Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tokin opposition posted:

The pizza is really, really bad. Worse than little Cesar's, Papa John's, or any other big chain. I ate it a lot when I was too depressed to cook.

If you have any self respect, desire to live, or hope you won't be able to finish a single 7/11 pizza. If you cN, good luck and I hope you feel better.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lmao can't wait to watch this

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

This is how I always saw them in my head

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lmoa

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

loving lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Peter Thiel's effort to turn Brooklyn podcasters into tradcaths seems to be going great

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1557030182682349568

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

There's not a problem in the world that three Bloody Mary's can't fix

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Are people unaware that Thiel throws money at random things until he gets bored? Iirc he threw money at Bannon too

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/alluringfog/status/1557014464955879427

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I never had a priest prescribe any less than 5 Hail Marys

And that was like for cheating at kickball when I was 7.

I assume actual sins you start getting into double digit Hail Marys

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i enjoeyd the brace chapo ep, particularly the musings about how stupid the political culture of this country was from like 2016-20. then i read the qcs thread about the gas chamber rename which linked the origiginal rename from the troubles era and it snbapped into clarity. wild stuff

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Smythe posted:

i enjoeyd the brace chapo ep, particularly the musings about how stupid the political culture of this country was from like 2016-20. then i read the qcs thread about the gas chamber rename which linked the origiginal rename from the troubles era and it snbapped into clarity. wild stuff

WWOWW

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

That was a fuckin trip down memory lane lmao

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
i forgot about the anti-biden project portions of blowback s1 lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Smythe posted:

i like how nobody renamed the stickied thread in there by Ralp from 2013

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

https://youtu.be/qNQVLtqOcrc

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Xaris posted:

As someone from Indiana, I...

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

drat brace is converting too

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1557116488888246274

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Already deleted I figured brace was better than that

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

What could have been too far for Brace?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

murdered by vaticassassins

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

TheMightyBoops posted:

What could have been too far for Brace?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Bangers, both of them

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

KirbyKhan posted:

Bangers, both of them

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

this autoplayed next and the degenerate catholic heaven made me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4IletJ7-Tw

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

has there been a schism between old friends

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

alright got blowback s3 downloaded, time to have a new topic I can be tediously aggro about

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Blowback S3 is a huge downer (very good though, just extremely depressing subject matter). At least with S2 you know that the "story" ends with Cuba still existing in a relatively healthy state.

It's also unpleasant knowing that people like Syngman Rhee and McArthur went on to live full and long lives.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ytlaya posted:

Blowback S3 is a huge downer (very good though, just extremely depressing subject matter). At least with S2 you know that the "story" ends with Cuba still existing in a relatively healthy state.

It's also unpleasant knowing that people like Syngman Rhee and McArthur went on to live full and long lives.

So did Kim Il Sung!

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
it was funny to hear the blowback guys spend so much time talking about how kim il sung and NK were better than SK and then leave the current degraded state of NK unsaid

the general issue with blowback rn is that you can see them moving further away from stuff they're familiar with or emotionally involved with so the subject becomes less interesting.
their vitriol for the US in Iraq for S1 was great

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

shrike82 posted:

it was funny to hear the blowback guys spend so much time talking about how kim il sung and NK were better than SK and then leave the current degraded state of NK unsaid

the general issue with blowback rn is that you can see them moving further away from stuff they're familiar with or emotionally involved with so the subject becomes less interesting.
their vitriol for the US in Iraq for S1 was great

Oh word?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

poo poo golems rely greatly on passion

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
polemics work less well when there's no real interest in the topic

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

shrike82 posted:

damb i never thought about that good point

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
can the new mod chain probe shrike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can the new mod chain probe shrike