jones both saying he would turn his own tongue black and ramble like a demon. They’re digging into the corrupt dealer police story in a surprisingly sharp way.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

0konner posted:

Mainly it’s a tv show on CNN at 11 AM EST on weekends. I know msnbc puts most of their shows up as podcasts cnn might do the same. It’s easy to get over excited about cable news hits though this may be a very short and heavily edited pre-taped interview, not necessarily Dan and Jordan on the news live.

E: for further context: Reliable Sources is Stelter’s show because he’s specifically CNN’s anchor who reports on news happening within the media industry so he’s the main guy they have reporting on Jones-type figures.

O well hopefully they put up a clip, I ain't waking up early to watch fuckin CNN on a Sunday.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It's going to be very interesting to see how Alex responds to KF in such a public forum. It's been possible for him to ignore them for so long as just a niche podcast but now with Sam Seder and long time Infowars target Brian Stelter hosting the boys surely Alex will have to say something.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

for those asking - CNN does put out a podcast of Reliable sources. Site link - https://www.cnn.com/audio/podcasts/reliable-sources

The boys ep isn't up yet since it's happening at some point in the next hour or whatever

I'm watching a CNN stream like a normal person so see if I can catch the appearance

Edit: Boys on now!!!

KitConstantine fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Aug 7, 2022

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’m geeking out seeing them talk aaaaaaaaaa thank you super illegal cnn feed

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Hopefully a clip shows up online! How did it go?

Edited: Didn't want to double post.

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Aug 7, 2022

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byF1zoVcEZQ

E: Never seen Steltser before, he looks more like a giant baby in a suit than a creepy demon IMO.

Grand Fromage fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Aug 7, 2022

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

The recorder's friend SMASH seems cool.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

One thing I wish he'd done is specify not just "making things up", but the specific "make something up > someone writes an article about the thing he made up > cite the article as evidence of the thing he made up" pipeline.

But being on TV seems scary so I ain't mad.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
With how often they cite zero.now from zerohedge I’m pretty sure they’re writing the articles, too.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Everett False posted:

One thing I wish he'd done is specify not just "making things up", but the specific "make something up > someone writes an article about the thing he made up > cite the article as evidence of the thing he made up" pipeline.

But being on TV seems scary so I ain't mad.

I thought they were gonna go kernel of truth > tenuous connection to something else > the tenuous connection comes wild conjecture > fans repeat it to Alex > Alex uses the fan of a source

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
New episode is appropriately named "The Decompression Session".

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I do like hearing these cnn behind the scenes stories.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
This is a really good episode. Flip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
This is awesome! They're going to have Mark and Bill on!