Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Tetramin posted:

I’m pretty sure that’s what Jon Hamms doing here in my favorite thing I’ve seen from him

https://youtu.be/3-7OUBuPVGU

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

T Bowl posted:

Just saw Stavros walking around Baltimore when I was on my bike.

I'm in Wisconsin and also saw him.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
How did he smell? I bet he smells like baby oil and Vienna sausage water

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Tbf after attaining a certain circumference it becomes difficult to wipe one's rear end

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Cael posted:

Adam should recreate the monologue that got Martin Lawrence banned from SNL

I can hear it in his voice

quote:

I don’t know what it is a woman got to do to keep up the hygiene on the body I know, uh, I’m watching douche commercials on television, and I’m wonderin’ if some of you are reading the instructions. I don’t think so. Y’know, ’cause I’m getting with some of the ladies, smelling odors, going “Wait a minute. (gestures with index finger) Girl, smell this! This you! Smell yourself, girl.”

Smell yourself! I tell a woman in a minute, douche! douche! Some women don’t like when you tell them that, when you straightforward with them. “Douche!” They, (imitating woman) “Forget you! You cannot douche all the time, you’re gonna wash all the natural juices out the body.” I say, well, I dont give a drat what you do, put a Tic-Tac in your rear end. Put a Cert in your rear end. Oh, oh, y’know, this look like a good drat place for a Stick-up up in your rear end.

I’m sorry, y’all. You got to wash properly. You know, and then, you know, ’cause I’m a man, I like to kiss on women, you know, I like to kiss all over their bodies, you know. But if you’re not clean in your proper areas I can’t… you know… kiss all over the places I wanna kiss. You know, some women’ll let you go down, you know what I’m sayin’, knowin’ they got a yeast infection. (Some audience disgust) I’m sorry. Sorry. Come up with dough all on your drat lip… Got a bagel and a croissant on your lip. “Anybody got any butter?” I like jelly on mine.

Well look here, y’all, we got a great show for you tonight,

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Aw drat, RIP to a real one, Wet Fart Macintosh
https://youtube.com/shorts/UZMR4seoY74?feature=share

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
maybe stavros just wanted to be a baltimore boy but the boys couldn't agree on doing the pod remotly

maybe he couldn't get a fast enough internet connection to do it (because he is so big he would require an unusual amount of bandwidth to stream)

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Baltimore to NYC is an lazy 3 hour drive, so a 6 hour commute for a weekly $4,000 paycheck

Boo

Fucken

Hoo

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

maybe he just didn't want to do the thing he said he hated for years

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Stav quit because he's a big fat doofus. How's that?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Farm Frenzy posted:

maybe he just didn't want to do the thing he said he hated for years

Walking away from the easiest money of all time is a hard thing for wage slaves to accept

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Stav quit to focus more on middling standup and diets that last three days

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Walking away from the easiest money of all time is a hard thing for wage slaves to accept

Stop pocket watching

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Bust Rodd posted:

this is a good point made by

....Bust Rodd????

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Farm Frenzy posted:

Stop pocket watching

Lookit this fuckin hall monitor over here

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

Stop pocket watching

lol absolutely not

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Lookit this fuckin hall monitor over here

You owe everything to stav. He ruined your life

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

let's see him do the same with a box of McNuggets, tough guy

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Bust Rodd posted:

You're not wrong, but let's not conflate something being hard with it being the smart choice.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Talking about how ill-adviced the decision was has become stale, I prefer to read insane theorycrafting.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i thought the hardline agent theory was plausible until i thought about what type of person stav would hire as his agent

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

He hired someone from the Greek enclaves of Baltimore.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Stavros had gay sex with his dad?

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Stavs been saying he gains thirty pounds every time he's on tour. With his new priorities...well, it's very conceivable we'll see astounding levels of rotundity, even beyond what he's already achieved...We're blessed to live in these times imo

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Crespolini posted:

Stavs been saying he gains thirty pounds every time he's on tour. With his new priorities...well, it's very conceivable we'll see astounding levels of rotundity, even beyond what he's already achieved...We're blessed to live in these times imo

I’m already crying a little thinking about when he dies in a year from heart failure

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

a fatguy baldspot posted:

I’m already crying a little thinking about when he dies in a year from heart failure

Nick goes up to speak at Stav’s funeral and he has stavbot with him at the mic.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/simmyviolence/status/1556876292657741824?cxt=HHwWgIC88amvkZsrAAAA

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Sorry I just remembered that time Stav got really upset that plan b had a weight limit for some reason and couldn’t stop laughing

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Cocaine is Abel posted:

Sorry I just remembered that time Stav got really upset that plan b had a weight limit for some reason and couldn’t stop laughing

I think that’s just for the girl

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

grizzled CIA operative honeypot child with a punisher tattoo on his rear end in a top hat where the skull is biting his lip

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I saw the new a24 movie with stavs girlfriend in it and her character has a podcast and complains how hard it is. Coincidence????

E: ex gf

Also the movie sucked

Sunk Dunk fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Aug 13, 2022

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

i think i hate stav now, just knowing what the show would have been like without him

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shipon posted:

i think i hate stav now, just knowing what the show would have been like without him

The episodes where Nick tries are some of the best. Like when Nick setup the soundboard, or the stavbot episode.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The episodes where Nick tries are some of the best. Like when Nick setup the soundboard, or the stavbot episode.

I’ve actually always said this

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

which one of you met nick at penn station? hotep?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Sunk Dunk posted:

I saw the new a24 movie with stavs girlfriend in it and her character has a podcast and complains how hard it is. Coincidence????

E: ex gf

Also the movie sucked

Which movie?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
All of this reminds me a ton of the very best episode of Louis, featuring David Lynch as a Johnny Carson stand in. Just a great episode with some really amazing bits//performances about acting and stand up and late night. This was such an awesome show, good grief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBgqAgvdXzs

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Best episode of Louie was ‘Never’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Mordja posted:

Which movie?

bodies bodies bodies