Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Omg moon moon just shut the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

come to daddy

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Nenonen posted:

I'm not your sausage mate!

Is sausage mate the Aussie version of wiener cousins?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Soul Dentist posted:

Omg moon moon just shut the gently caress up

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Large Testicles posted:

Don't bother making your own ketchup, smart person.
It sounds like it'd be this amazing thing but Heinz really does have it down and you'll be disappointed in all your effort for a product that isn't as good as something you could have bought from the store.

Timg’d for early-2000s SA humor:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

'Savage my anus'?
:dafuq:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

ketchup is for children and people who will die without a full kilo of sugar each day, stop it

shutup about everything especially what other people like to eat idiot

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hating ketchup has to be the most boring possible thing to build an identity around.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

By popular demand posted:

'Savage my anus'?
:dafuq:

Domesticate my anus

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

hating ketchup has to be the most boring possible thing to build an identity around.

just like enjoying ketchup means you have the most boring palate possible. mmm sugary sauce for my baby tongue

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

BUT IS KETCHUP A HOT DOG OR A SANDWICH?! PLEASE, I HAVE TO KNOW!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Large Testicles posted:

just like enjoying ketchup means you have the most boring palate possible. mmm sugary sauce for my baby tongue

god drat you sound like a real pussy better not eat the wrong thing.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Worse than hating mayonnaise?

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’d like you to speak with the entire city of Chicago about this.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

fellas is it gay to like sweet things?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

I’d like you to speak with the entire city of Chicago about this.

chicago loving sucks you make a great point.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

god drat you sound like a real pussy better not eat the wrong thing.

you sound really mad about this. is your blood sugar too high from eating too much poo poo meant for children?

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Get this: sugar free ketchup exists.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

people like to eat idiot

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

for fucks sake posted:

Get this: sugar free ketchup exists.

P sure tomatoes have sugar

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

theflyingexecutive posted:

P sure tomatoes have sugar

Now I'm imagining xylitol catsup.

e: I like this, by the by. Not a lot because it's still catsup, but it's better than pure tomato catsup:

ee: Wait this is the funny pictures thread, not the PHUO thread? What the christ lmao.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 07:26 on Aug 8, 2022

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Correct me if I'm wrong but Chicago doesn't have a problem with ketchup in general, they just firmly state that it is not to be used in the canonical Chicago style hot dog, the one with the celery salt and poppyseed bun

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I HAVE GOOD AIDS

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
JFC people, here are the rules. Children can put ketchup on whatever they want, it’s fine. They’re children. They eat dirt, who gives a poo poo what they consume. Adults can dip their French fries in ketchup, because it does make fries taste better. For the record, there are better options, but that doesn’t matter right now. Ketchup is fine as an ingredient in American meatloaf; it actually works there. The only other acceptable uses of ketchup by an adult require Whataburger Spicy Ketchup, which I personally believe is actually an entirely separate tomato-based sauce, but that’s something I’ll let the philosophers decide.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
You don't like ketchup you say? I agree, where's the real tomato flavor?! Well as it happens, I'm a ketchup chef, and I have a few samples with me.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lincoln posted:

JFC people, here are the rules. Children can put ketchup on whatever they want, it’s fine. They’re children. They eat dirt, who gives a poo poo what they consume. Adults can dip their French fries in ketchup, because it does make fries taste better. For the record, there are better options, but that doesn’t matter right now. Ketchup is fine as an ingredient in American meatloaf; it actually works there. The only other acceptable uses of ketchup by an adult require Whataburger Spicy Ketchup, which I personally believe is actually an entirely separate tomato-based sauce, but that’s something I’ll let the philosophers decide.

Get a load of the guy who thinks ketchup doesn't belong with bacon/egg/cheese sandwiches.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Chicago doesn't have a problem with ketchup in general, they just firmly state that it is not to be used in the canonical Chicago style hot dog, the one with the celery salt and poppyseed bun

You’re correct, but it’s hard to get all that nuance from these signs:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

ketchup with bacon/egg/cheese sandwiches.

Get out of here with this sick filth.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

mind the walrus posted:

Get a load of the guy who thinks ketchup doesn't belong with bacon/egg/cheese sandwiches.

or kraft man n cheese lol

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

I would buy and wear "free tits" and "pussy terrorist" irl

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Lincoln posted:

FFT posted:

Anyway, I made a traditional fettucine alfredo:

The Bloop posted:

Fettuccini Awfuckno

FFT posted:

drat, you're right, I forgot the most important traditional ingredient:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

You’re all just mad you don’t have Whitlock’s tomato chutney sauce, the superior condiment for everything but especially potato fritters and chip shop chips

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"[thing] is for children" is the most for children thing in existence

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I used to think that, until I had to start telling ND adults that their aheago/anime and MLP aesthetics were sending out certain messages to their peers and that they needed to be a little more self-aware/self-conscious about their hobbies, and had to soak the ensuing tantrums.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

The Bloop posted:

"[thing] is for children" is the most for children thing in existence

silly rabbit

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You don't like ketchup you say? I agree, where's the real tomato flavor?! Well as it happens, I'm a ketchup chef, and I have a few samples with me.

*makes trumpet sound effect*

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

mind the walrus posted:

I used to think that, until I had to start telling ND adults that their aheago/anime and MLP aesthetics were sending out certain messages to their peers and that they needed to be a little more self-aware/self-conscious about their hobbies, and had to soak the ensuing tantrums.

Yeah but television shows and hobbies are not the same thing as food.

The discussion about mac and cheese is more accurate to compare with buying a hamburger from Wendy’s vs. a nice restaurant.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

Shithouse Dave posted:

You’re all just mad you don’t have Whitlock’s tomato chutney sauce, the superior condiment for everything but especially potato fritters and chip shop chips

Which is like 50% apple. Go on, look it up!

You're not wrong though, it is goddamn delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

dialhforhero posted:

Yeah but television shows and hobbies are not the same thing as food.

It is, in fact, more pathetic.

Literally mocking people for liking sugar. The mind boggles