Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Cloacamazing! posted:

"Have you considered presenting yourself as male so people will take you seriously?"
They even make glasses with attached big masculine noses and mustaches just for this situation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Never heard of him OP

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

...Is that a wound under his eye? What in the world?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
A quick look at the comments confirms that at the very least his publisher has already dropped him like a rock.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Read After Burning posted:

...Is that a wound under his eye? What in the world?

Yeah he mentions that he got punched but doesn't say by who

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

DaysBefore posted:

They sacrifice workers in third-world industrial accidents to ensure that their supply of Funko Pops and lightsaber replicas never runs short

Biplane posted:

How many people have got covid at a disney park and died, or infected others who then died? I'm sure the Mouse has had his fair share of blood and skulls for capitalist throne.

"Ritualist" was a key part of my phrasing. I want them to tie someone down and tear out their heart to ensure Splash Mountain is just as awesome as it was when they were 12.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I don't feel like anyone ever calls these people out on their wordsalad. They meltdown and say sentence fragments that don't even make a coherent point. They are so mad at women that they can't even explain why in a single sentence.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Cloacamazing! posted:

"Have you considered presenting yourself as male so people will take you seriously?"

I read a study about AFAB trans men and how they were treated in workplaces before and after transition and there was one dude who was a receptionist at a law firm and stayed in the same job and there was a client who they had dealt with before and after transition but didn't realize it was the same person and the first time the client came in post transition they told the receptionist "you're so much better than that woman they used to have."

Air Skwirl has a new favorite as of 19:57 on Aug 16, 2022

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Women, if you want people to take you seriously, just get a sex change. Misogyny is made up. :v:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I don't know why I listened to about 25 seconds of that bellend but I will never get them back

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

He would be far better off to realise that streaming to the internet at large is not a suitable replacement for chatting with friends and/or therapist.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Dr. Stab posted:

Women, if you want people to take you seriously, just get a sex change. Misogyny is made up. :v:

Bing Bong so simple

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I don't know why I listened to about 25 seconds of that bellend but I will never get them back
Then you're missing the supplemental clips where he talks about black people, because just saying dumb poo poo about women wasn't enough.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Vib Rib posted:

Then you're missing the supplemental clips where he talks about black people, because just saying dumb poo poo about women wasn't enough.

My :patriot: rear end literally only understood the words "black guy", but I assume this is it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/patel07bcfc/status/1559539066978410497

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I expected someone who calls himself 'The Meal Prep King' to be well fitter.

Kind of a dumb thing to be 'King' of, anyway. Are we just declaring ourselves King of banal poo poo now, like 'King of Nose Hair Trimming'? Is 'King of Bowel Movements' taken?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I used to tolerate a friend's incessantly dull meal prep talk until I found out she and her partner were gross sex pests

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

How do you even get a TV show and book deals from something as banal as meal prep

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Saddest Rhino posted:

How do you even get a TV show and book deals from something as banal as meal prep

Gotta fill up the airwaves with something, and shows about cooking are cheap as poo poo to produce. Also they don't teach cooking like they used to.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

film the show on monday and just rerun it the rest of the week

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
He and his wife lost a bunch of weight using their meal pre-prep system.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Scratch Monkey posted:

Which forum do they mod?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Scratch Monkey posted:

Sounds like she lost a lot of dead weight alright.

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe
I would enjoy a good show about creative meal prepping and switching things up :shobon:

shame about literally everything about him

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Wasn't sure if this goes here or the funny pics thread, but good job zuck! Its like I'm already there.

https://twitter.com/jrhennessy/status/1559660423707705346

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
They turned from Horizon Zuck to human (sic) Zuck, and back again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Wait that's not going to work how I intended. I mean real-world Zuck is exactly as flat and featureless as that ghastly screenshot.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I don’t know why they never found a more relatable human to be the face of their Meta horizons thing. Zuck must have an incredible ego (natch) and a thick buffer of yes men to keep putting himself out there like he’s well-liked. Is there a contingent of data-harvesting fans that suck up to him the way Musk’s fans do? At what point do shareholders accuse Zuck of sabotaging him products by continuing to place himself in the center of them?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

