Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

euphronius posted:

was that chart the number of lol posts

Posts containing lol, still some work to be done cleaning up the data to find posts that are simply 'lol'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

AxGrap posted:

If anyone feels strongly about this being a breach of trust etc I'll stop, and nuke the DB. I'm just using it as a fun hobby thing and learning python and also there might be some lols

I'm just joshing, I'm enjoying your efforts. Keep it up.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

A Bakers Cousin posted:

from sa_anal where sa_anal

Wow okay it's analytics shortened but go wild I guess

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I post the word philology a lot

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

euphronius posted:

post less

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sometimes I will .

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

CaptainBeefart posted:

I'm just joshing, I'm enjoying your efforts. Keep it up.

Still stands tho, lmk if this is *too weird* anyone

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

euphronius posted:

I'll check who posts it the most, but my data set is still incomplete

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Those golden petight potatoes are a good deal

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

AirBnBs are trash

sure I'd love to sleep in your dirty house (probably infested with bed bugs because there's no regulation) and then do a bunch of chores for the same price as a hotel room

thanks!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

AxGrap posted:

my only gripe is that the data will be sullied due to the at least 1 disappeared Trump thread

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

I only sleep with certified organic bed bugs. Home brewed.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

AxGrap posted:

Wow okay it's analytics shortened but go wild I guess

There was a long time company here in Delaware named Analtech (decades ago they were coming up with a name and combined analysis and technology in the dumbest way possible. It got internet famous a couple years ago cause a truck drove into it from the highway and that triggered a hazmat team response because it's a chemical lab company that made thin layer chromatography plates. Owners didn't like the fame I guess cause they sold it to the manager who renamed the company like a loving coward.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

what the gently caress was indiana jones thinking. just assembling his own work crew to dig like 100 feet from the nazi dig crew? did he think they werent gonna wonder what all these people were up to? then they go darnit!!!! poo poo!!! when the nazis walk over and notice some weirdos digging an unauthorized hole? laziest scheme ever. saul goodman would never have hosed that up

Toxoplasmid
May 18, 2004

euphronius posted:

a.lo posted:

post less

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

For the next 10 minutes I'm promising 10x impact on quotes to this post.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I love Airbnb but I wish it was regulated to a point where it hardly exists except for it's purported purpose of people renting out a space while they are on vacation or something.

Fkkn landlords

Toxoplasmid
May 18, 2004

I feel the vibe here, as a fellow depressive cat-dad with a weed habit and an ebike, I really do.

Can I post cat?

e: I'm going to post cat

Toxoplasmid has issued a correction as of 22:51 on Aug 7, 2022

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Asproigerosis posted:

There was a long time company here in Delaware named Analtech (decades ago they were coming up with a name and combined analysis and technology in the dumbest way possible. It got internet famous a couple years ago cause a truck drove into it from the highway and that triggered a hazmat team response because it's a chemical lab company that made thin layer chromatography plates. Owners didn't like the fame I guess cause they sold it to the manager who renamed the company like a loving coward.

I want some of their swag

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

IffyNewtz posted:

I feel the vibe here, as a fellow depressive cat-dad with a weed habit and an ebike, I really do.

Can I post cat?

YOU DONT ASK PERMISSION TO POST
but yes

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

IffyNewtz posted:

Can I post cat?

loving do it.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

IffyNewtz posted:

Can I post cat?

Take your shot

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Did that huge bill the Senate Dems just pass still include the provision that for each singular federal wind farm the government has to sell 5000 square miles of oil drilling sites

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Yes I like Pina colodas

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the news framing of this stuff is so weird. most of this is from people correctly observing that the chinese govt has a godawful human rights record. not sure if people are supposed to pretend otherwise or what. and y'all know exactly what i think of the US govt on that count so don't even try to whatabout me

https://twitter.com/pewglobal/status/1555784993946886144

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Spaced God posted:

Did that huge bill the Senate Dems just pass still include the provision that for each singular federal wind farm the government has to sell 5000 square miles of oil drilling sites

yes... ( i just picked the funny option)

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

AxGrap posted:

Only about half a mil posts scraped from the trump threads so far so this is by no means meaningful but

that's gotta be some antiquated data, considering Rah! died of old age in June

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

IffyNewtz posted:

Can I post cat?

My strategy posting is to be a little annoying but as nice as possible and reel each one back as I reach an aggravating level of either.

Be who you wanna be, leave the anxiety at the login page. Everyone here is afflicted by the same brain damage. TRUMP!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

the news framing of this stuff is so weird. most of this is from people correctly observing that the chinese govt has a godawful human rights record. not sure if people are supposed to pretend otherwise or what. and y'all know exactly what i think of the US govt on that count so don't even try to whatabout me

whataboutrumpism

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Louie Xii

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

helta posted:

I'm the dude whose gimmick is to post lovely food pics, who you?

hold up

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
down to my last whopper w/ cheese ................

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

helta posted:

I'm the dude whose gimmick is to post lovely food pics, who you?

hang on that's my gimmick

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Rah still posts in the bird thread. Actively bird watching.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Filthy Hans posted:

that's gotta be some antiquated data, considering Rah! died of old age in June

Scrape should be done by tonight

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lpzie posted:

whataboutrumpism

fuckin campists amirite

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

AxGrap posted:

I don't know how computers work so I have no idea what you're doing. I hope it works though!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ugh GBS mod stop posting

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

AxGrap posted:

Scrape should be done by tonight

thnx, I can feel it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003