Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

joylessdivision posted:

:getin:

Looking at it again this morning and "Bottle Service" Barnes still makes me laugh really hard for some reason. Grape Job!

If I wasn’t knee deep in a piece rn I’d design a grape job gang tag.

E: maybe I can bang it out tomorrow if I do some work. I have an idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
snibble snabble of the gribble pibble

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Honestly, I hope Dan takes the next week off. Both of them deserve it.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

BigRed0427 posted:

Honestly, I hope Dan takes the next week off. Both of them deserve it.

He’ll make it a day then call Marty DeReso to talk about sewer alligators or something.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I think the last time one of them took a day off something wild as hell happened. I think it was Jordan?

E: but yes the dreamy creamy boys need a week off, my word

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

teen witch posted:

I think the last time one of them took a day off something wild as hell happened. I think it was Jordan?

E: but yes the dreamy creamy boys need a week off, my word

Dan needs to spend some time playing that Fire Emblem Muso he was talking about hella episodes back. Also petting his cat.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

I feel like it's the case that every time they've ever tried to take a break something fully wild has happened. Dan deserves a break but I'm not convinced he knows how.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Everett False posted:

I feel like it's the case that every time they've ever tried to take a break something fully wild has happened. Dan deserves a break but I'm not convinced he knows how.

His work ethic is truly second to none. It's very impressive

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
So Dan is cursed to work so much because if he stops, wild poo poo starts happening until he starts working again?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Every time they take a break Alex also happens to be out of the studio for a few days. I believe this is the origin of the "Dan is a witch!" joke but I still have like 250 episodes I haven't heard.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Tree Dude posted:

Every time they take a break Alex also happens to be out of the studio for a few days. I believe this is the origin of the "Dan is a witch!" joke but I still have like 250 episodes I haven't heard.

There are like 13 different reasons why Dan gets called a witch, but one of the biggest is his ability to pick a random date from the back catalog and that episode of InfoWars somehow has current-day relevance.

It's probably just cause Alex is always saying the same kind of bullshit and it's just the usual cognitive biases, but it definitely seems uncanny when they're going through it live.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Dan is a witch, and is in a sister coven, the Cellinians

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Beardo-mancy. It takes a terrible toll on the caster.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Re: breakie chat
Dan should have extra permission to chill for the week as I’m seeing Alex doesn’t seem to have been in studio since the tenth.

E: the tenth is wild right off the bat though apparently the Fbi was so fanatical about collecting paper they took toilet paper and tags off melania’s clothes.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

The second trial ep was such a weird listening experience. I know Alex is lying all the time, but that's the first time I remember that he was lying about something that I was there for and saw with my own eyes.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Grand Fromage posted:

The second trial ep was such a weird listening experience. I know Alex is lying all the time, but that's the first time I remember that he was lying about something that I was there for and saw with my own eyes.

Me too! Like it was surreal as no, Alex, there is demonstrative proof that this never loving happened and people all over the world are witness to it.

I do kind of hope he gets with defamation again from this, somehow

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It’s amazing the lies you can get away with when you know your absolute dipshit fans will never, ever use critical or analytical thinking skills.

‘Both parents in the trial told me that they didn’t even want to sue me, agree that I did nothing wrong and said the judge did a special ritual that invalidates the constitution in the courtroom; it’s the plaintiffs attorneys and democrat cabal that’s making them sue me. Buy more slop buckets and don’t forget to donate because I’m broke as hell.’

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Grand Fromage posted:

There are secret other recordings of the trial, where the judge and lawyers yell to cut the feed and say wildly inflammatory things. But the recordings actually secretly exist and Alex has seen them and other people have too and you can find them too if you want to look for them.

It's a wild line of logic to try and follow.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Well there's your problem right there.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The CT cases have been remanded back and will resume jury selection on Thursday. Show cause hearings are tomorrow, and Pattis has moved to disqualify the judge from hearing this discipline case. I'm sure she'll deny the motion tomorrow before sanctioning him. It'll be on youtube starting at 10.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Mr. Nice! posted:

The CT cases have been remanded back and will resume jury selection on Thursday. Show cause hearings are tomorrow, and Pattis has moved to disqualify the judge from hearing this discipline case. I'm sure she'll deny the motion tomorrow before sanctioning him. It'll be on youtube starting at 10.

Is this under the logic of "can't piss the judge off more, I guess!" or...?

Is there something like shooting the moon in hearts where if you can give the judge a rage-aneurysm you win in absentia?

