Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MLSM posted:

What did he take

HAMBERDERS!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lol that we have no idea about the raid either. the raid on the major political candidate makkng himself a huge martyr over this bullshit raid we arent allowed to know about

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
When Joe Biden was VP he had a stuffed animal in the white house that he loved and sadly an aide forgot to pack it when they left and he wasn't allowed to go back and get it. this is in fact the main reason he became president only to discover that Trump had taken it with him to florida.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Zerg Mans posted:

not sure what the FBI was supposed to do here, he took a bunch of stuff he shouldn't have and refused to give it back. It's not like he's gonna get charged over it.

Having literally anything approximating a communications strategy for one.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
The official blue-check line is now that it wasn't a "raid" it was a "surprise visit" that was "totally by the book" and "routine", so be assured that the FBI didn't royally gently caress this up

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1557506897024098305

I'm guessing that "zero" means compared to June. That should help people paying 8.5% more than last July feel less gaslit and insulted

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the white hand posted:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1557506897024098305

I'm guessing that "zero" means compared to June. That should help people paying 8.5% more than last July feel less gaslit and insulted

july is over, therefore its not inflating anymore

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
canadians going south are starting to feel the impact of increased prices

my mils husband would not stop talking about how shocked he was that two subway footlongs cost him like $25usd lol

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
It has been [11] Days since the last inflation.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Do not inflate. Do not inflate.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I'm gonna pump

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
biden announces bold new initiative to jelq the economy

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

mediaphage posted:

canadians going south are starting to feel the impact of increased prices

my mils husband would not stop talking about how shocked he was that two subway footlongs cost him like $25usd lol

This is so weird as a visitor - things cost the same number of USD in USA and they would have cost in CAD back in Canada.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
this is getting lost in everything else right now but looooooool :unsmigghh:

https://twitter.com/tallntran/statu...ingawful.com%2F

we did it!! America #1 🇺🇸

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i hope Marcus Plescia dies horribly of a preventable disease

also lol

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1259889852876820481

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

ex post facho posted:

wtf lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
seriously really cool that the CDC just told me and every other immunocompromised person in america to go gently caress ourselves if we want to leave the house or lol continue working from home

so glad that an organization responsible for public health has so completely given up their mandate and power in favor of "individual decisions" during a goddamn pandemic. loving lol

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Failed state etc

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

ex post facho posted:

oh is this the "dark brandon" meme ive been hearing about

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol CDC's recommendations are just "SARS is endemic now, best of luck idiots!"

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

seriously really cool that the CDC just told me and every other immunocompromised person in america to go gently caress ourselves if we want to leave the house or lol continue working from home

so glad that an organization responsible for public health has so completely given up their mandate and power in favor of "individual decisions" during a goddamn pandemic. loving lol

sry bro ain't nothing personal but y'know we got an election to keep msot progressive president ever in power and to stop orange MAN bad! from coming back. if people think covid is still around potus biden could lose. not a good look for covid to still exist, so we've said it doesn't.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
This pandemic has completely radicalized me, its just truly atrocious and disgraceful the response, from start to finish.

unwantedplatypus has issued a correction as of 04:39 on Aug 12, 2022

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

evilpicard posted:

This is so weird as a visitor - things cost the same number of USD in USA and they would have cost in CAD back in Canada.

i'm not sure if this is true, i always found canadian fast food to be significantly more expensive than the american counterpart, but i've been up here long enough that i don't think about it really

but maybe now it's at relative parity and that would be a notable increase from a few years ago. and i mean they were doing at least a buy one get one for $5 as recently as 2020.

anyway they were both talking about how much things have gone up, and they regularly traveled to the us up to the pandemic and once the border reopened

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

My data point is the North-east, mostly New York State, compared to Ontario and Quebec, as well as Canadian airports compared to US airports in 2018 - 2020.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

on the plus side we now have a bunch of sars

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

on the plus side we now have a bunch of sars

Growing in numbers
Growing in speed
Can't fight the future
Can't fight what I see

People they come together
People they fall apart
No one can stop us now
'Cause we are all made of sars

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

spacemang_spliff posted:

literally just this :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c84ooIjliT4

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

unwantedplatypus posted:

This pandemic has completely radicalized me, its just truly atrocious and disgraceful the response, from start to finish.

what can you do when you have so many idiots not playing by the rules and actively trying to spread it because they were around too much lead paint as a child

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Become ungovernable

No, not like that

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

smug jeebus posted:

Become ungovernable

No, not like that

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

spacemang_spliff posted:

i mean, it is, since we didnt do the smart china lockdown. we are stuck with a new endemic disease forever.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/AlexThomp/statu...ingawful.com%2F

it is extremely funny that Hillary will never be president

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
just mired in her own poo poo, never wiping, for the rest of her miserable life

lol

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

unwantedplatypus posted:

The real sad part about all this is how we simply won’t be prepared for deadlier viruses that inevitably show up in the future, solely because it would (barely) cut into the obscene record profits of the stock market to do so. On top of that we’ve already seen an effective modern response to covid/pandemics done right: china. Yet we refuse to learn from anyone else

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Acelerion posted:

Bailey got a nap

what did his mommy dooooo

it's bailey's last IOUuuuuuu

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I still believe that the Democrats will get loving demolished in the upcoming election

Herschel Walker is going to win

Beto will lose by 10 points

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ex post facho posted:

https://twitter.com/AlexThomp/statu...ingawful.com%2F

it is extremely funny that Hillary will never be president

lol did she forget that she is married to bill clinton

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Also forgot that Warren is an inveterate liar

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

It. Was. Her. Turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

unwantedplatypus posted: