Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
my grandma was catholic her whole life but quit when she was like 90 years old which seemed like an odd time to opt out of the whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

nah I'm not talking catholic fellas I grew up southern Baptist. thats what I'm trying to get back to

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Mandrel posted:

nah I'm not talking catholic fellas I grew up southern Baptist. thats what I'm trying to get back to

That’s worse

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The idea that you have to spend your entire life repenting and preparing for the next, even greater life is so comically stupid from every perspective.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

you don't though you just take a bath and you're good basically

edit: oh you mean catholics yeah those guys are morons

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Mandrel posted:

Freewill Baptist lmao

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Mordja posted:

Just another one of Dasha's many crimes.

watching her have a twitter discussion with one of the bruenigs on whether the pope was actually catholic was an unironic point where i thought "drat, adam dodged a bullet"

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Mandrel posted:

noo dude

Bust Rodd posted:

The idea that you have to spend your entire life repenting and preparing for the next, even greater life is so comically stupid from every perspective.

for you it'd be a good idea

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
casual catholicism is alive and well in baltimore

i grew up fake catholic on one side and southern baptist on the other in the midwest so sorry if im hosed up

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Regardless of denomination getting up and getting dressed for church on Sundays completely fucken sucks

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

Regardless of denomination getting up and getting dressed for church on Sundays completely fucken sucks

to be honest that's probably the biggest thing that will keep me from ever actually following through on the bit. i could barely manage it growing up there's no way I could do it now. maybe I'll just do what everybody else does and make my kids go since they'll be awake/waking me up anyway. pretend I've been going all along. that's the move

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i paid for the patreon

the vide clips posted are actual first party edits lol

question - how many shows has nick and or adam been writing for but been getting ghost credits for? for example, say an hbo recrutier comes to you offering just a little above half a mil to be a writer on a new comedian lead reality show for the network. the rub? their brand and your 'brand' can never be connected. in any way. the network is eager to pay for this confidentially with montetry compensation. theyre very motivated

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

the thing that the video and greenscreen unlocks is that all these poo poo youtube re-uploaders can actually flex with what their actual editing and motion graphic skills are.

in reality nick has enbaled people with talent and $5 a month a stepping stone to demonstrate their value

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Bust Rodd posted:

there's that episode of the Simpsons where they all celebrate getting home from church on Sunday because "it's the longest possible time before more church" and being a little kid thinking "i have never identified with a joke more."

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
can anyone tell me what episode has the reveal that the fat man was riding an electric bicycle the whole time?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Sunk Dunk posted:

can anyone tell me what episode has the reveal that the fat man was riding an electric bicycle the whole time?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

thanks bud sorry weed broke my brain

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
“You’ve been coming here in a Mario Kart” lmao

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

lol I forgot how much of a whiny bitch he was after the reveal.

Quills
Mar 24, 2007
I guess Stav must've moved back to Baltimore, I saw him outside a bagel place a few weeks ago just standing around and now my gyms posting photos of him there.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
My friend told me he has to fly out of Baltimore next week - the only thing that city is good for, leaving.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
yeah i went to about 30 or so events in and around Baltimore and it was always super mid, virtually indistinguishable from Wilmington, Delaware except it doesn't smell as bad.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
I'm McNulty

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

I'm the gay cop flipping you off with both hands

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Quills posted:

I guess Stav must've moved back to Baltimore, I saw him outside a bagel place a few weeks ago just standing around and now my gyms posting photos of him there.

Why is your gym posting pictures of Stav standing around outside a bagel place

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

ben shapino posted:

Why is your gym posting pictures of Stav standing around outside a bagel place

"this is what happens when you stop lifting"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Quills posted:

he's there for the large plates

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
kicked out of the gym for leaving chocolate smears on the leg press machine

and yes stav would totally be that guy that boasts "big" numbers on the machine and never does a real squat

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
can stavros fly on a regular airplane or does he have to go by cargo ship or something

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

The scene in the wire where Rawls is giving mcnutty the double bird is very lame and I don't think it was intentional

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

the milk machine posted:

can stavros fly on a regular airplane or does he have to go by cargo ship or something

It’s common loving decency

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

stav and his buddy jim poling a raft down the mississipp' from st louis to memphis, earnin' they keep at e'ry riverport along the way, nothing but the stars for company

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
new ep is out

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
TAFS get ian on the show

also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si3ulSSsM6Q

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ian is so loving infectious (and I laugh along with him to boot)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

beginning to think ian did bust's cameo vid pro bono

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

video is up and it's loving art

e. like you shoes!

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Aug 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012