Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
doing a 50 mile shakedown ride tomorrow with my new bike touring setup in preparation for my upcoming bike adventure :ninja:

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

i got caught in the same witch hunt as hot cocoa, mods unfairly punishing us for blind-quoting a wall of text despite being the most transparent posters in history. if you post too good these sick and deranged mods will do a number on you, they're vicious like you wouldn't believe folks.

i'm back in time to david-post in the friday thread, but mods must've probed that twitter account too because there hasn't been a peep this morning. here's youtube instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-99s6Wb-BTY

they can't keep getting away with this

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

sippin a peninsula drink

you're on an island you gently caress. don't play games with me

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

doing a 50 mile shakedown ride tomorrow with my new bike touring setup in preparation for my upcoming bike adventure :ninja:

:69snypa:

gop[ro vids pls

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

i got caught in the same witch hunt as hot cocoa, mods unfairly punishing us for blind-quoting a wall of text despite being the most transparent posters in history. if you post too good these sick and deranged mods will do a number on you, they're vicious like you wouldn't believe folks.

i'm back in time to david-post in the friday thread, but mods must've probed that twitter account too because there hasn't been a peep this morning. here's youtube instead:

Ban mods from Friday thread, Twitter

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you're on an island you gently caress. don't play games with me
I'm on a peninsula attached to an island. :cool:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm landlocked on a barrier island myself

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

finally

https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1563225759770353664

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Bad Purchase posted:

thankfully our burgeoning posters union shaved a few seconds off the probe, the more that join together the more powerful we shall become

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Long time no talk Friday Thread. I self-probated for a month so I could do a really good job at work and get a promotion! :toot:

I will spend my fortune on a new avatar and an island drink—which is any drink really, because I live on an island.

welcome back and congrats

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Almost ready to leave this crap factory. Gonna stop for za then off to play battle tech with hot cocoa.

Pewpewing will bring me the zen I need after this bullshit work day.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Got some new running shoes to try today, looking forward to the post-run porch drinking.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

friday afternoon here again gotta love it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i will be mostly in picturesque countryside and quaint villages :beerpal:

but yes

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yup. bacsialyl this.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

my 12:30 - 2 appointment cancelled so im gonna shop for some new levers for my motorbike instead.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hell yeah my 3 pm also cancelled!!!! :woop:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Pizza! Wings! Whiskey! Movie!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Long time no talk Friday Thread. I self-probated for a month so I could do a really good job at work and get a promotion! :toot:

I will spend my fortune on a new avatar and an island drink—which is any drink really, because I live on an island.

Welcome back friend!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Welcome back friend!

omg your av

:stare:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Tested positive for covid on Monday and I just retested and I still have it. :(

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

working onm a friday :bighow:

oh hell yeah bud. going abroad or exploring the beautiful ontario backcountry?

If the fuckin jerkoff had told someone that he broke the poo poo, I had all fuckin day yesterday to do it. Instead I had to do it this afternoon.

Ontario. A little ways north and west of Kingston.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Tested positive for covid on Monday and I just retested and I still have it. :(

stop testing, you'll continue to test positive for up to 6 months. go by symptoms. after 1-2 weeks of no symptoms you should be ok. some places only require 5 days of no symptoms. hope you feel better.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Luvcow posted:

stop testing, you'll continue to test positive for up to 6 months. go by symptoms. after 1-2 weeks of no symptoms you should be ok. some places only require 5 days of no symptoms. hope you feel better.

Uh, that's not true at all and very bad advice.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Uh, that's not true at all and very bad advice.

that's exactly how my work handles it in Massachusetts

Edit: quick google results

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/retest-after-testing-positive-for-covid

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Aug 27, 2022

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQFx7lF8b_s

nobody can hear you scream on a friday, because it's a great day and there's no reason to scream.

edit: I didn't mean to post this, I wasn't finished writing. However, I did discover you can press ctrl-enter to automatically submit a post, that's neat.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Luvcow posted:

that's exactly how my work handles it in Massachusetts

Edit: quick google results

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/retest-after-testing-positive-for-covid

I'm just going by what my nurse practitioner at the VA told me. They follow the CDC guidelines.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I'm just going by what my nurse practitioner at the VA told me. They follow the CDC guidelines.

understood

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

another friday almost done, wow they come and go

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Friday? More like yesterday!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

Yeah, this. I only had symptoms for like 3 days but have up testing after getting positive 2 weeks later and not wanting to buy anymore $9 drat tests

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Grilled some NY strips with some asparagus and zucchini.

Grill beers: drilled

Seltzers: on deck

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Saw the Hobbit. Hopped on whiskey. Listening to I See Fire by Ed Sheeran by my fireplace and mesmerized.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Have had quite a few beers and am probably going to do a bong load and then play Insurgency: Sandstorm for a bit. My nephew got me into it and it's kinda fun. The only thing you get points for are cosmetic stuff so it's kinda nice that I can just do what I want because I couldn't care less about cosmetics.

I really like playing machine gunners in FPS's and I like to actually play the role correctly. So I can set up shop and go to town on an area denying the enemy of movement so I can see all my teammates rush the target while I'm blasting away and the enemy is hiding behind walls. I don't have to care much about kills or anything.

At least that's how I've been playing the game lately. :shrug:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Friday almost over, what a real one it's been

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4nQxXhyko

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i lost in battletech :(

my mechwarriors put up a valiant fight and killed several mechs however

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Have had quite a few beers and am probably going to do a bong load and then play Insurgency: Sandstorm for a bit. My nephew got me into it and it's kinda fun. The only thing you get points for are cosmetic stuff so it's kinda nice that I can just do what I want because I couldn't care less about cosmetics.

I really like playing machine gunners in FPS's and I like to actually play the role correctly. So I can set up shop and go to town on an area denying the enemy of movement so I can see all my teammates rush the target while I'm blasting away and the enemy is hiding behind walls. I don't have to care much about kills or anything.

At least that's how I've been playing the game lately. :shrug:

weren't you an infantryman irl or something?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Vibing out pretty hard right now, enjoying the gently caress out my Friday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6hrlF0W0ig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAK1Dz-wPaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JN2fBUls-0

Hope everybody's Friday is as chill

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

one of my dog clients bit me the other dau and i think it might be pretty infected

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

one of my dog clients bit me the other dau and i think it might be pretty infected

Sid is going to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

sid walking around with a constant high pitched beeping sound effect