Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Thanks for causing me to imagine santorum as a condiment.

:thanks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Thantorum.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Kenning posted:

$17 to ship to California :(

I ate it

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Hellblazer187 posted:

I had horseradish once. The restaurant I worked at made a horseradish mayo, and put it on the sandwich of the day and I think I snuck like three of them for myself. Since that time, I decided I was a horseradish liker. But, it's been like 25 years. I don't know if I still like horseradish. I'd like to consider myself as the kind of sophisticate who likes it, but I really don't know.

I think participating in derails is OK if you add content to the thread. This was the first thing I found on my meme and funny picture server that didn't come from either this thread or the PYF meme thread.

Horseradish sauce in mayonnaise is a good combo. My toasted ham and cheese sandwiches condiments are currently horseradish under mayo on the cheese side bread and a light smear of BBQ on the meat side bread.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Horseradish is amazing on its own, but look at its contributions to other condiments:

Horseradish + Ketchup: cocktail sauce

Horseradish + Mustard: strong mustard (the vastly superior mustard)

Horseradish + Mayo: steak house sauce

Horseradish + Mustard + green dye: chinese buffet wasabi

Horseradish + hot sauce: "napalm", the best hot sauce

Horseradish + horseradish: double horseradish

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Horseradish is disgusting and it tastes like it was made similarly to Civet Cat coffee only with horses and radishes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It'll clean you out from head to hole, what's not to like

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Breetai posted:

Horseradish is disgusting and it tastes like it was made similarly to Civet Cat coffee only with horses and radishes.

I’ve read a lot of hosed up poo poo on this forum but this takes the cake

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Horseradish schnapps is legit amazing stuff.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’ve had this it rips

your rear end in a top hat to shreds

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

imo its weird to not like a food

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Carthag Tuek posted:

imo its weird to not like a food

*burts into threat sweating, fedora askew, pants all ashit* HAVE U GUISE HEÄRD OF SMURSTÖMING?!?!?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
No, i haven't. Is it good?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

How spoiled fermented do you generally like your seafood?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The one time I try to pre-empt a derail...

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Food derails are always over the most basic of poo poo. Where is my halal snack pack derail drat it. Goons should be frothing at the mouth over these bad boys. Garlic and chilli sauce or chilli and garlic sauce? Lamb or chicken? Is cheese necessary or a bastardisation of the pure HSP? Truly a derail worthy of deep thought.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The one time I try to pre-empt a derail...

:grin:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Inceltown posted:

Where is my halal snack pack derail drat it.

Halal snack packs are great, but for late night I find just the simple kebab is better. You still got the meat and the Chili and garlic sauce, but just having everything wrapped up to me makes it far better to grab on the way home as so much easier to snack on while your walking, and what not. Plus taxis much more likely to stop for you if you have one discretely stashed in your pocket then if your carrying a big bag of obviously mess as hell food.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
A local hot sauce company that's jumping off and going corporate (it's a retired firefighter making some killer sauces) does a Sriracha sauce with thai chilies and gobs of garlic and it's legit one of the best things I've ever tasted.

Fermented garlic should be on every table in every restaurant.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
One day I'll find the literally forbidden HSP that has bacon.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Inceltown posted:

Food derails are always over the most basic of poo poo. Where is my halal snack pack derail drat it. Goons should be frothing at the mouth over these bad boys. Garlic and chilli sauce or chilli and garlic sauce? Lamb or chicken? Is cheese necessary or a bastardisation of the pure HSP? Truly a derail worthy of deep thought.

It's 1:30 a.m. right now, and even though it would give me heartburn that might end my earthly existence, if someone handed me one of these right now I would annihilate it forthwith.

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

Imagine all the chips
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
And the sauce
And the meat
Ee, ee, ee, ee, ee, ee, ee, ee
And the cheese, the cheese, the cheese
The cheese, the cheese, the cheese
Oh

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Yes, you COULD use this to make tom yum or something, but you SHOULD be eating it on toast or in sandwiches.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Horseradish in mashed potatoes is boss.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elissimpark posted:

Yes, you COULD use this to make tom yum or something, but you SHOULD be eating it on toast or in sandwiches.

Gout in a can.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

boofhead posted:

Imagine all the chips
And the sauce
And the meat
Ee, ee, ee, ee, ee, ee, ee, ee
And the cheese, the cheese, the cheese
Oh

you're doing good work here friend, I see you and I appreciate you.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Gromit posted:

Someday… :hmmyes:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Gromit posted:

Haram Snack Pack

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fid-RMAm4U

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Well I'm gonna be giggling all morning at "pants all ashit"

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

I can hear this image, and it's a man asking "chilli garlic sauce mate?" to which the answer is always "yes".

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Inceltown posted:

Lamb, Chicken, AND Beef, add BBQ sauce to the mix, finish half of it at most, and feel utterly immobilised in a food coma til morning.

And eat the regretful leftovers for breakfast.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Lamb, Chicken, AND Beef, add BBQ sauce to the mix, finish half of it at most, and feel utterly immobilised in a food coma til morning.

And eat the regretful leftovers for breakfast.

With an over easy egg on top. Just so you can label it a breakfast

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Snowy posted:

Oh poo poo I need this and also the triple crunch

I put together a mason jar full of basically this like half a year ago and haven't cracked into it yet, it's just been hanging out in my fridge since. About time I checked out how well it worked.

fake edit: holy poo poo it's amazing

only "double crunch" though, it's just brown and yellow mustard seeds

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I have never eaten real wasabi. My quest continues.

It's good, it's way more mild.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://twitter.com/SirKatelyn/status/1557221663514603520?s=20&t=5v8CqfyVp3lb5Hq7Iyx9ZA

https://twitter.com/SirKatelyn/status/1557224990520406016?s=20&t=CTxiuuoyztikYmzw8RKViw

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's good, it's way more mild.

I had some for the first time the other week. I would describe it as a bit like horseradish but mixed with some really fresh peppery watercress stalks. All the zing, less burn, more watery green freshness. It is very good.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

KozmoNaut posted:

Horseradish schnapps is legit amazing stuff.

I have over 26 years of sobriety and through all of the poo poo of those years, this is the thing that has made me question things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

*burts into threat sweating, fedora askew, pants all ashit* HAVE U GUISE HEÄRD OF SMURSTÖMING?!?!?

"pants ashit" is a :discourse: phrase.