Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

Huh, looks like someone put 100 smackeroos on it

Imagine having disposable income, let alone that much

no that's the 'buy it now' price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

i say swears online posted:

no that's the 'buy it now' price

Oh right i forgot how eBay works

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Mr. Lobe posted:

Huh, looks like someone put 100 smackeroos on it

Imagine having disposable income, let alone that much

I don’t have to imagine

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Smythe posted:

I don’t have to imagine

i offer findom services in addition to the feet stuff. pm me

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

I don’t have to imagine

you should give me five dollars.

Truancy-Bot
May 9, 2012

eat a dick, truancy-bot

why did they get rid of the original background with the Pequod's and Barnes and Noble? also missing out on the mini-me Christman behind him

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Truancy-Bot posted:

why did they get rid of the original background with the Pequod's and Barnes and Noble? also missing out on the mini-me Christman behind him

yeah matt himself isn't the reason why that pic is funny

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Truancy-Bot posted:

Who is that guy in the suit on the right

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

MikeCrotch posted:

Idk some groomer

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

MikeCrotch posted:

A young mouth enjoyer

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

MikeCrotch posted:

A man whose crime is uncertain, but his guilt is not

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I think this is the correct thread.

I'm having a bad weekend guys. My wife and I argued yesterday and this morning she made a reddit burner and posted about me. The internet dunked on her and she brought it to me like it was suitable substitute of her reconciliation apology. I hated having to read it as she watched me, so I left to read the rest. I take no joy or satisfaction seeing her being pwnd for being an rear end in a top hat libwife. It just made me sadder, I didn't want this I wanted her to treat me like I'm worth more.

So what is the good YouTube account that reads out reddit posts like a podcast? I'm thinking F Plus, Lou Reads... But a few years ago on youtube there was a genre of video where they would scrape all these stories and pipe text-to-speach audio. Idk maybe that is enough reddit for today but if it isn't I need some more to drown out my wife's words from my brain.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
can you link the post

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

KirbyKhan posted:

I'm having a bad weekend guys. My wife and I argued yesterday and this morning she made a reddit burner and posted about me. The internet dunked on her and she brought it to me like it was suitable substitute of her reconciliation apology. I hated having to read it as she watched me, so I left to read the rest. I take no joy or satisfaction seeing her being pwnd for being an rear end in a top hat libwife. It just made me sadder, I didn't want this I wanted her to treat me like I'm worth more.

So what is the good YouTube account that reads out reddit posts like a podcast? I'm thinking F Plus, Lou Reads... But a few years ago on youtube there was a genre of video where they would scrape all these stories and pipe text-to-speach audio. Idk maybe that is enough reddit for today but if it isn't I need some more to drown out my wife's words from my brain.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

KirbyKhan posted:

:whitewater:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

can you link the post

Absolutely not. did Smythe post his zoomergf's TikTok?

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

KirbyKhan posted:

Hmmm ok

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

:aochloe:

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Is this a bit? If your wife is actually bullying you on reddit lmao?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Do you have a mental health provider you can talk to? Friend who can be neutral between you and your wife? Literally anything would be healthier than listening to reddit posts op.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Alternatively someone should find the post and post it, so we can help OP

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

KirbyKhan posted:

Absolutely not. did Smythe post his zoomergf's TikTok?

okay lost interest then sorry

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Please stop giving a goon that constantly seeks attention and turns every thread into a derail about their own neurosis more attention.

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 18:12 on Aug 21, 2022

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Please stop giving a goon that constantly seeks attention and turns every thread into a derail about their own neurosis more attention.

Ok I'll give you attention then

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
That's so, I see no reason to go along with helping unring that bell

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/wtt0dl/aita_for_embarassing_my_husband/

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

That poo poo goes in the gbs /r/relationships thread, though I don’t know if they allow homegrown

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.

KirbyKhan posted:

Try Most Controversial.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

there’s an ignore button you can use if it’s such a big deal that you need to psychoanalyze them

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
My wife self owned hilariously and the whole world dunked on her, everyone was laughing

In unrelated news I'm completely shook to my core and now I need something to numb the pain of having being clowned upon

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Reddit wife? Cato wife? baby, I just want to grill!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

post the reddit thread or go away

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

quote:

disagree, op

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Reminder that it's OK to ignore a poster, but never EVER admit to ignoring a poster
https://twitter.com/BRANDONWARDELL/status/865907035627552769?s=20&t=-h6KjeAlA2RmlAJe8WM-8A

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Just get the tall man sperm, don't fuss.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Inviting KirbyKhan to a country music festival in Las Vegas while I head up to the 5th floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
How about the Mandudelay Gay Brotel and it's just for the fellas

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Futanari Damacy posted:

How about the Mandudelay Gay Brotel and it's just for the fellas

More women for me. I approve

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

KirbyKhan posted:

There's a whole forum for this

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=214

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:kstare: