Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Nintendo brought me back. YEAH (Trent Reznor voice).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob sobbing in a VR rig: They added toe hair.

Lmfao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Am I a piece of poo poo for even thinking of getting a switch lite instead of the full deal oled? I'll regret it, right?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Regret playing awesome games on your Switch? Not a chance

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
you'll probably regret it if you ever want to play on a tv, just spend the extra money homie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

Am I a piece of poo poo for even thinking of getting a switch lite instead of the full deal oled? I'll regret it, right?

Yep. Me and my friends from the Obese Brotherhood, the various united night crews, Secret Evil Pet Island Discord, and the guys from Classic YCS Lunch Chat are even coming out of retirement and we're all going to perform slide tackles into your nuts and teeth.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Yep. Me and my friends from the Obese Brotherhood, the various united night crews, Secret Evil Pet Island Discord, and the guys from Classic YCS Lunch Chat are even coming out of retirement and we're all going to perform slide tackles into your nuts and teeth.

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*trying not to poo poo my pants laughing, turning purple* Wait for the Switch Pro, brother.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Okay, well. I guess if you have to.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The switch pro is never coming out lol. If it does it'll be called the *New* Switch.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Classic YCS Lunch Chat ftw.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kazvall posted:

The switch pro is never coming out lol. If it does it'll be called the *New* Switch.
It's going to be called the Super Switch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Kazvall posted:

it's the Double Switch and Kiryu invented it

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Kazvall posted:

Yeah especially since the lite has issues with stick drift like the joycons. It’s a bit more tolerable to just send the controllers in rather than the whole system if it happens.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

me and the boys waitin outside gamestop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc_Fx8RfYao&t=103s

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

IF that's the gauntlet to be survived in order to attain a switch, then so be it. I won't be needing my nuts, anyways. Besides. I could get some cool prosthetic testicles that look like pokeballs lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Kazvall posted:

I never ever play my switch on anything but handheld honestly. That said, that's all the more reason to want the OLED...

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Kazvall posted:

IF that's the gauntlet to be survived in order to attain a switch, then so be it. I won't be needing my nuts, anyways. Besides. I could get some cool prosthetic testicles that look like pokeballs lmao

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i always play my switch docked unless its a 2d pixel game or a picross

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

goferchan posted:

I never ever play my switch on anything but handheld honestly. That said, that's all the more reason to want the OLED...

I started with a switch lite and play handheld almost 100% of the time but the oled is so good, definitely worth it in my opinion

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'd be nervous about a Switch Lite developing joycon drift lol, I really thought that was something they would have fixed by the point of releasing a model without removable joycons but apparently they did not

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

The OLED is insanely nice and it’s good to have detachable joycons in case they start to drift and you have to replace them

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The OLED screen looks really really nice. The better kickstand is a nice perk

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I’m one of the minority who doesn’t like the Switch form factor. It’s too big to be comfortably portable and the joycons are lousy controllers in both quality control and ergonomics. I’d probably play a Lite more.

that said, nintendo games are great so i am happy we have a switch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Harrow posted:

The OLED is insanely nice and it’s good to have detachable joycons in case they start to drift and you have to replace them

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nintendo FTW!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Nintendo FTW!

Lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Okay. I get it. Going with the OLED. And probably a Pro controller. I can't wait to send my Kaiju on some errantries. This is loving awesome. Thinking about marathoning some ol mst3k kaiju style movies to get in the mood.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

A switch is a gamer's best friend. Congratulations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Nostradingus posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Okay. I get it. Going with the OLED. And probably a Pro controller. I can't wait to send my Kaiju on some errantries. This is loving awesome. Thinking about marathoning some ol mst3k kaiju style movies to get in the mood.

Note also that there is a port of Monster Rancher 1+2 available on the same platform.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1558448955146600448?s=20&t=lDKEA_SsmnpzLZT7673Lig

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mario also looking rather absent

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bongo Bill posted:

Note also that there is a port of Monster Rancher 1+2 available on the same platform.

I do have this on PC. Have yet to open it because the save on my ps1 mem card is like 1,000 years old and I believe I have unlocked all the monsters but have yet to beat the final 4 with a single creature.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

Mario also looking rather absent

He just needs to lay down and maybe have an orange wedge, he'll be fine.