Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Android Apocalypse posted:

… but not 100 percent foolproof.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he lied about having a vasectomy

Either that or he's the one in a million that has three vas deferens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

mdemone posted:

he got vast deferens

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

DandyLion posted:

he got vast deferens

:hmmyes:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

mdemone posted:

That or he's not the father.

(OK, I suppose IVF is a distant option here as well)

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Gorilla Radio posted:

Maybe no one else got the reference, but I did and I appreciate.

Edit: https://mobile.twitter.com/tonyhawk/status/844308362070151168?lang=en

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and the realisation hit me that it was a reference to this :(

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
A bunch of Germans shout NEWSTIME with smiles on.

followed by 30 minutes of static

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Always funny when a pussy goes "toot"....

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Hyperlynx posted:

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and the realisation hit me that it was a reference to this :(

dam bro why are you thinking about posts in your dreams??

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

canyoneer posted:

Dr Bronner peppermint soap provides a decently accurate simulation of having a UTI

you forgot to dilute dilute dilute. you probably only dilute'd 2x instead of 3x

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Ah yes, the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

As I recall that is a silencer for artillery so the swedes(?) can do gunnery practice without annoying their neighbours.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They're a very quiet people

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Pretty sure that's a loudener

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

As I recall that is a silencer for artillery so the swedes(?) can do gunnery practice without annoying their neighbours.

Reminder that at one point instead of tanks, Sweden based their defense on treaded artillery with fixed positions dug to point east, because the only entity to ever attack Sweden in the universe would be Russia.

They weren't fuken wrong.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
BRB going to Home Depot

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Now they only have air force, because their army is Finland.

Again, good call!

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
Sure could use a deltron 2030 right about now

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

OwlFancier posted:

German. Can't really shoot artillery anywhere in Germany without people living nearby, so they built that contraption.

Noir89
Oct 9, 2012

I made a dumdum :(

Antigravitas posted:

German. Can't really shoot artillery anywhere in Germany without people living nearby, so they built that contraption.

Apparantly according to a random artikle I found America have some as well on a certain artillery training field for the same reason.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Nuts and Gum posted:

BRB going to Home Depot

This is very cool and if I tried it it would go straight through my skull.

BRB going to Home Depot

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Have fun being part of a class action lawsuit in like 20 years.

you either live long enough to get some class action cash, or you die smiling because your nuts are cool and dry on a hot day. Choose one.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Detheros posted:

Ah yes, the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon.

:classiclol:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Reminder that at one point instead of tanks, Sweden based their defense on treaded artillery with fixed positions dug to point east, because the only entity to ever attack Sweden in the universe would be Russia.

Wait I thought the plan was for Sweden to surrender immediately if the Russians ever get through the Finns

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Xun posted:

Wait I thought the plan was for Sweden to surrender immediately if the Russians ever get through the Finns

They have a tank round like a shotgun shell, except filled with frozen swedish meatballs. Deliciously lethal against massed infantry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgn1nhUEgo8

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 01:32 on Aug 26, 2022

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Xun posted:

The Swedes had a two part plan
one: suicide their entire air force killing all Russian troop transport ships in the Baltic.
two: use their stanks to drive from prepared position to prepared position to bleed the Russians from the Lapland.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ah yes the swedish flat gently caress tank, always enjoy that one being one of the few modern iterations of the assault gun philosophy.

Very good if know you just want something that can point a big cannon and absolutely nothing else over a hill at a direction where you know the baddies are.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Certainly worked for the French with the Maginot Line.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The Maginot line was basically it had the problem of fighting the last war in the current one. The Germans had two good ideas, invade through Belgium, and make a treaty with Russia to not have to fight them. Then they hosed that up by fighting Russia and constantly trying to gently caress with the United Kingdom who had no problems with sending bombers out to flatten their rear end and asking the US for aid, which the US gave them because apparently they were buds again after that whole war thing 130ish years ago.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Xun posted:

there was a danish politician (mogens glistrup, who was poo poo for a lot of reasons) who suggested replacing the military with an answering machine saying "we surrender", maybe that?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

the maginot line worked perfectly, it was the rest of the French military that failed. that and their leadership thought the Nazis were ok fellows so surrender would be fine.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I don't think the French expected Russia to attack.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

They have a tank round like a shotgun shell, except filled with frozen swedish meatballs. Deliciously lethal against massed infantry.

That's funny, everybody else used grapes

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Kwyndig posted:

The Maginot line was basically it had the problem of fighting the last war in the current one. The Germans had two good ideas, invade through Belgium, and make a treaty with Russia to not have to fight them. Then they hosed that up by fighting Russia and constantly trying to gently caress with the United Kingdom who had no problems with sending bombers out to flatten their rear end and asking the US for aid, which the US gave them because apparently they were buds again after that whole war thing 130ish years ago.

Going through Belgium was obvious and was the point of building the Maginot Line (drawing in more parties in the process).

Then the Nazis went through dense forest. That wasn't part of the plan and where it all went wrong.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
I would have gone through Belgium just for the beers. Can you image the Lambics and farmhouse ales around that time?

I cant.

Fat Dan has a new favorite as of 12:58 on Aug 26, 2022

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Chadimals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
is that an ad for Boss coffee?