Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

mediaphage posted:

im not reading that but i fully believe it's an accurate recreation

I could tell at a glance it wasn't because *inappropriate laughter* it completely lacked one thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lollll

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Still being sheepdogged by Obummer. Amazing

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

the other side is wondering why a center who can't play defense is being Censored and Blackballed by the league

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

LastInLine posted:

I could tell at a glance it wasn't because *inappropriate laughter* it completely lacked one thing

real Kamalaheads know sometimes she just has barred out stares and awkward pauses these days. It's like the Obama "Uhs" and "Let me be clears" standard in most impressions, but phased out as he was coached.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol they're really think that the dems are gonna get destroyed if they don't cancel games and scold people to go out to vote

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

yellowcar posted:

lol they're really think that the dems are gonna get destroyed if they don't cancel games and scold people to go out to vote

Joke's on them. The Dems are gonna get destroyed anyway.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I thought this was a sarcastic shitpost until I saw who tweeted it lol

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

lmao I have enough faith in the medical community that there are controls and wide population samples to compare everything against. They certainly don't "only test gay people." That simply isn't how studies and medical science work.

:lol: what a rube

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Imagine thinking élections should be non-partisan lmao.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Forseti posted:

:lol: what a rube

i’m like 99% it’s a troll alt

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

just world theory is a hell of a drug

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Its nice the NBA is giving its employees the day off so they can go vote :)

More employers should be so gracious :)

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

evilpicard posted:

élections

:goofy:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

his name is evil picard

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I'm not owned!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

mediaphage posted:

his name is evil picard

idgi I thought it looked like a very “New Yorker” way to spéll it though.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mawarannahr posted:

idgi I thought it looked like a very “New Yorker” way to spéll it though.

eyyyy im lectin' 'ere

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
skip one day and i miss all the homophobia

well that's what i get for being a dirty lazy gay who can only spread disease oh well

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

eyyyy im lectin' 'ere

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
bad news for those of us hoping for complete distruction:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1560247407010619397

Dr Oz is a loser and is going to get thoroughly owned, Fetterman is absolutely going to win and the chuds need that seat to flip the senate, unless they win in GA, NV and AZ I think otherwise it's 50 50

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 14:51 on Aug 18, 2022

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

dr oz has extreme loser democrat energy despite running as a republican

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mind_Taker posted:

dr oz has extreme loser democrat energy despite running as a republican

yeah I was just thinking "he's running a democrat campaign" lol apologizing for a campaign ad, pathetic

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I hated Dr. Oz when he was on TV, and I still hate him.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Iron Crowned posted:

I hated Dr. Oz when he was on TV, and I still hate him.

I didn’t know who Dr. Oz was when he was on TV, but now I hate him.

Bring back Dr. Ruth she’s not even dead yet

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
lol at apologizing. what a loser

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

spacemang_spliff posted:

yeah I was just thinking "he's running a democrat campaign" lol apologizing for a campaign ad, pathetic

He is. His ads target Bernie not Pelosi and Biden.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/SimonWDC/status/1557864629736353793

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

They havent really shifted since May, just got a bump post-Roe anger in June, which has already evaporated... looks like they've just soured a bit on their preferred choice (a Republican) - which is more likely to cause them to stay home than vote D.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nothus posted:

lol at apologizing. what a loser

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1560268053002469377

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

these people keep fundamentally misunderstanding what happened in KS. KS rejecting the amendment has nothing to do with democrats doing well. it was a dogshit amendment that was poorly written and was rejected by a primary electorate that was like 2/3 republican. turnout was high for both parties but there's nothing that has fundamentally changed about KS. the republicans who voted for maga pirmary candidates but against the amendment are still going to vote maga in november.

Democrats didn't "win" the election the amendment was rejected by republicans including rural counties that will never go for a democrat lol the national democrat party didn't even do anything in KS

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 17:06 on Aug 18, 2022

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

spacemang_spliff posted:

these people keep fundamentally misunderstanding what happened in KS. KS rejecting the amendment has nothing to do with democrats doing well. it was a dogshit amendment that was poorly written and was rejected by a primary electorate that was like 2/3 republican. turnout was high for both parties but there's nothing that has fundamentally changed about KS. the republicans who voted for maga pirmary candidates but against the amendment are still going to vote maga in november.

Democrats didn't "win" the election the amendment was rejected by republicans including rural counties that will never go for a democrat lol the national democrat party didn't even do anything in KS

I got a taste of boomer media in Meet The Press last week and it feels v much like the current state of things is the media ginning up a narrative for the midterms and endless placation of "everything's fine, don't worry about things, just keep spending, citizen"

red19fire
May 26, 2010

But the energy and pharma companies gave us permission to make some toothless new rules! Why won’t you vote for us? We did the absolute bare minimum necessary to say that we did *something*.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

evilpicard posted:

Imagine thinking élections should be non-partisan lmao.

it can work in the right context: e.g. Cuba

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Business Gorillas posted:

I got a taste of boomer media in Meet The Press last week and it feels v much like the current state of things is the media ginning up a narrative for the midterms and endless placation of "everything's fine, don't worry about things, just keep spending, citizen"
if the democrats want to win this, they should send biden out to eat chicken wings and talk about how cheap they are

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1560228986332004355

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

put biden on hot ones, and say it's just like how when obama went on zach galifinakis's joke talk show he saved obamacare and/or the democrats

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

if the democrats want to win this, they should send biden out to eat chicken wings and talk about how cheap they are

and other commodities too, where producers have dropped their prices accordingly, right?

right????

:thunk:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they hadn't dropped in price when i bought some two weeks ago, and i live in a town with a tyson plant.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

lol that the shittiest cheapest part of the chicken became the most expensive, so much so that the previously most expensive part, the breast, is now frequently marketed as a boneless version of the wing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol that the shittiest cheapest part of the chicken became the most expensive, so much so that the previously most expensive part, the breast, is now frequently marketed as a boneless version of the wing

remember all the “virtual brands” selling wings when the pandemic started?