Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

mistermojo posted:

the new Bein Ian episode is insane. Jordan is a psycho but the story about loving her stepbrother was hot
lmao at jordan’s opinions on herpes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
what's the opinion, i'm definitely not going to listen to ian's pressured speech hosting for an hour

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what's the opinion, i'm definitely not going to listen to ian's pressured speech hosting for an hour

herpes rocks

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ian stopping his own theme song to clarify that he is a top and not a bottom is a great bit

Edit: ugh I’m like 10 minutes in and Jules Jordan is just one of the most awful and disgusting women on Earth, good god

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Aug 23, 2022

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
She’s been a very good guest on the Adam Friedland show

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
No, like, she’s an incredible podcaster and a good comedian, just an actually terrible person.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Mordja posted:

Sends WM a single text from a burner phone: "Do it."

:tipshat:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wrong person idiot

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

listened to a recent ep of MSSP and there was an amazing story about Luis J Gomez in it: when 9/11 happened, he put on rollerblades and rollerbladed out of new york city, along the highways, over the George Washington bridge

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
for like 6 straight hours lmao

responding firemen definitely saw him on their way in to die

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

might unintentionally be the greatest bit ever

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Hi! You referred to the alt-right comedian and sexual offender Stavros Halkias. Discussion of him is banned on this sub as we do not want to encourage his fans as they tend to lean hard-right with fascist overtones. As banning someone can be a potentially triggering event, we choose to instead educate, as it's less likely that an educated user will reoffend.

Please try to do a better job of policing your language, and try to acclimate to our sub's community :)

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
shipon n word check

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

No, like, she’s an incredible podcaster and a good comedian, just an actually terrible person.

Lol why is she such a bad person?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

sponges posted:

Lol why is she such a bad person?

He won’t be able to answer that anytime soon

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
get his rear end, Wizard Master

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Guessing no video for this latest episode?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

This guest is dogshit but there’s some good laughs.

Also, now that we have a proper center left show this really means it’s time to get the guest we have all been waiting for: Seth Cockfield (or alternatively just Nick as Seth Dickfield)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Cached Money posted:

listened to a recent ep of MSSP and there was an amazing story about Luis J Gomez in it: when 9/11 happened, he put on rollerblades and rollerbladed out of new york city, along the highways, over the George Washington bridge

this story was absolutely ridiculous and i nearly had to stop my car because i was laughing so hard.

picturing him on rollerblades for 6 hours on 9/11 was too good

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe

Cael posted:

Also, now that we have a proper center left show this really means it’s time to get the guest we have all been waiting for: Seth Cockfield (or alternatively just Nick as Seth Dickfield)

Seth's Dead baby

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

this story was absolutely ridiculous and i nearly had to stop my car because i was laughing so hard.

picturing him on rollerblades for 6 hours on 9/11 was too good

i was in my kitchen listening and was like, doubled over. just picturing the sweaty look of intensity he must've had on his face and in his eyes

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

haha

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

Ian stopping his own theme song to clarify that he is a top and not a bottom is a great bit

Edit: ugh I’m like 10 minutes in and Jules Jordan is just one of the most awful and disgusting women on Earth, good god

Agreed. Jordan Jensen on the other hand, great gal

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
9/11 was pretty annoying the way TV was pre-empted from starting its new season for like 3 weeks

Also remember just how shook everyone was, never been anything like it before or since. Though it is super funny that like Trump's election and January 6 had the same psychological and emotional effect on some people as hijacked jetliners flying into buildings

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Cael posted:

I want Adam's father as a guest.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

even funnier that i read it as luis guzman at first

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
its myu right to be horny as an american citizen

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

can't imagine a lower gimmick than "Bust Rodd's sidekick"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the anti-horny people sound like church nerds tho

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Futanari Damacy posted:

9/11 was pretty annoying the way TV was pre-empted from starting its new season for like 3 weeks

Also remember just how shook everyone was, never been anything like it before or since. Though it is super funny that like Trump's election and January 6 had the same psychological and emotional effect on some people as hijacked jetliners flying into buildings

All I wanted to do was watch reruns of the simpsons and 9/11 coverage made it so I couldn’t. It pissed me off.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

If you told me every D&D person classified themselves as a sapiosexual I’d believe it

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Space Camp fuckup posted:

can't imagine a lower gimmick than "Bust Rodd's sidekick"

phoenix suns fan

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

i was banned from Reddit for repeatedly posting “lovely machine, would like to see it tagged up” on the trains subreddit

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sunk Dunk posted:

phoenix suns fan

steve nash had a 90.43 percent career free throw, that means something

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a fatguy baldspot posted:

i was banned from Reddit for repeatedly posting “lovely machine, would like to see it tagged up” on the trains subreddit

lmao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i say swears online posted:

wrong person idiot
lmao

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

history books never mention the worst part about 9/11

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Frasier lost it's executive producer on 9/11.