Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I've been hearing a lot of controversy about Andrew Tate online in recent weeks, and it seems like Tucker Carlson just interviewed him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjqaYogX5s

From what I've been able to gather, he's a former professional MMA fighter who frequently made misogynistic comments about women online, and notably has been barred in the last week from Facebook, YouTube and TikTok after concerns about his influence on his millions of followers escalated. I've also been hearing a lot of anecdotal stories from parents and teachers about how much influence he has on young males.

What are your thoughts on this guy, GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

He has some interesting thoughts on hydration,

https://twitter.com/Stutterbox22/status/1559180667862253568

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Wizard Master posted:

I've also been hearing a lot of anecdotal stories from parents and teachers about how much influence he has on young males

Please leave the little boys alone, Wizard Master.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

so true

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
nope

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Wizard Master posted:

While I’m happy for him and also for any trans people who may look to him as a role model, I can’t help but feel this thread was created for the sole purpose of having a particular group of self-righteous goons read over it and dogpile any posts which could be considered problematic- even if said post was made in a joking manner. This is a sad indictment of how far the forums have fallen from the irreverent, no-holds-barred style of humour which made I and so many others fall in love with them.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Wizard Master

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
He's probably too young to know who Lorena Bobbit is

I'd love to personally show him

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Hope he gets murdered, he does not amuse me.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

The gently caress is wrong with his accent. Pick a loving lane

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Benny Harvey posted:

The gently caress is wrong with his accent. Pick a loving lane

I think he wants to sound unwanted wherever he goes.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I am a traditional mail.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idgi why would you interview or expect any insights from someone who gets professionally punched in the head?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idgi why would you interview or expect any insights from someone who gets professionally punched in the head?

Boxers get interviewed.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Spinz posted:

I really hate how this site awakes weird kinks in me...

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

bugot-e

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

They throw a clip of him or Jordan Peterson every once in a while on the YouTube shorts when I’m trying to watch pithy quotes from Tyrion Lannister on there.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

https://youtu.be/VhgLyvP0Y5A

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Never heard of him before 3 days ago. Sounds bad tho

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

he tells it like it is op

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Guys like Andrew Tate will say that women are smaller, weaker, and less intelligent than men, and then use that as a justification for why men are allowed to enslave them.

And my response is gently caress you. Even if that were true, what kind of psycho sees someone who is weaker than them and think they have every right to abuse that person?

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
More like Andrew Taint.

Edit: Got 'em.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

PITY BONER posted:

More like Andrew Taint.

Edit: Got 'em.

I think I speak for all taints when I say we don't want him and he can't use our name

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

HAVE YOU HEARD OF MY CHILI DOG? IT ISN'T VERY BIG BUT I LIKE TO COVER IT WITH SAUCE.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Duck and Cover posted:

HAVE YOU HEARD OF MY CHILI DOG? IT ISN'T VERY BIG BUT I LIKE TO COVER IT WITH SAUCE.

yeah. if you stop yelling we can talk about it

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

he's a dumb bitch and his poo poo keeps coming up on tiktok when I just want to see breaking bad minecraft memes

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
this is what zero chin does to a mf

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

Guys like Andrew Tate will say that women are smaller, weaker, and less intelligent than men, and then use that as a justification for why men are allowed to enslave them.

And my response is gently caress you. Even if that were true, what kind of psycho sees someone who is weaker than them and think they have every right to abuse that person?

I feel like it should be noted that while very few people actually enslave women, Andrew Tate is one of them who actually does.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Andrew Taters and mule deer from the sprawling militia compound of Idaho.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yeah. if you stop yelling we can talk about it

HOW WILL I SELL MY GET RICH COURSE IF I AM NOT CONSTANTLY YELLING IN YOUR FACE. I DON'T HAVE THE STOMACH TO SAY lovely THINGS ABOUT WOMEN FOR THE ATTENTION. WOMAN HAVE COOTIES. Oh guess I do. Anyway if you give me 200 bucks I'll tell you how to inoculate yourself from cooties as well as get rich.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Duck and Cover posted:

HOW WILL I SELL MY GET RICH COURSE IF I AM NOT CONSTANTLY YELLING IN YOUR FACE. I DON'T HAVE THE STOMACH TO SAY lovely THINGS ABOUT WOMEN FOR THE ATTENTION. WOMAN HAVE COOTIES. Oh guess I do. Anyway if you give me 200 bucks I'll tell you how to inoculate yourself from cooties as well as get rich.

Nahh. I already got 200 bucks

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Nahh. I already got 200 bucks

I am a multimillionaire so you can trust whatever I say about anything.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

EorayMel posted:

Wizard Master

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Duck and Cover posted:

I am a multimillionaire so you can trust whatever I say about anything.

you being a multimillionaire makes me not want to trust you

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I wonder how you can take someone's life advice when they openly admit they moved to Romania specifically because of it's lax laws regarding sexual assault. Yes this is a thing that happened, Andrew Tate admitted straight up it's easier to rape women in Romania and that's why he moved there.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Spinz posted:

Get this: Lorena Boobtits

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

I really hate how this site awakes weird kinks in me...

Best current username ^

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Lorena Gallo is a sweet and wonderful woman with a wonderful family who has put her penis chopping ways in the past. Bobbitt had it coming, the raping maniac. Hell, even if he did nothing wrong I would hate him for being a dullard. Have you heard him talk?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
This guy did a pretty fun video on him a few weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BijOF8I2t_4

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
"Wizard Master" popped into my head before I even finished reading the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
never heard of him OP