Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

MrMidnight posted:

Who was there counting his jerk offs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Idgi, is that asbestos cigarette a real thing? Or some sort of contemporary art project?

A buddy of mine worked on one of the big sites in Petrolia or whatever where everybody got exposed to blue asbestos. His doctor told him he'd be dead in like a year but he's still kicking today, I guess he's incredibly lucky.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

This is the cursed thread, your friend has been hollowed out by a sapient parasite colony who are lying to you!

Les Peche
Jan 29, 2008

Juicy

Mister Speaker posted:

Idgi, is that asbestos cigarette a real thing? Or some sort of contemporary art project?

A buddy of mine worked on one of the big sites in Petrolia or whatever where everybody got exposed to blue asbestos. His doctor told him he'd be dead in like a year but he's still kicking today, I guess he's incredibly lucky.

It's a real product, asbestos was also used in gas mask filters until the 1980s in the UK and a bunch of other countries.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Mister Speaker posted:

for most of the 20th centruy asbestos was the magical wonder material that revolutionized just about every industry because of how good it was at everything

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

more falafel please posted:

for most of the 20th centruy asbestos was the magical wonder material that revolutionized just about every industry because of how good it was at everything

Certainly revolutionized the cancer industry.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

more falafel please posted:

Just like plastics!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
And lead

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop re: food grade silicone

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Aug 22, 2022

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

MrMidnight posted:

The plot thickens

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrMidnight posted:

He kept a one-handed diary.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I remember having an afternoon nap and my partner jokingly slapping me on the butt , this mild shock and pain while stuck in a semi lucid state catapulted me into a full sleep paralysis. Screaming through paralysed jaw, presence sitting on my back etc

Was incredibly disturbing, and after coming out of it I told them I needed just to go for a walk without them

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/v8wadY9.mp4

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

How big is that loving thing?

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Cool, now make a tiny sandwich

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

We need a predator handshake meme that says The Left + The Right = Blaming all the world's ills on women and minorities.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Yaldabaoth posted:

We need a predator handshake meme that says The Left + The Right = Blaming all the world's ills on women and minorities.

Guh?

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”

Reminds me of this classic cursed BBC piece:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

In this specific case, Barrett is probably the last person to blame for Roe getting overturned since she's just a stepford wife who voted how "the men" told her to.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

Yaldabaoth posted:

In this specific case, Barrett is probably the last person to blame for Roe getting overturned since she's just a stepford wife who voted how "the men" told her to.

I barely read this forum and I still can connect you specifically to this uniquely disturbed posting style.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Lol that you remove this powerful woman’s agency in your complaint about society’s treatment of women

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Brother Tadger posted:

Lol that you remove this powerful woman’s agency in your complaint about society’s treatment of women

Are you going to argue that a woman like Barrett still has agency and wasn't conditioned by conservative society to give it up?

Lots of women have agency but I wouldn't say Barrett does.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Fake, just a beetle with its abdomen removed, probably by a bird.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Do not hate this poster's post, hate the society that made them think it wasn't threadshitting.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Going on a hunger strike until the brave powerless victim Amy Coney Barrett is freed from her imprisonment

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

Are you going to argue that a woman like Barrett still has agency and wasn't conditioned by conservative society to give it up?

Lots of women have agency but I wouldn't say Barrett does.

hi please stop talking for women, you loving idiot

She knows exactly what she's doing.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Half of all white women vote for racist, homophobic, fascist policies but have you considered the fact that women are just smol beans who don't know what they're doing and are helpless idiots?

Well don't worry because I, a male feminist, am here to protect them.

You fools better leave Amy Coney Barrett and Carolyn Bryant Donham alone or you will face my justice.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Anime Liker posted:

Half of all white women vote for racist, homophobic, fascist policies but have you considered the fact that women are just smol beans who don't know what they're doing and are helpless idiots?

I did not say all women are like that, just the ones who are stupid enough to vote for a party that wants to reduce them to slavery.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk1kB5TAPaI

Truth: balls drop
Lie: anus tingles

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
OK, it's obvious to me I hosed up, so here's something we can all agree on:

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Aug 23, 2022

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

#blessed, I would be fascinated to see that happen if I was eating outside

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!

Captain Hygiene posted:

#blessed, I would be fascinated to see that happen if I was eating outside

same, plus then it's not trying to do that to my skin

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I’m just imagining the human-sized equivalent. A two-inch thick steak as wide as a basketball court, and me just sawing through a chunk the size of my face with only my teeth. God, it’s the dream.

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018

It cut out a little heart, that’s precious

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Kharnifex posted:

Fake, just a beetle with its abdomen removed, probably by a bird.

Double fake. Birds aren't real.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

Yeah, it's like part of your brain is turned off except for the instinctual part that sees a coat hanging on a hook across the room and thinks it's some monstrous killer. When I got it the paralysis part also affected my speech, so trying to scream literally just came out as whimpering noises.

I get all of this too and it rules. I think one of the medications I'm taking has been enhancing my dreams, and melatonin definitely does too.

I was going through a high stress period last year that triggered some pretty extreme night terrors. Apparently one night when my wife was getting back from the bathroom I screamed at her like I was dying and sprinted out of the room and down the hall. I only vaguely recollect that I saw a witch trying to grab me and she didn’t find that flattering at all.

Before that it was mainly stuff like seeing a black floating mass over her chest in the middle of the night, or a spider crawling on my pillow.

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Aug 23, 2022

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Tiny Timbs posted:

I was going through a high stress period last year that triggered some pretty extreme night terrors. Apparently one night when my wife was getting back from the bathroom I screamed at her like I was dying and sprinted out of the room and down the hall. I only vaguely recollect that I saw a witch trying to grab me and she didn’t find that flattering at all.

Before that it was mainly stuff like seeing a black floating mass over her chest in the middle of the night, or a spider crawling on my pillow.

According to my partner, I talk and argue in my sleep a lot, and slam my hand on the bed for emphasis. Once I tried to lift my dresser while asleep.

Anyway we started sleeping in separate rooms for unrelated reasons* and it's great, can't recommend it enough.

(*slightly different work schedules, she's a light sleeper, I'm a heavy sleeper)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

They don't eat the meat themselves, they drink flower nectar and eat fruit -- stuff like that. What they do is bring the arbies back to their babies and feed them it, they need all that protein to grow up big & strong, and meanwhile the larvae use some of what they're fed to produce a gooplike jelly for the adults to chow down on, ensuring they'll be fine even if there is no nectar flowing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I think they are giving it to their girlfriend, because they bit it off in the shape of a tiny love heart.