Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

30.5 Days posted:

He complained about us in the D&D China thread, and Herstory commiserated & agreed. In response, TheNamedSavior angrily demanded that Herstory use his games IK powers to start probing C-SPAM posters in games. Herstory gave TheNamedSavior a joke 6er in games, and cinci gave Herstory a 24 hour "placeholder" probe in response. Admin never approved whatever ban/huge probe cinci had tried to wind up, but Herstory's IK star did vanish shortly afterward.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The D&D thread is incredible, lots of people making excuses for colonizers.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

there are millions and millions of palestinians living in the gaza strip, west bank, and Israel, right? where are those millions of palestinians supposed to go once they have been removed from the land?

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
those sorts of questions sounds like your trying to drive innocent 2nd generation Israelis out of the only land they’ve ever known

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the UN should enforce democratic elections for everyone in territory controlled by the IDF. the new united government can decide if it wants to continue to be called israel

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011
[The US vetoes]

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Israel needs to be destroyed and guess what? Can't make an omelette without breaking spme eggs boys

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Neurolimal posted:

could you nerds stop defending Good Ethnic Cleansing in the dnd thread tia, also dti

Not going to read D&D but you're not describing dismantling the settlements or an end to colonization as ethnic cleansing, right?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i prefer syq for the convenience of not having to read DnD

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Zedhe Khoja posted:

those sorts of questions sounds like your trying to drive innocent 2nd generation Israelis out of the only land they’ve ever known

The more evil Israel inflicts, the more I think this.

Edit: Like the Pieds Noirs in Algeria.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/LinahAlsaafin/status/1559441041362665474?s=20&t=bzfTxTQi9b6azmzzcjgUfw

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

bedpan posted:

there are millions and millions of palestinians living in the gaza strip, west bank, and Israel, right? where are those millions of palestinians supposed to go once they have been removed from the land?

under it

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

MonsieurChoc posted:

The more evil Israel inflicts, the more I think this.

Edit: Like the Pieds Noirs in Algeria.

The argument is so funny and the people pushing back against the idea are being so reactionary. Replace Israeli with Rhodesian and the tone is such a drastic shift and essentially an identical situation.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 42 hours!
Rhodesia was simply too stupid to dig their feet in and grind down Zimbabwe until almost half the indigenous population was under 15, maybe next time

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Terminal autist posted:

The argument is so funny and the people pushing back against the idea are being so reactionary. Replace Israeli with Rhodesian and the tone is such a drastic shift and essentially an identical situation.

it is not without good reason that Israel's partner in developing their nuclear weapons program was apartheid South Africa

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Zedhe Khoja posted:

really though, how do Zionists publicly address the current existence of many millions of Palestinians living in areas that will be returned? Everyone knows the unspoken answer:

but what is the nice answer offered up in public? Expulsion to Egypt or Jordan?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

they dont think they will be returned they think israel will iust keep this up forever

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Not going to read D&D but you're not describing dismantling the settlements or an end to colonization as ethnic cleansing, right?

The dnd thread had an argument over if every israeli should be expelled from Palestine, including those who were born in Palestine & have no ties to other countries

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

bedpan posted:

really though, how do Zionists publicly address the current existence of many millions of Palestinians living in areas that will be returned? Everyone knows the unspoken answer:

but what is the nice answer offered up in public? Expulsion to Egypt or Jordan?

"jordan is the palestinian state" is a zionist catchphrase

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/blakeflayton/status/1559625197782704128?t=bBPgIAqfxsXrqXuJLWJ5nA&s=19

Everything is a genocide except for actual genocide, which is fine

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/drsaqibqureshi/status/1559661640135606273

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/Marxozoic/status/1555997968867770368

i remembered reading this guy's little thread on it at the time and lol.

Right on schedule, just after 2 weeks have gone, the actual truth comes out.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Neurolimal posted:

The dnd thread had an argument over if every israeli should be expelled from Palestine, including those who were born in Palestine & have no ties to other countries

DND thread had an argument where someone responded to "settlers should be expelled" with "I'm a settler, would you kick me out?" and when everyone said yes went "surprise my family have been living here for three hundred years but all Israelis Jews are settlers so you want all of us to leave"

Like he literally said he was a settler and then acted shocked and offended when people treated his answer as those he was admitting to living on a settlement (i.e. actually being a settler)

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

If the native americans suddenly expelled all the Canadians, it would suck for me personally but you know what? It'd be fair.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
But the big question though is... where would everyone go? At a certain point you're just creating a refugee crisis which seems like a less than optimal solution in the long-term.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Move all the Israelis to New Jersey

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

But the big question though is... where would everyone go? At a certain point you're just creating a refugee crisis which seems like a less than optimal solution in the long-term.

That's a y p

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

gradenko_2000 posted:

Move all the Israelis to New Jersey

turn ohio into a second jewish autonomous oblast and give them the choice between there and the original one

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

paul_soccer12 posted:

That's a y p

This is CIA bait and I'm not falling for it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

we can do a swap. Palestinians can have Ireland, and the Israelis can have Serbia. The Serbian and Irish will form a new nation of Serbland in the middle east

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Rutibex posted:

we can do a swap. Palestinians can have Ireland, and the Israelis can have Serbia. The Serbian and Irish will form a new nation of Serbland in the middle east

It's nice to see real solutions being proposed!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Rutibex posted:

No no, make the West Bank and Gaza new counties of Ireland.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

MonsieurChoc posted:

No no, make the West Bank and Gaza new counties of Ireland.

32 counties, but not the ones you were expecting

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Just give them Germany or Switzerland.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

start talking about decolonization and everyone suddenly is concerned about white genocide

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

ive been sayin give the Israelis Utah

the mormons and zionists can fight it out

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Popy posted:

ive been sayin give the Israelis Utah

the mormons and zionists can fight it out

utah would, at that point, probably have the largest concentration of former special operations soldiers of any particular patch of land the size of utah on the planet lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the Utah-Israeli War 1999

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

utah would, at that point, probably have the largest concentration of former special operations soldiers of any particular patch of land the size of utah on the planet lol

yes but their commander is evan mcmuffin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

30.5 Days posted:

He complained about us in the D&D China thread, and Herstory commiserated & agreed. In response, TheNamedSavior angrily demanded that Herstory use his games IK powers to start probing C-SPAM posters in games. Herstory gave TheNamedSavior a joke 6er in games, and cinci gave Herstory a 24 hour "placeholder" probe in response. Admin never approved whatever ban/huge probe cinci had tried to wind up, but Herstory's IK star did vanish shortly afterward.

lmao czs is truly one of the biggest pieces of poo poo in d&d and thats quite an achievement. the dickhead is addicted to probing anything and everything that even ever so slighhtly challenges his preconceived notions of the world