Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJOprahSpinfrey
Dec 18, 2018

Wah Wah Wee Wah

sigher posted:

It's my birthday and I'm celebrating it with the only one that's with me on this day.

My weed.

Happy Birfmas tho, I hope you're able to enjoy it. I'm bong ripping for you on your birthday too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Happy birthday weeds.

I'm sitting at a friend's house waiting for his well contractor to come yank his pump out of the ground. Nice mountain views, no neighbors to speak of, a bluetooth speaker and a joint, 60°F in the sun.

Owns.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Aug 5, 2022

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I'd like to congratulate weed for winning the war on weed

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
Okay that core 2.0 sent me on a spaceship high lastnight. drat little thing is potent. This is also my first dab rig so I’m learning of a whole new layer of being very high very fast.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
it’s kinda weird, the president trying to get an someone off on russian weed charges while so many other americans are locked up on weed charges.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Crimson Harvest posted:

Usually for the bb9 i either hold it over the trash and heat the outside with a torch, or hold it over the kitchen sink (with a paper cone filter in the drain) and pour the leftover boiling water for coffee through it. This too is getting kind of tiresome so some kind of finger-safe but very short glass adapter might be the thing.

1.) get paper towel
2.) fold into quarters
3.) open into cone, and gather the cone a little so it's a bit narrower at the top so it won't collapse when it gets wet

now hold that open w/ your left hand over the sink with the hot water running nearby and stick the glass stem into the stream of water so that hot water flows through it into the paper towel trap. when it's clean, squeeze out the paper towel and throw it away. takes 30 sec tops, easily the fastest thing to clean in the whole kit

e: also if you're vapebonging, get an ash catcher :effort:

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 5, 2022

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

onesixtwo posted:

Okay that core 2.0 sent me on a spaceship high lastnight. drat little thing is potent. This is also my first dab rig so I’m learning of a whole new layer of being very high very fast.

God I want one of those lil guys so bad :ohdear:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I have completed Trip #1 to the dispensary. I have purchased

5x Crude Boyz 1g Cartridges
2x Hype Concentrates 1g Cartridges
1x Fast Acting RSO Hybrid Gummies
1x Fast Acting RSO Indica Gummies w/ hella CBN

Next up is more edibles and some flower! Stocking up for the family vacation next week

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

just got my hands on a dynavap and a BB9 adapter. was wondering if I could get some insight from the veterans on how to get the most out of this thing.

1. what kind of grind are you putting into the bowl?
2. what bowl size do you find is the most efficient? are you capable of getting multiple decent hits out of the larger size?
3. does your burn technique differ when you're using it with the standard body vs with a BB9 and water pipe?
4. are you pulling hard and fast or more long and slow?

thanks

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

God Hole posted:

just got my hands on a dynavap and a BB9 adapter. was wondering if I could get some insight from the veterans on how to get the most out of this thing.

2. what bowl size do you find is the most efficient? are you capable of getting multiple decent hits out of the larger size?
3. does your burn technique differ when you're using it with the standard body vs with a BB9 and water pipe?

thanks

can't answer 3 because I just use a straight dynavap but;

1. i'm getting lazier with the grind as time goes by. Rough grind works just fine.

2. I get about 6 heat cycles out of a 0.1g bowl load. 3 is enough to get me nicely high, so the other 3 cycles is good for a second session later or a top off before I go to bed.

4. Long and slow.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

God Hole posted:

thanks

I have had success in a pinch with just putting a fingertip-broken nug in the bowl and it still works, I have noticed no performance difference between fine and rough grind, though you might get a slightly larger hit with a fine grind

A full bowl gives me 2-5 hits, I just keep going until the bowl looks milk chocolate brown

I wouldn't change it, but I would definitely be considering the FMJ for routine bong usage, just easier to heat without twisting

Draw like you are drinking a milkshake, unless you have a high end/exotic vape this is best practice

