Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

garland is gonna walk up to the podium and announce that they just arrested trump lol gottem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1557771685176156160?s=20&t=6hN7z4V9lVojJxXXFyAL1w

Long rear end neck

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Merrick Garland is currently ripping a fat blunt in the back. He'll be with us when he's done

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

kazil posted:

garland is gonna walk up to the podium and announce that they just arrested trump lol gottem

they were supposed to arrest him at exactly 12:30 but all of the fbi agents are experiencing keystone cop style antics tripping over eachother and flying everywhere and marbles go shooting out and one of them steps on a rake

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

LordSloth posted:

The truth is in the middle.
Put trump in jail, give him an iphone, twitter back, and only allow him to post about celebrities, diet coke, and oreos. If he retweets a white nationalist (or anyone, actually), he gets tazed in the balls.

The prison is actually an elaborate reconstruction of the white house. Trump is too lazy to ever leave without prompted, so there'd be no chance of a breakout, you just tell him he's president again and he'd never leave. Fox News just becomes a 24/7 livestream of the Big Wet President accepting calls from CHUDs telling him what a good job he's doing.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Garland: "I'm Q"

(drops mic, walks out without taking questions)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Merrick Garland is currently ripping a fat blunt in the back. He'll be with us when he's done

Hopefully he's waiting for word that they kicked down the door of Mar-a-lardo to make the arrest before going up to announce it, because if Trump hears they're coming he's going to try to flush himself.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

AHH F/UGH posted:

Results unclear

erotic

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
just more time for pre-conference lols

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

AARD VARKMAN posted:

they were supposed to arrest him at exactly 12:30 but all of the fbi agents are experiencing keystone cop style antics tripping over eachother and flying everywhere and marbles go shooting out and one of them steps on a rake

trump was trained by the best (kevin mccallister)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Nah, hes rubbing one out so that he doesn't get erect showing the proof on camera.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lol, what's the KBG? I ran it through google and it's either some genetic disorder or a sign that says "this person is an idiot"

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Seth Pecksniff posted:

He will legalize marijuana while giggling uncontrollably

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

happyhippy posted:

Nah, hes rubbing one out so that he doesn't get erect showing the proof on camera.

One last private showing of the Piss tape

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

"Grundune magistrate"

This mother fucker talks like Colin Meloy writing the next Decemberists album

SocketWrench posted:

Lol, what's the KBG? I ran it through google and it's either some genetic disorder or a sign that says "this person is an idiot"

Karen,
Big
Grundune

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

AG Garland sadly announces that the Supreme Court has ruled that the DOJ is actually the Department of Just Ice, due to a typo. On the positive side, those of you that have soda are well taken care of

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

The prison is actually an elaborate reconstruction of the white house. Trump is too lazy to ever leave without prompted, so there'd be no chance of a breakout, you just tell him he's president again and he'd never leave. Fox News just becomes a 24/7 livestream of the Big Wet President accepting calls from CHUDs telling him what a good job he's doing.

That would never work since the place Trump spent the least amount of time at during his presidency was the White House.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

He will legalize marijuana while giggling uncontrollably

he's gonna go all goku

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1557800933844721665?s=20&t=5gx3I8koUbDr1D6wyxgbYA

I am shocked.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

I thought he was going to give us a powerpoint on the history of borax mining

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I mean, it could have been about the fbi field office shooting thing

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

btw wanna point out this was by far the worst part of being a journalist

"Oh we say it's gonna start at 2:30? lol sucker we're gonna start maybe at 4. 5 even? Maybe we'll cancel it! You can't quit us. You'll come back for more."

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/status/1557802788050051073
https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1557801977605677056

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

"I'd like to open this by letting you all know how better call saul ends"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The longer the delay, the less significant the announcement. If it's delayed five more minutes they'll be announcing that the FBI was planning a raid on Mar-a-Lago which they hope to execute a few days ago.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I mean, it could have been about the field office shooting thing

yeah confirmation of it being about the Mar-a-Lago search specifically + delaying all this time is unfortunately starting to fill me with a small ember of hope

_____!
May 2, 2004

bees everywhere posted:

I will :lol: forever if it turns out Trump was planning to blackmail the US gov't using those classified documents. "If you arrest me, I'll show the world what really happened in _____!"

OH GOD WHAT DID TRUMP DO IN ME?! I DO NOT CONSENT!!!:aaa:

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

AG Garland sadly announces that the Supreme Court has ruled that the DOJ is actually the Department of Just Ice, due to a typo. On the positive side, those of you that have soda are well taken care of

Because the FBI is not explicitly mentioned in the Constitution the Supreme Court has ruled that all agents will be summarily executed and any 'so called' evidence collected by them should be immediately destroyed.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
This has been a banner loving month for me watching livestreams of the most unhinged chud follies

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I can't take this edging, give me my trump lols garland u hack

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

"PUNISHING POLITICAL RIVALS IS BANANA REPUBLIC HOAX LIB CRIME!!!!!!! also, WE NEED TO PUNISH OUR POLITICAL RIVALS!"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

2 minute warning LETS GO

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Finally god drat

teen witch posted:

This has been a banner loving month for me watching livestreams of the most unhinged chud follies

:same: as gently caress

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Alright, this made me laugh way too damned hard. Holy gently caress I'd love to be within earshot to hear the plate slam against the wall while he fills his diapers over it

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Time to get this vape ready

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

"We executed a raid on former President Trump this past Monday, but it's come to our attention that due to us not notifying the Dilbert guy in a timely enough fashion, all evidence gathered has been rendered null and void"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lol wait a minute hold the phone

Data Graham posted:

I was at Universal Studios Orlando yesterday and there was a plane doing laps around the park towing a banner that said

TIK TOK #45: THE FEDS ARE COMING

The group I was with spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out what it meant, like who the 45th user on TikTok was and how the hell you're supposed to look them up or why, and was still puzzling it out after I explained that "#45" was Trump

Spelling it that way really makes it unnecessarily esoteric lol

That was on July 25th lmaooooo what did that plane guy know

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Hobo Clown posted:

"We executed a raid on former President Trump this past Monday, but it's come to our attention that due to us not notifying the Dilbert guy in a timely enough fashion, all evidence gathered has been rendered null and void"

:lol:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
He's going to announce Mother 3.