Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sivart13 posted:

how dare Travis get corny on main

Clinton McElroy has a corny son?

?!??!?!!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

DoctorWhat posted:

Travis is gassing up one of his friends. He's not harassing anybody. For once, he's not the weirdo

It's fine, he just did it in the most embarrassing way possible because he's Travis

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea it's clearly him just picking the most dorky and dumb ways to tell his friend 'drat this is a good picture' because he simply wouldn't be Travis if he didn't pick the most cringey and dumb way to say something completely normal.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Hey friend looking good (i have a boner too)

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

"it's completely normal for the 30+ year old married man to be a horny reply guy, he's simply being extremely nice to his friends who just so happen to be younger women posting selfies on twitter" :classiclol:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
their open letter about representation during the initial comic book adaptation process is the zenith/nadir of them getting groused at by Twitter radicals

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Barbra Dunkleman is in her 30s as well, no clue who that other person is

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
travis will answer for his attempt to groom a 33 year old woman

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
you are sort of missing my actual point which is that what he is doing/saying is absolutely not "completely normal"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its a crushing indictment of twitter that travis hasn't been bullied off it by teenagers like how john green was bullied off tumblr

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
travis is the annoying sort of guy whose interpretation of "sex positivity" is basically why the movement writ large has been dead for like half a decade

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I would not want Travis being sex positive at me. I would probably implode from combined first and second-hand embarrassment

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
He is a sexpert.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Zero One posted:

He is a sexpert.

Alas, the simplest explanation is correct yet again

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

I mean putting the equivalent of "you're attractive" in a memey gif isn't exactly like he's going around saying like drat you're thicc or something skeezy or sliding into their DM's in the hope of a hookup. I get its Travis and the hate boner is strong but come on.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding Travis McElroy. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them"

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Listen when a person posts a selfie on Instagram the last thing they are looking for is for a person to compliment them. How creepy eww.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Imo it's cancleable.

He is canceled for horny.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Dietrich posted:

Listen when a person posts a selfie on Instagram the last thing they are looking for is for a person to compliment them. How creepy eww.

Has he done the same on any photos of dudes though

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Damnit Clint how could you make Travis like this

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

change my name posted:

iirc yes and he got internet-yelled at for gay-baiting.

or wait, that was an " I'm not gay but this male movie star drat"

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

change my name posted:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

IronicDongz posted:

you are sort of missing my actual point which is that what he is doing/saying is absolutely not "completely normal"

i think it's extremely normal in our society to compliment women on their looks on the pictures they put up online

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I know that the mcelroys are supposed to be "queering dnd" but it is the most normal cishet thing Travis has done in his life

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Imo the hair color is just the right amount allyship

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

this is the funniest joke he's ever made :rip:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

sexpig by night posted:

travis will answer for his attempt to groom a 33 year old woman

Yeah! I bet Theresa was really devastated to learn about his infidelities!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Whether you're Travis or not, you really shouldn't be tweeting like that hotel attendant from The Simpsons, even if it's in earnest support.
https://youtu.be/DGW5fbbATN4

Bip Roberts posted:

Imo the hair color is just the right amount allyship

A friend of mine who is gay was very mad when Travis dyed his hair purple, but only because he had just bought purple hair dye and didn't want to look like Travis.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

This one threw me for a loop and still does because didn't he literally come out as bi several years ago? He even alluded to it in the tv show? Am I being Mandela effected??

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

El Jeffe posted:

This one threw me for a loop and still does because didn't he literally come out as bi several years ago? He even alluded to it in the tv show? Am I being Mandela effected??

Might've been Sydnee?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

External Organs posted:

Might've been Sydnee?

poo poo, maybe. I thought they both were. Gonna go through the show and see if I can find what I'm remembering.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

He's not afaik. If Travis was Bi we can be sure he'd make sure you knew about it, especially once June rolled around.

Sankis fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Aug 12, 2022

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

All 3 brothers have said they're filthy cishets. Sydnee and Rileigh are bi, idk about Teylor (who is non-binary transmasc but I have no idea about their orientation).

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

goblin week posted:

I know that the mcelroys are supposed to be "queering dnd" but it is the most normal cishet thing Travis has done in his life

Yeah but Travis so people are gonna scream

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Stroop There It Is posted:

All 3 brothers have said they're filthy cishets. Sydnee and Rileigh are bi, idk about Teylor (who is non-binary transmasc but I have no idea about their orientation).

iirc they were openly queer before they came out about their gender stuff

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
How the gently caress did they go 3 for 3 on horrorshow wife names?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Sydnee is Justin's wife. Teresa and Rachel are Travis and Griffin's partners and those are spelled normally. It's the Smirl siblings who have goofy spellings.

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Bip Roberts posted:

How the gently caress did they go 3 for 3 on horrorshow wife names?

That horrorshow-name wife is running for the state house in west virginia

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

complaining about people's names continues to be the most old man yelling at cloud activity imaginable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
Travis’ ex roommate published a webcomic about his prodigious masturbating habit that predates the McElroys getting really podcast famous