Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Lancelot
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

smug n stuff posted:

Probably you all have seen this but if not:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZi3y1J6Fw
Omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

smug n stuff posted:

lmfao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Famethrowa posted:

like you shoes!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Coxswain Balls posted:

Hell yeah, that fuckin entrance scene
im so glad i paid the $5 for this ep. i didnt expect an actual show by now. lol at the sucide bridge, lol at nick then showing up in the office. lol at dracula

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

im so glad i paid the $5 for this ep. i didnt expect an actual show by now. lol at the sucide bridge, lol at nick then showing up in the office. lol at dracula

Don't forget the rear end on the ladder.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

smug n stuff posted:

Lol

dumby
Oct 25, 2007
these boys are going places. Adam stealing the monologue :discourse:

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Message received

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

smug n stuff posted:

as soon as i figure out what i'm supposed to be laughing at in this i bet i'm gonna laugh real good

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

ben shapino posted:

as soon as i figure out what i'm supposed to be laughing at in this i bet i'm gonna laugh real good

I only watched the first minute but I think they lifted the entire monologue from this lmao

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Tetramin posted:

I only watched the first minute but I think they lifted the entire monologue from this lmao

hahaha

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Don't get why the Anthoney Anderson bit is supposed to be special I guess I should watch/listen to the episode first

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
self-actualized rear end podcast

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
What's the fake t-shirt Nick was wearing while about to jump from the bridge?

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Don't get why the Anthoney Anderson bit is supposed to be special I guess I should watch/listen to the episode first

i get it now

Lol adam. Always copying

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Brigadier Sockface posted:

What's the fake t-shirt Nick was wearing while about to jump from the bridge?

I think it’s the avenged seven fold shirt.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

stav could never do this (because he wouldn't be able to get back up without the use of an industrial crane)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ian's podcast is hilarious

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/mikeykolberg/status/1557062647593459717?t=RkOrkdoQNnqq46KR3WHPBQ&s=19

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

God drat Test Video 3 is a work of art, and I am so glad I'm now a loser who's paying for this. Can't believe I was about to listen to this one audio only.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
It's weird to see Nick put so much work into something

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

nick's got fantastic hair

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

if the bootleggers can get the audio up they can do video. we have the technology

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

My analysis regarding the nick/stav fallout

A couple eps before stav left he said he would need a payout from adam if the show continues into 2023. Nick expressed that if *he* werent contributing to the show, he wouldnt expect to get paid. Stav disagrees. At the time stav was gonna ride out the rest of 2022, so any issue would theoretically be ironed out by the start of 2023. But then stav decides he wants to take the summer off (because he's fat and doesnt have the stamina to work 2 hours a week). Im guessing he expected to keep getting paid during this absence. Nick is annoyed, tells him to just leave now. So here's where the issue lies: either the lecherous pig is still drawing a percentage of the patreon (and nick/adam are pissed) or he's completely cut off (and he's pissed). Given the sudden and extreme antipathy i get the sense that stav might have threatened legal action. Nick spitefully goes all in on creating a completely new entity called TAFS, making it more difficult for stav to claim money from the show. Also, i get the sense nick may have more than a little dirt on the fat man, and is sort of holding that over his head. He has been taking some unchill shots implying stav fucks drunk fans lately

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Wizard Master

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah maybe who knows

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Wizard Master posted:

A couple eps before stav left he said he would need a payout from adam if the show continues into 2023. Nick expressed that if *he* werent contributing to the show, he wouldnt expect to get paid. Stav disagrees. At the time stav was gonna ride out the rest of 2022, so any issue would theoretically be ironed out by the start of 2023. But then stav decides he wants to take the summer off (because he's fat and doesnt have the stamina to work 2 hours a week). Im guessing he expected to keep getting paid during this absence. Nick is annoyed, tells him to just leave now. So here's where the issue lies: either the lecherous pig is still drawing a percentage of the patreon (and nick/adam are pissed) or he's completely cut off (and he's pissed). Given the sudden and extreme antipathy i get the sense that stav might have threatened legal action. Nick spitefully goes all in on creating a completely new entity called TAFS, making it more difficult for stav to claim money from the show. Also, i get the sense nick may have more than a little dirt on the fat man, and is sort of holding that over his head. He has been taking some unchill shots implying stav fucks drunk fans lately

Lol what rear end did you pull this out from?

I think it’s pretty obvious that Stavs heart this whole time was in stand up comedy and to him cum town was his jump off point, COVID especially showed that he wanted more than anything else is to to stand up so the second his stand up YouTube videos and special skyrocketed he saw this as his chance to jump out.

No need to make up some wierd financial drama stuff that you can’t prove.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Wizard master is right

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCLdwvHRc0c

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoL that’s exactly how East Village rich kids dress at Burning Man

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

slave to my cravings posted:

Wizard master is right

has he ever been wrong even once?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bust i've got a friend from mexico staying with me rn on his way to burning man. he's a cowboy that likes offroading and i'm not sure he 100% 'gets' it, will you take care of him

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

why is the sign they're carrying in the background blurred out?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

slave to my cravings posted:

Wizard master is right

:hai:

Nice FANFIC (that is 100% correct)

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

i say swears online posted:

bust i've got a friend from mexico staying with me rn on his way to burning man. he's a cowboy that likes offroading and i'm not sure he 100% 'gets' it, will you take care of him

Oh I probably won’t ever go again, it was getting a little too handholdy once Art Cars required ground crew to follow the vehicles around on foot, but I’m sure he’ll be fine if he just wears his cowboy clothes every day and speaks only in Spanish, that’s a good gimmick I’ve seen dudes use to extreme success out there.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i guess if he's going just to have sex he does truly get it

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Wizard Master posted:

Lol, this is probably pretty close to true. Maybe draculas 3some story was a real event from stavs life.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

wizard master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i don't care what the source of it is but it's petty as hell and it makes for great entertainment