Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Kerbal: is it available on the superior Sony PlayStation 5 computer entertainment system?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I've got a 750ti and my dad in his late 60's has a 3060 lol owned me

Lmao rekt noob

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol oh yeah i forgot this is why i didnt start playing last week, it just like opens the installer then does some battle.net wanna be steam client thing that doesnt open at all and just sits in my tray not doing anything. cool.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Fire up the cores…switch to input hdmi on the giant Vizio widescreen…Pop on your Astro 50s, soundtrack down to zero, fire up dirt 5 …pop on an adrenaline pumping Spotify playlist, first person perspective …. Hear the roar of the engine bro… tear up the track… your steaming fans going wild

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Nooner posted:

lol oh yeah i forgot this is why i didnt start playing last week, it just like opens the installer then does some battle.net wanna be steam client thing that doesnt open at all and just sits in my tray not doing anything. cool.

The PC gaming experience ……

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Kerbal: is it available on the superior Sony PlayStation 5 computer entertainment system?

Although the name may suggest games that the junkstation 5 owner is familiar with (space, thin air, empty) you will not in fact be firing up kerbal op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

consoles aren't for thinking games, sorry

maybe you can play stray instead or just have someone dangle some keys in front of you for a while

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
yeah this is dumb as gently caress im not going to sit here troubleshooting a loving video game blizzard can suck the poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
just got back from a day on the water and oh.. the friday thread blew up :boom:

i'm cracking a beer for those itt who can't tonight, get better and good luck kidney guy

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

page 69, and on a friday too, truly blessed

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

hehe

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

nom epique posted:

Although the name may suggest games that the junkstation 5 owner is familiar with (space, thin air, empty) you will not in fact be firing up kerbal op

Lmao, you’re alright nom

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hungry of a Friday afternoon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Skulling some PISS for our Friday Friend Ambassador of Sodomy

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i skulled some piss last night because i knew i'd be off work today, so i don't know if i wanna do a 2nd night in a row, but i'm not ruling it out either

thinking it's gonna come down to a vibe check

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i figured out how to make it work but now blizzard owes me like $100 for my time

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

jeez, friday eveninj, hard to believe!

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
It’s insane that the Spotify playlist doesn’t go through the stream. Huge oversight

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

im installing this bitch right now, gonna loving pwn you anc call you all kinds of gamer words

just got a W (DUB) on Rebirth Resurgence Quads mode. :swish:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTXJQ5ql5Fw

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hot coco please re-do the needful

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

tippin and sippin on some tasty rose rn :cheers:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Friday 69 nice :smuggo:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Brewing some coffee in lieu of popping back an energy drink due to energy drink prices making short work of the roof rafters. Shan’t be speculating as to why

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pretty nice friday night so far

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Niceday

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

nom epique posted:

Brewing some coffee in lieu of popping back an energy drink due to energy drink prices making short work of the roof rafters. Shan’t be speculating as to why

B’s eying energy drinks rn, inflation buster activated, price tags be dropping like trumps lawyers anyday now

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Posting on page 69 folks
No milking tonight, it's all about suckin and suckin

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

took an after work nap

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Thinking on streaming But energy levels are low and all the games seem to be junk

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
hit the weights and walked the dogs, now time to crack cold ones on the deck and grill Friyay baby:hehe:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

balls touxhing

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

took an after work nap

Why are you laying around?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

nom epique posted:

Thinking on streaming But energy levels are low and all the games seem to be junk

only way to get the energy up is to be the energy bro

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

fake it till you make it

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Tell jello bring the juice

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

nom epique posted:

Fire up the cores…switch to input hdmi on the giant Vizio widescreen…Pop on your Astro 50s, soundtrack down to zero, fire up dirt 5 …pop on an adrenaline pumping Spotify playlist, first person perspective …. Hear the roar of the engine bro… tear up the track… your steaming fans going wild

About to be the sich

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
lol opening game pass to see "as dusk falls" an epic game spanning 30 years without a single screenshot???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Stream is humming