Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
It’s wild to me that there were three seasons of frasier after 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah same with Friends. lots of 90s things lasted way longer than people remember because they weren't getting as much attention and crept back under the radar

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

pondering 9/11 seinfeld with horror

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

The Chad Jihad posted:

pondering 9/11 seinfeld with horror

AV Club posted:

In “Twin Towers,” Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer all deal with slightly mundane 9/11-related conundrums that, naturally, wind up intersecting with one another in the episode’s finale. Jerry develops an aversion to the dust that’s settled over New York City; Elaine discovers—much to her chagrin—that the guy she wanted to dump didn’t end up dying in the attack; George is mistaken for a mysterious hero who saved a dozen people from the World Trade Center; and Kramer tries to get the government to replace his box cutters, which were stolen by his friend and used in the 9/11 hijacking.

Billy Domineau wrote a spec script and it's very much in keeping with the show

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

those are all pretty character appropriate plot points

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

yeah that sounds like it would be a great episode, you could involve newman in the kramer plot line, too for his knowledge of shady government going ons

HPJoker
Oct 30, 2017
Bust Rodd https://twitter.com/aew/status/1562228443076448257?s=21&t=rkNhKIpqw0Cg-vx3IJRqxg

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

Billy Domineau wrote a spec script and it's very much in keeping with the show

Somebody post the link already for the love of God, its funny as gently caress

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

kolby posted:

Somebody post the link already for the love of God, its funny as gently caress

It really was one of those things I scrolled across and was like “I’m not reading all of this poo poo.” then ended up sending it to friends because it was so good.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

found it

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

this is the actual thing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
they really should've given him the oscar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFG5dk1GyRo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo Bein' Ian is so good

I was listening to it at work and the Aladdin bit from the stepbrother ep loving got me, "why don't you go to SWEDEN where they have an issue with IMMIGRATION" nearly made me crash the truck

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Thank you and lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
That lone gunmen show did a 9/11 ep where planes were going to hit the twin towers in a false flag a few months before 9/11 lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
every time i'm reminded of that i still find it hard to believe.

and i watched that ep when it aired.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

and also The Coup turned out to be very good but i wouldn't listen for another decade even though i saw the album cover

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Jordan Jensen admitting she hosed her stepbrother at 17 on Ian’s podcast makes me so loving happy I am not a comedian and don’t have any comedian friends, who the gently caress are these deranged freaks. This is after she pretended to be offended over the Down syndrome sports illustrated model.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Aug 24, 2022

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/1562449387434872834

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

so that "robot AI rapper" is obviously just a puppet with a black rapper doing actual recorded lyrics. talib kweli fell for it and is flipping his poo poo lol

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Al-Saqr posted:

Jordan Jensen admitting she hosed her stepbrother at 17 on Ian’s podcast makes me so loving happy I am not a comedian and don’t have any comedian friends, who the gently caress are these deranged freaks. This is after she pretended to be offended over the Down syndrome sports illustrated model.
Lol I knew it was white ladies who were into that stepbrother fetish.

Automata 10 Pack fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Aug 24, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

takes two to tango

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

chapo check

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Jordan saying all young girls wanted to be raped by Jafar and Ian just screaming at her about how insane she sounds is delightful. It’s fun to sometimes have Ian as the straight (lol) man in the conversation.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jafar is clearly queer-coded

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Automata 10 Pack posted:

Lol I knew it was white ladies who were into that stepbrother fetish.

haha what is with these crazy white ladies amirite

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i say swears online posted:

jafar is clearly queer-coded

so was Scar, which made him an affront to the circle of life

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cael posted:

Jordan saying all young girls wanted to be raped by Jafar and Ian just screaming at her about how insane she sounds is delightful. It’s fun to sometimes have Ian as the straight (lol) man in the conversation.

Jordan slowly driving Ian insane by saying absolutely demented poo poo like it's an obvious truth is such a good dynamic for a podcast it turns out

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Ian makes a good straight man, something I thought I'd never say

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I like how Ian replies to half the comments on his instagram, what a dude

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

T Bowl posted:

I like how Ian replies to half the comments on his instagram, what a dude

I give him my loving support and he acknowledges it

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

He looks more comfortable and smiling with a tall guy compared to being dead-eyed with a 1000 island stare taking a picture with a short big booby lady.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Because he's gay

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

The guy on the left is only 5’8”

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

net work error posted:

He looks more comfortable and smiling with a tall guy compared to being dead-eyed with a 1000 island stare taking a picture with a short big booby lady.

he feels safe & protected. he can finally relax

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
sick mayhem shirt

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Rip Epstein

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Listening to the earlier Bein' Ian episodes and Ian describing himself as "non traditionally handsome" lmao our new york 6 right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hell yeah it's Solid 6 the Podcast