Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Invalid Validation posted:

Guess it’s time for Cabin to take over the jamemaster role so someone else can win.

Blasphemy. There is one Jamemaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Eric winning for half the season, then ending up in last anyway is possibly the best way for that to have ended

And proof that it was rigged against him

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://twitter.com/WHMPodcast/status/1557865201835319298

Live mailbag next week!

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1559602739746848768?s=20&t=79fYJMO-ma-4v8vwgALS8Q

Pour one out. The creator of President Punch has passed.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
The Perfect Storm is hopefully a 'stay tuned'

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
https://twitter.com/WHMPodcast/status/1560057484924026881?s=20&t=EF081L8QVw7lGPDU_yfZ7Q

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
:(

Actor Gary Busey is facing sex offense charges in connection with an incident at the annual Monster Mania Convention in South Jersey, according to police.

https://whyy.org/articles/gary-busey-sex-offense-monster-mania-convention-cherry-hill-new-jersey/

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
FILE PHOTO

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Yeah Gary Busey is a horrendous piece of poo poo. He’s well known for his gropings at conventions but all these conventions still invite him on/allow him on premises.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

People's Sexual Assaultiest man alive.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Relistening to the American Dreamz (with a z) episode. This has a great derail about nu-metal in the beginning, that I'm glad I wasn't driving for.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Listening to the Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot episode and I am tickled pink by the idea of Arnold Schwarzenegger as a machiavellian agent of chaos going around tricking other actors into accepting poo poo roles.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Gentlemen, I'll meet you at the hot dog restaurant.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Nat's working at that Peach Pit in the sky now.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
When will the movie boys get to Sonic 2?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

When will the movie boys get to Sonic 2?
Once they're done with American Pie 2, American Wedding, American Reunion, and god willing, all five "American Pie Presents" films
Steve might not make it to Sonic 2 after that, but it's worth it for the process

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Once they're done with American Pie 2, American Wedding, American Reunion, and god willing, all five "American Pie Presents" films
Steve might not make it to Sonic 2 after that, but it's worth it for the process

They got to do American Sniper, too. It's the worst one.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

clown shoes posted:

They got to do American Sniper, too. It's the worst one.

"Get that rifle out of that incredibly fake-looking pie!"

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Can't believe Stiffler has the Marine record for confirmed kills.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I thought it was a pretty logical character continuation for Kevin to be a weird business guy who is really into Heuy Lewis and likes to gently caress in front of mirrors. Got a little dark for the franchise though.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Scheduling change announced at the start of this week's episode: November will be We Love Movies month so they can do Christmas movies for December. :rms:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:sickos:

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
https://twitter.com/Crabin/status/1564635176218525704

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Last episode to be aired after Nothing But Trouble "We Hate Each Other" and its 6 hours of the wheels coming off of the pod.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Oh nice.

This vid popped up on my dash a few days ago also.

Nothing But Trouble is a Very Weird Movie
In Praise of Shadows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=196K72i6aOI

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

ugh, i guess ill watch nothing but trouble this weekend.

ugh.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I kind of love Nothing But Trouble but I have a hard time admitting it without a cloth over my head to hide my face from god

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
It's definitely interesting. Definitely chock full of Dan Akroyd's zaney unfiltered and unrestrained ideas.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I saw it a few times when I was a kid because HBO loved playing it and it’s definitely like watching a fever dream.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Counterpoint: the last thing I want to see after a transatlantic flight is New Jersey

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Yet again, I am feeling good about the podcast being easy enough to follow and enjoy without having seen the movie.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Yes, please, watch Nothing But Trouble at your own risk. It is a loving gross movie, and not in a fun way. It's really bad, not funny at all, and just disgusting. I haven't watched since high school over 20 years ago, but there are images burned into my brain.

You're probably fine just listening to the podcast and not watching it.

edit: That's probably overselling it. But it's a very bad, gross movie, and it's not like you'd be missing some huge plot points by just listening to the podcast.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Aug 31, 2022

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Never thought the sound of 4 fat New Yorkers would be the kick my bad days need.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

thrawn527 posted:

Yes, please, watch Nothing But Trouble at your own risk. It is a loving gross movie, and not in a fun way. It's really bad, not funny at all, and just disgusting. I haven't watched since high school over 20 years ago, but there are images burned into my brain.

You're probably fine just listening to the podcast and not watching it.

edit: That's probably overselling it. But it's a very bad, gross movie, and it's not like you'd be missing some huge plot points by just listening to the podcast.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I wonder if they would ever do Freddy Got Fingered, that description of NBT kinda reminded me of it. Except that movie is a masterpiece of course.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Zurtilik posted:

Never thought the sound of 4 fat New Yorkers would be the kick my bad days need.

We live in turbulent times.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

thrawn527 posted:

Yes, please, watch Nothing But Trouble at your own risk. It is a loving gross movie, and not in a fun way. It's really bad, not funny at all, and just disgusting. I haven't watched since high school over 20 years ago, but there are images burned into my brain.t.

I last saw it when I was 13 and the loving revolting hot dog train and those visibly moist twins have never left my head no matter how hard I try

Ror posted:

I wonder if they would ever do Freddy Got Fingered, that description of NBT kinda reminded me of it. Except that movie is a masterpiece of course.

if only to hear Cabin's impotent rage that some of us consider it the greatest prank Tom Green ever pulled

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Freddy Got Fingered WLM.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Seen someone on these forums call Freddy Got Fingered, Tom Greens revenge on people who thought it was a good idea to give Tom green money to make a movie.

The movie even ends with very blatant dialogue about blowing all the money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/WHMPodcast/status/1565391241709330443
:getin: