Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

how do people miss this meme so much.

Are they saying they're the really drunk girl annoying the guy with poo poo he doesn't care about?

I hate this meme because people hosed it up. it's supposed to be a way for me to find out about hosed knitting twitter drama or some psycho rear end opinion some lady has but no libs can't even do a meme right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

gradenko_2000 posted:

shoe fell off on 9/11

I hate that garrison is our Martin rowson

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

how do people miss this meme so much.

Are they saying they're the really drunk girl annoying the guy with poo poo he doesn't care about?

I hate this meme because people hosed it up. it's supposed to be a way for me to find out about hosed knitting twitter drama or some psycho rear end opinion some lady has but no libs can't even do a meme right

There have already been several memes of drunk guy boring girl but this one is the other way around so actually the drunk boring person is good

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

please NYC do the needful and mug this guy in an alley or something. jfc what a DORK

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Literally "well I don't care about animals if they're personally inconveniencing me, then they can die, but in literally any other scenario,"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

What if someone was like "oh, my apartment is infested with Pomeranians," Jody? What then???

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
he’s absolutely right about the Pomeranians. there’s no “does the bug die” website cataloging the movies where the bug dies.

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

I will never respect a man named Jody

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

PunishedEnzoMatrix posted:

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Doug LaMalfa and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another politician, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Rose Penelope Yee to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at midterms you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Rose Penelope Yee KNOWS she can't beat me and she's not even gonna try!

So Doug LaMalfa, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at midterm. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at midterm. See Doug, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at midterm.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Ah yes, my favorite argument. "If things were different things would be different."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheOvalPawffice/status/1561553350889508865?s=20&t=VucwrkC_U8nP0m0IgZSmyQ

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
hows the succ succin' succers

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

bad, which means it's good. thus it's bad.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

Just one more troop candidate please bro, I swear just one more troop and it'll be the 90s again. Bro please, just put this troop in office, I promise you bro, I promise

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1561634423115857921?s=20&t=U1FxdGY-mqcc77L-qEI0CQ

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1561658870208122881?s=20&t=U1FxdGY-mqcc77L-qEI0CQ

Wow I can't believe your TV show about saving democracy from the bad orange man didn't actually change anything.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"Some priorities"

"[Nondescript] veterans issues"

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

it's succulent

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

If anyone knows about dangerous lies, it's a Cheney.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/DanRather/status/1561404580541345797?s=20&t=1mmt_37zfuNoWLBb3czUlA

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I wonder what Dan had to say about MLK when he was alive

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

That was my guess, but I've never seen that one.

big mikes or gros michel are the strain of bananas that were cultivated before cavendishes became the main stream

this would actually qualify as a joke from him if it wasn't purely based in bigotry

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lol, they're saying it was misogyny that was displayed in the defeat of Liz Cheney.

She was beaten by a woman.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

spacetoaster posted:

lol, they're saying it was misogyny that was displayed in the defeat of Liz Cheney.

She was beaten by a woman.

but blue team likes her and blue team's brand is we love women and they hate women therefore a woman they love being defeated has to by definition be because of misogyny

because america is a fetid caricature

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

what the gently caress

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

That was my guess, but I've never seen that one.

Ben Garrison has been misgendering Michelle as "Michael Obama" for some time now, for reasons that aren't entirely clear to me

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Zvahl posted:

but blue team likes her and blue team's brand is we love women and they hate women therefore a woman they love being defeated has to by definition be because of misogyny

because america is a fetid caricature

libs always have the "self-hating" trope up their sleeves in case someone they think should be voting for them or running under the D banner doesn't do so.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Willa Rogers posted:

libs always have the "self-hating" trope up their sleeves in case someone they think should be voting for them or running under the D banner doesn't do so.

this tracks since i've been called both a self-hating and fake gay

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

God Hole posted:

Ben Garrison has been misgendering Michelle as "Michael Obama" for some time now, for reasons that aren't entirely clear to me

I think because years ago a conservative somewhere thought they saw what could possibly be a dick bulge on a picture of Michelle and decided to run with it.

Willa Rogers posted:

poo poo, just the other day we were laughing/cringing at a tweet about one of the Very Tolerant And Not At All Racist Dems declaring that she had permission to hurl racial slurs at black republicans because they deserved it and it didn't count when it was against them.

the_steve has issued a correction as of 15:09 on Aug 22, 2022

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
yeah "michelle obama is a man" was absolutely there during the first obama term and possibly during the campaign though i'm not sure on that one

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

what the gently caress
Should be the title for every thread in C-SPAM, imo.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is not remotely true. The general electorate doesn't like AOC lol.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

God Hole posted:

It was literally because Michelle was in shape and had definition in her arms and they were like "well we all know only men have muscles, therefore..."

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

God Hole posted:

intersection between racism and transphobia

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Populon posted:

I will never respect a man named Jody

we must as long as they’re loving a troops wife

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

This is violence

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/tprstly/status/1561702105957765120

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Willa Rogers posted:

Democracy, he said, “is more important to the survival of the country than, frankly, daycare for kids or prescription drug prices.”
Note that you can turn this logic around to argue for doing those things i.e. bribing voters so they'll vote to save democracy. If a Dem consultant brain is exposed to this kind of reasoning it will seg fault and die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:mods: