Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Can the Canadian border guard deny entry into the country for any reason? Like, say you tell them that the reason for your visit is to speed-date and hopefully become enterengaged* to lasagna mogul and the world's youngest Garfield franchisee; can they tell you absolutely not, go home and rethink your life?

*Not to be confused with entergaged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

At the reception instead of a pile of toasters and other appliances with gorgeous bridesmaids standing in a row, it's a pile of melting rancid lasagna with a group of guys with body odor and FREE HUGS tshirts scratching their exposed bellies

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

This is going to be incredible and I cannot wait

It's going to be incredibly disappointing but I'm still here for it

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

steinrokkan posted:

Lmao I loving called it, marry Nathen to get half of his lasagna hoard

May be my favorite Nathen image ever

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
love me, feed me

please don't divorce me

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a wise man once said, 'the foundation of a stable marriage is a cooler full of Scooby-Doo Eats frozen lasagna'

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
This whole thing is sordid and more than slightly preposterous.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ghostlight posted:

oh, so this is also a way to offload financial debt.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Futanari Damacy posted:

This whole thing is sordid and more than slightly preposterous.

Solid thread title

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1556490706788798470?s=20&t=T0eqYeRlZMLoWJZTc87iXw

Excuse me, date show?

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
no way there's 164 people signed up for this. Unless by candidates, he took a list of people he'd like to fuk but never met in person, and added them to a hypothetical list.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Is Spielberg coming

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

not until the end of the night

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0330258/

Are you threatening me Nathen?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

god please help me posted:

no way there's 164 people signed up for this. Unless by candidates, he took a list of people he'd like to fuk but never met in person, and added them to a hypothetical list.

That list is going to be a “who’s who” of crank call names to Moe’s Bar

Wait is Nathen going to be wearing a Scooby Doo costume during this date? I would watch that

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
“Pilot episode”???? Oh Nathen you sneak

Edit: what are the chances Nathen doesn’t understand what that term means and thinks it’s just a term for a one-off event

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

david_a posted:

what are the chances Nathen doesn’t understand what that term means and thinks it’s just a term for a one-off event

High

Is he gonna livestream this train wreck or tape / edit it after?

I can see his dad loading the vid, goes straight to the last 5 minutes, then flings his phone into the swimming pool and picks up another

Maybe Nathan has some scheme to swipe the dowry his bride's fam will be getting

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

I’m sure this will amount to nothing, but I desperately want to see a show in which Nathen Mazri has 24 real-time hours to get entergaged.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
There's zero chance Nathen has actually scored one of the producer of 24, the X-files and Homeland for his weird little half-baked dating shitshow, right? Taking bets as to whether that guy actually knows who Nathen is.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

There's zero chance Nathen has actually scored one of the producer of 24, the X-files and Homeland for his weird little half-baked dating shitshow, right? Taking bets as to whether that guy actually knows who Nathen is.

Hollywood producers are weirdos, it's 50/50

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
It's as real as his Netflix series with Nick Cave or his Garfield documentary filled with Hollywood stars.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

Tbh I think the less he knows about Nathen, the more likely he is to do it

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
This is all mania anyway and will end in tears/ruins and some vague yet credible threats

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
If he actually had any actual filmmaker he wouldn't be begging on discord for anyone with camera to attend

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I desperately want this event to take place in some shape or form. I crave entertagement.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Futanari Damacy posted:

This is all mania anyway and will end in tears/ruins and some vague yet credible threats

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

god please help me posted:

That's including trolls (many of whom won't turn up), crazies, desperate uggos and incels, and journalists.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Poor Ivana Tinkle and Amanda Hugandkiss will never know love :smith:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Would you like to work for Nathen instead of marry him? Egeez is looking for a Full-stack Developer

quote:

Oh, geez, we are NOW HIRING !

Think Mickey Mouse, Think Egeez!

Egeez will take a piece of the $318billion licensing merchandise industry and become the world’s 1st official licensing marketplace, that is dedicated to shipping merchandise and food globally located in the heart of the forward-thinking Toronto tech city joining Slack Shopify and Uber headoffices among other Fortune 500 top tech companies.

Based in downtown Toronto, we are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative team working towards transforming the way people shop by creating leading eCommerce experiences in the online licensing industry.

Egeez is A tech-driven, entergaging (Entertaining + Engaging) marketplace for licensed products geo-located will help boost products visibility worldwide with machine learning predicting fans IP statistics per region to showcase the best licensed products of Walt Disney ViacomCBS and even Bollywood entertainment brands within your region. Onboarding official licensees verified and retailers like Toys R Us so you have one centralized place.

Egeez plans to become the official extension of a licensors’ consumer products or merchandise department supporting studios and licensors with reporting statistics and help meet their sales targets in time for their movie releases. 🎬

You will develop the Egeez marketplace working with agencies also and you will be building and leading your own happy team that works on All Egeez platforms (app and web). You will hold responsibility for identifying bottlenecks in the process and roadblocks to success for the team and clearing these roadblocks and identifying new tech advancements for ecommerce and user acquisition.

You will report to the CEO and will lead the team to build, improve, and maintain a world-class, multi-tenant digital platform.

This is a rare opportunity to lead a team that will build new technology that will operate at a massive scale and impact millions of fans around the world including children.

You Kinda have:

• 10+ years of full-stack development experience and an excellent command of engineering fundamentals and updated on tech advancements at all times.
• Motivation to build beautiful, intuitive products
• Innate curiosity, and a desire to learn and teach
• Eagerness to share your own ideas, and openness to those of others

Technologies we use and teach:
• Javascript, VueJS, Vuex, Ember.js, Magento
• PHP, Laravel, Python
• Protocol Buffers, gRPC
• Java, Guice, Guava,, jOOQ
• Ruby, Go
• MySQL, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
• Redis, Memcached, Kafka, Shopify, Magento

and

Develop complex consumer facing software using Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure)
• A strong understanding of Security Architecture.
• Practical experience with event-based architecture, reactive system design, SQL/NoSQL databases.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3202410088/?refId=9pcWMXJipgClVXLVAiR5Cw%3D%3D

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It's a pilot, but if there are more episodes, will they all focus on Nathen? If so, perhaps the whole thing is a ploy for him to get fuks for episode after episode.

Have any of you Canadian goons applied? If you don't want to admit touching the poop, just say a friend did.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MassRafTer posted:

Would you like to work for Nathen instead of marry him? Egeez is looking for a Full-stack Developer

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3202410088/?refId=9pcWMXJipgClVXLVAiR5Cw%3D%3D

Pay? Oh, we don't do "pay" here. We love the work we do!

also uh... what team? Because as far as I know, it's just Nathen and whatever hallucinations he sees on his latest coke binge

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
* Salary will be disbursed quarterly in the form of frozen lasagnas

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

* Salary will be disbursed quarterly in the form of frozen lasagnas

Or Scooby snacks

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1556701536457203712

What do you say indeed

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
My first guess is what he'd either say "what?" Or "who?"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Does he intend to date all of those dogs?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

My show I just made up with 200 people jerking off in a park is now officially bigger than nathen's show and just as thought out. gently caress yeah

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

Who knows what the guy is actually producing, Nathen Mazri gives off heavy Tiger King-esque vibes. Not quite enough violence but he's definitely weird enough, with enough dumb drama to be the subject of a documentary. He's also seemingly a narcissist so he'd easily let himself get interviewed and asked questions that will make him look like really bad.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Nathen will definitely murder someone. I can't see him not murdering someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
World's largest dating show featuring a dishonorably discharged Garfield franchisee