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

God Hole posted:

thanks

1.) coarse grind, packed tight
2-3.) It all comes down to feel and personal preference. Experiment with how close you hold the torch and where on the tip you heat it. Heating closer to the bottom of the cap or down on the neck will put more heat into it before it reaches temp, putting you into one hitter territory, and vice versa as you move up the tip. I use it on a bong w/ the bb6 and I always try to kill it in one hit. I used to torch the neck really aggressively w/ a quad torch and accept a little combustion here and there as the cost of getting it done but the ispire wand does a better job of getting close without burning repeatably
4.) no reason to hold back on the bong. The titanium tip hits more hard and fast and the stainless one more long and slow

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Aug 6, 2022

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

Ordered a titanium tip and they just sent me screens. Sad lol.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

bagmonkey posted:

Rippin the bong on the front porch, happy Thursday weed thread

Thursday is my Friday so this was me on my deck last night.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm gonna eat you first

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

appreciate the tips, everybody! this thing rips lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
ethically speaking, could I hit that?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

All the more reason to keep your glass clean

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
absolutely not how would you like it if someone blasted a fat rip off of your home huh?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Velvet Witch posted:

absolutely not how would you like it if someone blasted a fat rip off of your home huh?

Like a compressed shake log, that you can put in you’re fireplace? Sounds groovy. :rznv:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The Velvet Witch posted:

:goatdrugs:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Waffle! posted:

I'd like to congratulate weed for winning the war on weed

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

New bong dropped

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Really glad about the flared base.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.kctv5.com/2022/08/09/missouri-will-vote-personal-use-decriminalization-marijuana-november/

In 3 months, legal weed will be on the ballot in a state not 1 hr drive for me, and they've said it'll be taxed noticeably less than IL weed.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Illinois loves their goddamn taxes. Doesn't matter if it's income, property, sales or sins.

But really, the volume produced there isn't up to snuff with Colorado or Oregon or Michigan, so you get to pay rates equivalent to black market and then tax on that.

Similar thing happens in specific parts of Colorado, but it's on storefronts, not product. Manitou Springs has a few rec shops, literally 2. They'll hit you for $60/eighths after tax. Medical shop down the street? $10. Manitou won't license more rec shops, so it's either paying the nosebleed price, or driving an hour to Pueblo to get an ounce for $50.

Where I live, flower is still $200+/oz because it's rural and they counties tightly controls licenses. But again, a drive to Pueblo produces cheaper results.

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Oh nooo lol 😅

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I still have a burn mark on my arm where I touched the roof of the oven while trying to make oven pizza while stoned.

DJOprahSpinfrey
Dec 18, 2018

Wah Wah Wee Wah
Currently on vacation, sitting outside on the porch while everyone else in the family is asleep, and I’m ripping one hitter out of a dugout while watching the Yankees game 😂

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I got confused using my dynavap and burnt my lip with the nozzle of a jet lighter

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I accidentally sat on the glass part of my hamilton starship and it exploded into a fine powder. Ordered two replacements.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Jestery posted:

I got confused using my dynavap and burnt my lip with the nozzle of a jet lighter

loving OUCH

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Jestery posted:

I dripped dab juice on my leg not too long ago. It sucked a lot!

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I was reminiscing with some friends about smoking back in the 90s/00s, we couldn't get bud here back then. But to find weed friends you just looked for people with little pinhole burns on their jeans from smoking hash in spliffs.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9ieB0TbEbQ

simpler times

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Aug 11, 2022

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
:stonk: my face watching dude melt the plastic cup he drawing from

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

onesixtwo posted:

:stonk: my face watching dude melt the plastic cup he drawing from

he still ranked the hash 9.6/10

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
I got skunked last night because I narc'd on him. Little guy smelled me toking in the dark and wanted to hang, brushed against my leg like a cat, and when I turned on my flashlight I saw his startled little butthole pointed at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I ordered a vapor genie. I know vape technology has passed that by. But I loved the VG from like 08-12 or whenever it was I smoked weed all the time. The regulations for medical marijuana are not yet finalized so there's a chance this gets confiscated at customs. But, whatever. I had a bad day and I don't have weed to smoke but just buying a weed product made me feel a little bit better.