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Is this under the logic of "can't piss the judge off more, I guess!" or...?

Is there something like shooting the moon in hearts where if you can give the judge a rage-aneurysm you win in absentia?

He's filing it so he can raise it as an objection on appeal of any disciplinary action. As a motion for tomorrow it's not even actionable because it needed to be filed 10 days prior to his hearing, but it's being filed anyway so that the court has a record for when he tries and fails on appeal.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

“Reliable Sources” with Brain Stelter is being cancelled after 30 years. His last show is on Sunday.

1) wow, KF guys show up one time and the show is cancelled two weeks later.

2) Who is Jones going to go after now? I am guessing Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

More evidence Dan is a witch

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

New episode with the guys from The Dollop has a great moment like an hour in when Dave Anthony suddenly remembers all the nonsense he's heard is just from a single day and Dan has to point out this was a fairly boring day by Alex standards

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Fentry posted:

New episode with the guys from The Dollop has a great moment like an hour in when Dave Anthony suddenly remembers all the nonsense he's heard is just from a single day and Dan has to point out this was a fairly boring day by Alex standards

That's why I want more guests on the show. JorDan (and most of us regular listeners) are pretty desensitized to most of Alex's bullshit at this point, so it's nice getting reminders of just how insane Info Wars and the reality Alex's created really is

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Would love to see Sneaky Snake Wacky Wednesday episodes add time travel guest episodes to the rotation.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yea its great to hear normal people who aren't that in thr know to listen and experience it.

There was a QAnon episode Dave went on that talked about The Getty and its amazing listening to Dave just scream and go crazy.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
This episode was great! Felt like early knowledge fight. I second having more guests on who don't know as much about Alex Jones. Felt strangely refreshing.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Digital Jedi posted:

Yea its great to hear normal people who aren't that in thr know to listen and experience it.

There was a QAnon episode Dave went on that talked about The Getty and its amazing listening to Dave just scream and go crazy.

Which podcast/episode is this?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Deptfordx posted:

Which podcast/episode is this?

QAnon Anonymous

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-111-california-mole-children-feat-dave-anthony/id1428209307?i=1000493133318

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
Jordan deleted his Twitter?

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Yeah, like a week or so after the trial wrapped up. I don't think he laid out his full reasoning anywhere, just kind of a general "yep, done with this poo poo" sentiment.

I've read people, possibly even here I can't remember, guess that maybe he's at a lower-ebb in his mental state and needed a break, but I don't like trying to diagnose people based on social media and for all I know he just wanted a break while he was having a nice vacation in Ireland with his wife and in-laws.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Xiahou Dun posted:

Yeah, like a week or so after the trial wrapped up. I don't think he laid out his full reasoning anywhere, just kind of a general "yep, done with this poo poo" sentiment.

I've read people, possibly even here I can't remember, guess that maybe he's at a lower-ebb in his mental state and needed a break, but I don't like trying to diagnose people based on social media and for all I know he just wanted a break while he was having a nice vacation in Ireland with his wife and in-laws.

He said on the podcast that he lightly edited and also culled his tweets from the trial down into a book, so maybe keep an eye out for that?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

KitConstantine posted:

He said on the podcast that he lightly edited and also culled his tweets from the trial down into a book, so maybe keep an eye out for that?

O I didn't get from that he actually wanted to publish them. I thought he'd just copied them somewhere and was saying, "IF it was published as a book, it'd be 50,000 words" (something like that, don't quote me on the exact number).

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
in the moment I think he was big pissed about the way coverage of the trial was being handled, I think that's the reasoning he gave at the time, I know he was spiralling a bit over the size of the compensatories

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
Does anyone know offhand the episode where they cover Alex going on Flagrant 2? That was a thing, right? I started listening after that would have happened.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

poor life choice posted:

Does anyone know offhand the episode where they cover Alex going on Flagrant 2? That was a thing, right? I started listening after that would have happened.

If I remember right they didn't cover it because it was "just Alex going and being a drunk jackass around a bunch of YouTubers"

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

KitConstantine posted:

He posted it to his website

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5f0c79d22a1cb601fc70e39a/t/62f413ad94baf814662dc673/1660162990024/Chose+Hate_Choose+Love.pdf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

Spoeank posted:

If I remember right they didn't cover it because it was "just Alex going and being a drunk jackass around a bunch of YouTubers"

Gotcha, thanks. I knew Akaash when we were younger, only heard about his show recently and was pretty disappointed by what I see pop up when I google him. Would have been interesting to hear Dan and Jordan talk through an ep.