Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

lovely tuna snatch posted:

Nobody cares about your killboard efficiency you dummies.

You have 160 people in corp with zero activity. Don't need to pretend you're playing eve, discord warriors.

X up if you male.
Y up if you female.
Z up if other / prefer not to tell.

Weirdos.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Looks like goonfleet definitely has all of its problems worked out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Asking for pronouns in our discord is great because not only does it mean we use the correct pronouns for people, but it also means conservative snowflakes have a meltdown over it.

Win-win.

Anyway, today we decided to try out this highsec caldari event thing and discovered that pubbies are dumb enough to steal from cans with a half dozen assfrigs and a blaster catalyst on grid.

Protip, always fit a point or ten.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/102991228/

corgski fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Aug 25, 2022

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
One of the things I really hate about Echoes is that you can’t concord people and/or suicide smartbomb

Edit: they also had a turd corp parade event and live casted it on Twitch with two Chinese nationals who had a tenuous grasp of English. People got them to read some pretty funny poo poo like someone wrote, “our corporation is dedicated to the destruction of Netease, the company that runs eve echoes” and they read it. I was just pissed I couldn’t fit a couple MWDs on a battlecruiser and ram the everloving gently caress out of the pretty ship formations

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Aug 26, 2022

Durendal
Jan 25, 2008

Who made you God to say
"I'll take your sheep from you?"

Laughing at GSF turning into BoB. Caring about space honor/clout and killboards is the pubbiest of poo poo.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

You'd think after a decade of being sold a packaged version of Goon History(tm) and all the poo poo talking of the BoB model it included that'd these people would be better.

lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Rudeboy Detective posted:

You'd think after a decade of being sold a packaged version of Goon History(tm) and all the poo poo talking of the BoB model it included that'd these people would be better.

lol

One of the funniest things about forgetting about eve and finding this thread again is to see how loving far goonfleet has strayed from its intended purpose. Like, scroll back through this thread and see what Suas and FNLN have to say. Haven’t seen Sesfan or DJ chime in yet but I bet they’d both agree this :smug: k/d ratio poo poo is both awful and hilarious.

I genuinely hope you get kicked back to S-U and rediscover your roots because 2022 goonfleet sucks rear end.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

The tireless battlefleets of groon will be waiting for them!!!!!!!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Rust Martialis posted:

So you posted a screenshot agreeing with me. Ok?

christ you are *so* loving dumb it is actually painful, but go off I guess bootlicker

you, bootlicker: no-one has to grovel and beg to be let back in
me: *posts screenshot showing people have to grovel and beg to be let back in*
you, loving moron: as I said, no-one has to grovel and beg to be let back in

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

If you want some action join Goosefeet the corp that's killed 160m in the last week. Settling into the wormhole any second now.

I'll make sure to have someone sacrifice more Tayras in Ahbazon for you.

This might come as a surprise but even living in w-space doesn't guarantee a constant flood of killmails. A lot of what goes on in wormholes is scanning.

Rust Martialis posted:

That is not what has been said, you continually exaggerate things.

Asher has said if you want back you just have to ask to rejoin, but on a case by case basis. Given the variety of ban reasons, they've said, not unreasonably, that they're not unbanning everyone banned between dates X and Y. If for no other reason then I doubt most of the banned players would *want* back in GSF.

I mean seriously, do *you* want unbanned? If not, why do you *care*?

It's the principle of the thing, my dude.

i'm still salty from that day you robbed my ess which coincided with the same day a goosefoot member lost a 1.6 billion hauler (an ishtar)

RIP my closet.

Why do you need to know my gender?

We don't. We provide the option to disclose the gender by which someone wishes to be known because that's basic 2022 ""help us to not misgender you by accident" praxis.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

dragonshardz posted:

I'll make sure to have someone sacrifice more Tayras in Ahbazon for you.

This might come as a surprise but even living in w-space doesn't guarantee a constant flood of killmails. A lot of what goes on in wormholes is scanning.

It's the principle of the thing, my dude.

RIP my closet.

We don't. We provide the option to disclose the gender by which someone wishes to be known because that's basic 2022 ""help us to not misgender you by accident" praxis.

You mean well but maybe don’t engage with bigots. This moron has no intention of engaging you in good faith

(Specifically the “flip out over pronouns”person)

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Kaysette posted:

Slow mode is off, you may fire when ready :blastu:

you will come to rue this day

(this is not a threat, this is prophecy)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Posting to post

Checks out

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Posting to post

Checks out

:justpost:

:honk:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

groon

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Does ISD still ban you if you start mass podding in Jita?

I'm bored but I definitely don't want to get into hot water like that again

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

Durendal posted:

Laughing at GSF turning into BoB. Caring about space honor/clout and killboards is the pubbiest of poo poo.

Kartoon was always right

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

WilWheaton posted:

Kartoon was always right

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Join goosefleet because it makes globby and their parachute account mad.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

idk what happened in gsf with ppl being irl bad people cause i wasnt subscribed but gsf turned into the alliance it hated and joined the game to troll in like 2010

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Join goosefleet because it makes globby and their parachute account mad.

That dummy came into the Echoes thread to stan for goonfleet (neither he nor goonfleet plays echoes). Lol.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I have 100 billion isk how do I use it to be as funny as possible

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Solus posted:

X-Type Ibis

bonus if any officer mods fit on it

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

WilWheaton posted:

Kartoon was always right

you make a good point.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Solus posted:

spell out the john galt speech as the names of mobile depots, anchor them in 1dq

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

for twelve years you have been asking "who is james 315"

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Solus posted:

Actually double people's isk in jita.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Solus posted:

Give the lot to “sporkguy” in game and we will post lollontee’s losses for you in goose thread

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Solus posted:

100 fully deadspace fit rifters.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Frank Frank posted:

You mean well but maybe don’t engage with bigots. This moron has no intention of engaging you in good faith

(Specifically the “flip out over pronouns”person)

I'm posting for the sake of putting the correct information out in place of his dumb poo poo.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
People frightened by pronouns must have serious problems with “the” in non-English languages, or do they solve this by becoming insular gammon chuds who don’t have anything to do with anything that might be a bit foreign?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

What does your heart tell you?

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Gender thread: always Eve never Steve

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

learnincurve posted:

People frightened by pronouns must have serious problems with “the” in non-English languages, or do they solve this by becoming insular gammon chuds who don’t have anything to do with anything that might be a bit foreign?

I'm sorry, i dont get the joke about "the". Is this something im too french to understand?

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
Have you ever wanted true freedom? Do PAPs make you feel enslaved to Red Pen fleet ops?

Then join The Greater Goon today. We only promise non interference. Want to rat, mission run, or be an industrialist? Then we are your answer.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Unrelated but hollismason recently started posting in the GBS Trump thread.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Dalael posted:

I'm sorry, i dont get the joke about "the". Is this something im too french to understand?

Year in Provence, the English can’t get his head around “The” and the French neighbour thinks it’s the funniest poo poo

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Dalael posted:

It is the proest of nouns

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
oh my god you guys almost managed to kill 6 bil in an entire month

that's almost 30 minutes of what i do solo

crazy!

(oh yall also lost like 25 bil in that same time period)

absolutely amazing!

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

oh my god you guys almost managed to kill 6 bil in an entire month

that's almost 30 minutes of what i do solo

They play with all of their friends, and you play with all of yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

is this what zoomers call cringe?