Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

they still had this when I worked at the airport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foJwQMT7t1c

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
David Brooks writing an 8000000000 word op-ed about how America is in decline because everyone cancelling plans is the new norm and like 2 paragraphs in you realize everyone in David Brooks' life is like "uh yeah man I'd love to go to dinner with you but, uh, I've got to re-lace all of my shoes and, um, my cat died"

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Melanie obviously being super pissed trump won and staying in New York for half a year with Baron

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Melanie obviously being super pissed trump won and staying in New York for half a year with Baron

mike pence's wife on election night being obviously pissed at him and saying "you got what you wanted, Mike"

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

War and Pieces posted:

they still had this when I worked at the airport

Can I get a graph of risk level over time?

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
all I remember was that Greece was Yellow when the rest of Europe was Green

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

and in that time barron trump turning into an 8-foot tall monster who will eventually devour us all

i want to see fetterman vs barron in the 2028 PA senate race

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Reporter: Marjorie Taylor Green, have you gotten the vaccine?
MTG: You just violated my HIPPA rights!!!:pram:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

never been much of a conspiracy guy but fake melania was totally real

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

You mean fake

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

babypolis posted:

never been much of a conspiracy guy but fake melania was totally real

That's not even a conspiracy. It was very obviously not Melania unless she shrunk 6 inches and was absolutely savaged by bee stings on her face, neck, and hands.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Laterite posted:

and in that time barron trump turning into an 8-foot tall monster who will eventually devour us all

i want to see fetterman vs barron in the 2028 PA senate race

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
the US neo-Nazi group Traditionalist Workers Party imploded because one of the founders caught another loving his wife, particularly notable because guy B was married to guy A’s daughter

specifically he caught them by spying on them through the bedroom window, but got caught because the box he was standing on broke and he fell down with a loud crash, which led to a fistfight in the front yard

the guys who call everyone cucks as an insult fell apart because of literal cuckoldry

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Mister Bates posted:

the US neo-Nazi group Traditionalist Workers Party imploded because one of the founders caught another loving his wife, particularly notable because guy B was married to guy A’s daughter

specifically he caught them by spying on them through the bedroom window, but got caught because the box he was standing on broke and he fell down with a loud crash, which led to a fistfight in the front yard

the guys who call everyone cucks as an insult fell apart because of literal cuckoldry

the proper name for this event is, of course, the night of the wrong wives

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe
May 13, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

The Mayor Pete dance, and how it was actually designed for disabled people, not just an incredible focus group fuckup, and if you make fun of it you're basically history's greatest monster.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe posted:

The Mayor Pete dance, and how it was actually designed for disabled people, not just an incredible focus group fuckup, and if you make fun of it you're basically history's greatest monster.

I made fun of it because it's a dance for a politician.

Imagine creating a dance for your county clerk or the comptroller.

These people are your employees. Tell them to eat poo poo and do their jobs or you'll fire them. FFS America.

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe posted:

https://twitter.com/nickciarelli/status/1205354210465742848?s=21&t=GHTj-6z_zqifTRVg2028zw

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCDFNRA-Wo

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Your avatar belongs in this thread ngl

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
soup for my family

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

World War Mammories posted:

if you’re describing this event and you don’t mention the name you done hosed up

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

World War Mammories posted:

Preem

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AVUkoKpg7YA

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Your avatar belongs in this thread ngl

Greatest moment of my life buddy.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

The Anime Liker posted:

That's not even a conspiracy. It was very obviously not Melania unless she shrunk 6 inches and was absolutely savaged by bee stings on her face, neck, and hands.

Its also not much of a conspiracy cause there wasnt some big secret they were covering up. She was either recovering from surgery (or was that a different time?) or just didn't wanna loving go.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Randomly recalling the 90s documentary Spin, which provided a neat snapshot of a political moment in the development of the media hellworld we live in now, but also the director of the movie really, really wanted Larry Agran as president.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The song title "Take a Knee, My rear end (I Won't Take a Knee)"

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Its also not much of a conspiracy cause there wasnt some big secret they were covering up. She was either recovering from surgery (or was that a different time?) or just didn't wanna loving go.

I don't really care, do you?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Related, Tory power stance

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRZe9cR1zqc

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Fortaleza posted:

It was funny when she posted that someone had slashed her tires and posted a pic and even supporters were like "that's just tire rot you need to replace them more often" and she refused to believe it
She doubled down by forging a note from her mechanic saying they were slashed and people contacted him on Facebook or something where he said he hadn't written that.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I dunno if it was real or fake but supposedly that Canadian trucker convoy was using "honk honk" as code for "heil Hitler"

I cant even say "honk honk" out loud without cracking up .. The idea of some steely eyed Nazi saying "honk honk my Aryan brother" or whatever is just insanely funny to me

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I dunno if it was real or fake but supposedly that Canadian trucker convoy was using "honk honk" as code for "heil Hitler"

I cant even say "honk honk" out loud without cracking up .. The idea of some steely eyed Nazi saying "honk honk my Aryan brother" or whatever is just insanely funny to me

It wasn't just the truckers. The whole weird little "clownworld" online racist group did the same thing. I think they were an offshoot if the even more pathetic "frenworld" online racist group where racists explicitly used ridiculous babytalk to try and hide what they were talking about.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

One More Fat Nerd posted:

It wasn't just the truckers. The whole weird little "clownworld" online racist group did the same thing. I think they were an offshoot if the even more pathetic "frenworld" online racist group where racists explicitly used ridiculous babytalk to try and hide what they were talking about.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gwensnyderphl/status/1490026032069591046

Always get a sensible chuckle thinking about this freak

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mr. Lobe posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/gwensnyderphl/status/1490026032069591046

Always get a sensible chuckle thinking about this freak

She is so jealous of successful podcast ppl.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Fondly remembering the Jeffrey of YOSPOS Genocide denier edit and lmaoing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
when we impeached a hugely popular and successful president for lying about hooking up with his secretary

Bust Rodd has issued a correction as of 16:21 on Aug 26, 2022