Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

tacodaemon posted:

bowling seems like it's something trump has probably done at some point in his life, since he grew up in pretty much the heyday of bowling as a casual american pastime. i'd like to see him do it sometime, and how angry he'd get at an alley that automatically senses lofting the ball or putting your foot over the foul line

is there a reason lofting is disallowed, aside from the fact that it's harmful to the lane?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

hoping I live to see the day when Dershowitz gets the wedgie to end all wedgies

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

imagine trump in that Japanese game show where they put on rubber suits and try to climb up a greased ramp

hahaha.... oh god. or him having to do a pose as a wall with a cut out rushes towards him.....

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

hoping I live to see the day when Dershowitz gets the wedgie to end all wedgies

he'll still be able to say he kept his underwear on

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Anna kournakova

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

First Lady Melania Trump participates in a Be Best bowling event with children of Secret Service agents Tuesday, April 30, 2019, in the bowling alley of the White House Residence. (Official White House Photo by Andrea Hanks)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dershowitz should be prosecuted but it seems only as likely if funny things happen while Trump is president

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
https://twitter.com/JohnAxl57360417/status/1554693797212463104?s=20&t=2hvlDFGHjfZMbyilvavVUw

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Crystal clear party ice
Have you had cloudy ice at a party
How did that make you feel
Like a loser
Crystal clear party ice

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

imagine trump in that Japanese game show where they put on rubber suits and try to climb up a greased ramp

This but when contestants are locked inside a room and have to figure out what's been made edible.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

tacodaemon posted:

First Lady Melania Trump participates in a Be Best bowling event with children of Secret Service agents Tuesday, April 30, 2019, in the bowling alley of the White House Residence. (Official White House Photo by Andrea Hanks)

bet she hated every minute of it

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Trump is a bumper guy. So am I.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jacobbarssbailey/status/1556352641885540352

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

According to a report from the Washington Post, a small group of die-hard conservatives and Donald Trump supporters who took part in the the so-called "People's Convoy" have yet to go home and have been living in their cars or vans for weeks, meeting each day and wondering why their movement didn't catch on.

The trucker convoy, also known as the "1776 Restoration Movement," was ostensibly organized to protest vaccine mandates that never existed, but gradually changed into a grab-bag protest against the policies of President Joe Biden which mostly dissipated as they were ignored and then was dogged by accusations about where donations were going.

In June, trucking industry website Freightwaves issued a special report stating that $1.8 million in donations had been taken in with no accountability about spending which had organizers pointing fingers at each other.

That report stated, "In the days prior to the convoy’s collapse, participants and supporters say they were asked to 'pass the hat' and chip in cash to pay the Hagerstown Speedway for allowing them to camp there and use the site as a staging area to launch its slow rolls and loops around the Washington Beltway, which pissed off everyone of every political persuasion."

"They were hoping that thousands or maybe even millions of other Americans would join their cause, Tom Fisher, 70, a retired state park ranger from Arizona said as he stood in the shade on a blistering hot Washington afternoon last week," he wrote. "Instead, there are about two dozen stalwarts who’ve camped out with American flag-draped cars and trucks since July 6 to demonstrate against what they say is America’s slow but sure abandonment of the Constitution and to call for a peaceful return 'to a constitutional Republic through the restoration of a sexually moral society.'"

In an interview, Fisher admitted he is perplexed why the 1776 Restoration Movement faltered and collapsed.
“I’m disappointed. I thought once we occupied D.C., people would come out," the divorced man lamented.

As the report notes, "The response, instead, has been mostly indifference. As well as some heckling and trolling. And some criticism that 1776 Restoration Movement is just another group using a narrowly defined patriotism to grift for dollars and social media clout."

Attempting to put a positive spin on the collapse, Ohio truck driver and evangelical minister and registered sex offender David Riddell, 57, who was one of the founders, claimed, "This is family. So far in this movement, I’ve baptized three of them in the Potomac, renewed the vows of another couple, celebrated the 57th wedding anniversary with another one. This is family.”

Riddell added, "Do I agree with what went on January 6? No, absolutely not. That’s not how we do things. Do we have a Second Amendment right to throw off a tyrannical government? Yes."

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey buddykins I posted a bunch of 2022 music last night bc you said you wanted to hear some new things

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Bowling alley bars are the best keno and cheap plastic cups of draft beer

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SimonovaCarbine/status/1556295870982852608

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Bethamphetamine posted:

Attempting to put a positive spin on the collapse, Ohio truck driver and evangelical minister and registered sex offender David Riddell, 57, who was one of the founders, claimed, "This is family. So far in this movement, I’ve baptized three of them in the Potomac, renewed the vows of another couple, celebrated the 57th wedding anniversary with another one. This is family.”

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

https://i.imgur.com/RlB1NEa.mp4

TOIRGOIN!!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

great job everyone

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

lol all ai is nazis

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/OG_McDuck/status/1556323308479680514

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

the Good Soup! spaghetti homunculus inside all of us

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ampol_moment/status/1556305513763295234

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Spotify doesn't have the lyrics to born to run

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
crazy moments could just post 500 photos of the wv gov with his dog

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

good afternoon fairfax county

https://twitter.com/leannalakeram/status/1556356781227524098

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
TD is an ik now too?! I don't even know what that stands for!!!!!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol even in AI the loudest and grossest minority opinions out-yell the rest

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

nice lettering

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mama mia!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

i asked “have you heard of the phrase ‘the crips are robbing the liquor store’” line from hot shots, and it responded that it was excited to meet a black person and wanted to know more about me.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUKpULy0k40

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NicoleSykes_/status/1556181347030278144

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
here it is

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tacodaemon posted:

nice lettering

Holy poo poo you're right. They may be a little off their rocker but that's craftsmanship

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

hey buddykins I posted a bunch of 2022 music last night bc you said you wanted to hear some new things

i'll listen to that garbage!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

well I'll be damned, the Dems finally passed their fuckin' bill after 14 hours of voting