Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

having my first cup of the day, it is medium sized

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
had to buy more beans this morning, first batch is in the french press

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Made some cold brew this morning, just sipping and wishing I had a better job, normal Monday poo poo.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
making do with gross starbucks beans because i havent roasted since before visiting the inlaws

still, just had second cuppa

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

heart palps are under control again. I;m thinking about thos Beans

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

welcome home

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i would mail u some celebratory beans if u were canuckistani

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dreams of beams

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

jesus WEP posted:

welcome back! gonna dedicate my 2nd espresso to ya

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
having some coffee, waiting in line at the dmv

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

having a different approach to coffee after lunch. caution: do not shake like most canned coffees, ask me how i know.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Midjack posted:

having a different approach to coffee after lunch. caution: do not shake like most canned coffees, ask me how i know.

is this the worst way to consume coffee? experts are divided

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Midjack posted:

excuse me what the gently caress is this

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Midjack posted:

:barf:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Midjack posted:

maybe

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

knox_harrington posted:

review: it's not bad if you're in the mood for a coke but if you wanted coffee you will be better served to walk the traditional paths.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

ngl i actually really like coke with coffee, and i'll sometimes do it on purpose by mixing cold brew and coke.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

knox_harrington posted:

it can't be worse than the canned coffee i once got from a 50 yen machine in a back alley in osaka

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
still at the dmv, could really use more coffee

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Neito posted:

ngl i actually really like coke with coffee, and i'll sometimes do it on purpose by mixing cold brew and coke.

popularly known as a brown eye

third coffee might be today's best yet

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

HamAdams posted:

still at the dmv, could really use more coffee

i can't tell if it's just the DMV reality warp or if those ancient coffee machines actually put out good coffee.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

sounds like my wfh days may be numbered, so i have ordered a mr coffee so that my entire rear end may be eaten

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

imagine taking off your mask to drink coffee at work

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

implying anyone in alberta still wears one :(

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Nobody Interesting posted:

implying anyone in alberta still wears one :(

yeah thats like kicking a dude while they're down sorry posting pal

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

it's okay, quad vaxxed and full of cofe, i am immune to any disease

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Nobody Interesting posted:

sounds like my wfh days may be numbered, so i have ordered a mr coffee so that my entire rear end may be eaten

mediaphage posted:

popularly known as a brown eye

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

coffee 0 down the hatch

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

haveing coffee

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i drank an americano made from an off-brand nespresso capsule as my single cup today, please forgive me

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Dunks

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
forgot to fill the water reservoir and ran out right at the end of my brew. so I was not denied the hot bean juice.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

got my beans and brewed em and folks: they are nice

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

i drank an americano made from an off-brand nespresso capsule as my single cup today, please forgive me

all coffee is good coffee (though some might be even better, the experts disagree however)

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

ThePopeOfFun posted:

i can't tell if it's just the DMV reality warp or if those ancient coffee machines actually put out good coffee.

talkin bout one of these bad boys. is it good? has the DMV turned my brain to mush? does it matter? should i go through the trash to look for a better number?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Got paid for a con I did last month, bought an espresso machine.

It's not gonna be like, a great machine, I can't afford a fuckin Bevelle or whatever, but it's nice enough.

ThePopeOfFun posted:

talkin bout one of these bad boys. is it good? has the DMV turned my brain to mush? does it matter? should i go through the trash to look for a better number?

my college used to have one of those before everything got replaced with energy drink machines, it was always mad strong to me but in a way I associate positively with late night shifts at the helpdesk, stuying, and Magic: The Gathering.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
my Breville was cheap

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

ThePopeOfFun posted:

in theory theres nothing preventing these from making serviceable coffee so long as the beans are relatively fresh and the water isnt trash

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

ThePopeOfFun posted:

im the "Int'l Coffee" section as if "regular" coffee drinks are "native" to the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
coffee is a pretty american drink. we started a war of independence so we wouldnt have to drink tea anymore