Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Fabinho not starting makes me nervous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/danielstorey85/status/1561784324378267650

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol
https://twitter.com/neiljonesgoal/status/1561788450927525889

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

vyelkin posted:

Fabinho not starting makes me nervous
He didn't start in the 5-0, iirc.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

getting an early pooshited in before kick off

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
genuine heartfelming moment there when the man united supporters pretended to be excited that rashford was in a bit of space

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
ewanka

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

ffffffff

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
jesus christ

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
lol ten hogs celebration

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
lol

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

liverpoo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
ffs

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Ok that was a good goal

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This team is absolute utter loving dogshit this year I dunno if they're full of themselves or what but they look like a relegation fighter the first thirty minutes of every game

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Funny result with either side winning, but united winning after benching Ronaldo and Maguire and deciding not to bring in any more transfers this window would be really funny

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Relegation 6 pointer

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
liverpoop

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
that defending lol

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Bring back Mane.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Milner's right, wtf was vvd doing there

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Liverpoo

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

greazeball posted:

Milner's right, wtf was vvd doing there

Looked like he was practicing his down hill skiing

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Unlike Alexander-Arnold to be poor defensively...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
seriously missing fabinho in this game, there's nobody linking defence and midfield and nobody screening the space in front of Gomez and Van Dijk

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
like seriously the player dropping back to link up with the defenders in that last play was firmino, where are the midfielders??

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
United climbing above their relegation rivals on the table as things stand.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

vyelkin posted:

seriously missing fabinho in this game, there's nobody linking defence and midfield and nobody screening the space in front of Gomez and Van Dijk

He's been just as poo poo as the rest of them. We've maybe played half an hour of good football so far this season

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

tarbrush posted:

He's been just as poo poo as the rest of them. We've maybe played half an hour of good football so far this season

it's true, our only good game was the community shield lol

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
love Firmino running down to the defense to get the ball, passing it to Milner who immediately loses it lol

Henderson did well to win it back and make a kinda sorta dangerous situation though

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Looking forward to all of the Liverpool in crisis media that is going to spin up after this.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
looking forward to firmino learning how to play football again

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

Still expecting Utd to collapse in the second half and concede at least 2.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

vyelkin posted:

it's true, our only good game was the community shield lol

The midfield has been crying out for a quality refresh for multiple seasons now, but what Liverpool currently have is Thiago and Keita constantly getting injured and Henderson and Milner getting older and creakier. Elliott and Jones still have a long way to go.

Hard to stay good when your midfield is struggling.

Old Trafford is back to its old hostile self too. Liverpool rarely play well here when everything's normal, sadly.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Insurrectionist posted:

love Firmino running down to the defense to get the ball, passing it to Milner who immediately loses it lol

Henderson did well to win it back and make a kinda sorta dangerous situation though

I love Milner but the guy is too old and slow to play the way our midfield needs to play, especially in a game like this

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Eric Cantonese posted:

The midfield has been crying out for a quality refresh for multiple seasons now, but what Liverpool currently have is Thiago and Keita constantly getting injured and Henderson and Milner getting older and creakier. Elliott and Jones still have a long way to go.

Hard to stay good when your midfield is struggling.

Old Trafford is back to its old hostile self too. Liverpool rarely play well here when everything's normal, sadly.

when they're playing well, Henderson/Fabinho/Thiago is a good midfield but the problem of lacking depth hasn't really been resolved at all because we keep signing midfielders who turn out to be really injury-prone

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

vyelkin posted:

when they're playing well, Henderson/Fabinho/Thiago is a good midfield but the problem of lacking depth hasn't really been resolved at all because we keep signing midfielders who turn out to be really injury-prone

After I typed out that last post, I realized I forgot about Oxlade-Chamberlain.

drat. Martinez did great there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

lmao what the gently caress