As far as I gather the whole not-second-life thing is primarily his idea. Like he personally thinks it's gonna save the company when uh... no it's clearly not and anybody with a lick of sense could tell you that.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

LawfulWaffle posted:

I don’t know why they never found a more relatable human to be the face of their Meta horizons thing. Zuck must have an incredible ego (natch) and a thick buffer of yes men to keep putting himself out there like he’s well-liked. Is there a contingent of data-harvesting fans that suck up to him the way Musk’s fans do? At what point do shareholders accuse Zuck of sabotaging him products by continuing to place himself in the center of them?

He has that lovely haircut because he's trying to emulate Augustus Caesar, first emperor of Rome. Like seriously, that's why he has it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

In the social network Jesse Eisenberg did an incredibly unflattering portrayal of Zuckerberg but apparently he was still too likeable and empathetic compared to the real human being

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

In the social network Jesse Eisenberg did an incredibly unflattering portrayal of Zuckerberg but apparently he was still too likeable and empathetic compared to the real human being

It's so weird to me that he met his wife before he was rich.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mind you, it's difficult for any trained actor to portray someone as fundamentally weird as The Zuck. After all, actors go to school to learn how to imitate human emotions and reactions, and Zuck has none of those.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Mind you, it's difficult for any trained actor to portray someone as fundamentally weird as The Zuck. After all, actors go to school to learn how to imitate human emotions and reactions, and Zuck has none of those.

Which is why Jesse Eisenberg was the perfect choice to play him

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
As far as I can tell, Zuck is one of those truly special people who is almost entirely immune to criticism. There is a story, and I'm not sure whether it was real or from like the Onion, where Zuck cooked food completely wrong and served it to . . . I think Jack from Twitter before Twitter got big? And there is a real uncertainty where, did Zuck make him eat bad food to own him in some inscrutable way or is that just how he is?

Like, look at his aborted presidential campaign. He posted a "manifesto" that was somewhere between "earnest 9th grade civics paper" and "crazy incel proto-shooter" then toured the country meeting the people posting photos of him eating pork (to make it very clear that while his name ends in -berg, he's not a jew!). It got very little engagement, which weirdly made him double down on just being evil for the sake of evil. To the point where, like, facebook went from an invincible force, a modern phone book to . . . a thing. Not a force but just a dustbowl.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

2nd Amendment posted:

As far as I can tell, Zuck is one of those truly special people who is almost entirely immune to criticism. There is a story, and I'm not sure whether it was real or from like the Onion, where Zuck cooked food completely wrong and served it to . . . I think Jack from Twitter before Twitter got big? And there is a real uncertainty where, did Zuck make him eat bad food to own him in some inscrutable way or is that just how he is?

That was real, he killed a goat with like a taser or something in front of Jack from Twitter and then failed to cook it enough to the point Jack only had salad. Jack said all of this in an interview.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Uhh.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Skwirl posted:

He has that lovely haircut because he's trying to emulate Augustus Caesar, first emperor of Rome. Like seriously, that's why he has it.

Go GIS some busts of Augustus, he doesn't have that ridiculous bowl cut, he has locks! It's clearly styled, he looks fine.

Zucks hairdresser is incompetent/blind/hates him in some combination.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Deptfordx posted:

Go GIS some busts of Augustus, he doesn't have that ridiculous bowl cut, he has locks! It's clearly styled, he looks fine.

Zucks hairdresser is incompetent/blind/hates him in some combination.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-haircut-explained-augustus-caesar-2019-10

https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-fascinated-by-augustus-future-of-facebook-2018-9

Oh, and since COVID his hairdresser has been his wife, pretty sure she's not blind, but decide for yourself where she falls on the incompetent/hatefull scale.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Being rich and famous does terrible things to a person's brain and Zuck was already a thoroughly weird dude before he got rich and famous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Scratch Monkey posted:

According to his Facebook profile, they're separated now. Lol. Lmao.