Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

biceps crimes posted:

go back to D&D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Complications posted:

have there been a mainstream picture of a ukrainian soldier without an obvious nazi tat or sigil on them yet
i think there's an argument to be made that, just like how all those interviews with "regular americans" always end up being with local republican party representatives, the same dynamic is in play for ukrainian nazis. western media outlets are lazy as gently caress, and at best entirely oblivious, at worst complicit, to the fact that the nazis are deliberately trying to get put in front of the cameras to position themselves as defenders of ukraine/the west.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Switzerland posted:

i mean, are you trying on the "lol ukrainians are nazis" angle favored by russian troll farms...?

https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1558391697603698688?s=20&t=M1yWlpvWyFp_2IkIE5En6w

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Switzerland posted:

i mean, are you trying on the "lol ukrainians are nazis" angle favored by russian troll farms...?

https://twitter.com/GabrielRockhill/status/1547895147161038853?s=20&t=M1yWlpvWyFp_2IkIE5En6w

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

A Buttery Pastry posted:

i think there's an argument to be made that, just like how all those interviews with "regular americans" always end up being with local republican party representatives, the same dynamic is in play for ukrainian nazis. western media outlets are lazy as gently caress, and at best entirely oblivious, at worst complicit, to the fact that the nazis are deliberately trying to get put in front of the cameras to position themselves as defenders of ukraine/the west.

Right, I'm willing to concede maybe only 1-3% of the population are ethnonationalists in Ukraine. The problem is they've heavily infiltrated the military and the civilian government has both catered to them and created a perfect environment for them to become the heroes of the state, or turn all those weapons and combat experience after the war on their other enemies and undesirables.
The US is destabilizing the region and making things worse for everyone.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
The Russians have more nazis anyway

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
just to be consistent we probably shouldn't give the russian nazis billions in weapons either

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
The democrats are going to be destroyed in 2022.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

cool the shittiest cspam poster is back

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

I'm fine not giving Russia money and guns either

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

sexpig by night posted:

I'm fine not giving Russia money and guns either

apparently this means that you actually support putin

which means that the liberal associative property is a = not(a)

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Pagani delenda est

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

Pagani delenda est

for a guy with your rapsheet, i wouldnt expect your latin to have such major gender confusion

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Coolness Averted posted:

just to be consistent we probably shouldn't give the russian nazis billions in weapons either

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Real hurthling! posted:

for a guy with your rapsheet, i wouldnt expect your latin to have such major gender confusion

I’m trying to be more inclusive of Paganx people fyi

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Coolness Averted posted:

But they want to give Navalny and friends weapons... :confused:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Frosted Flake posted:

Pagani delenda est

but doctor, I am great clown Pagani!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

delendi sunt is the agreement you want

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

This is some seriously pathetic larping

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

This is some seriously pathetic larping

All larping is pathetic

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Thoguh posted:

The democrats are going to be destroyed in 2022.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Switzerland posted:

They are.

Also the fact someone wants to talk about raping kids here is indicative of a utterly depraved mind.

Also lol. Republicans being compared to the Azonvites. Neocons ? Yes. Most Trumpsters no.

Finally in Demon Rat news…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-administration-blames-congress-for-imminent-end-of-free-tests-program/ar-AA11dYl7

Cases are going up again . Lol.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 15:15 on Aug 29, 2022

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Switzerland posted:

lol

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

speaking as a russian troll farmer “lol ukrainians are nazis" is my preferred fertilizer for growing my crops of russian trolls

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
There's really just a real big Nazi problem in general IMO. If we could just get Ukraine/Russia and everyone on to hang on for a couple of months and just get rid of all the nazis first this whole thing would be a lot neater.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if they got rid of all their nazis then who would we send all those weapons to, huh?

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1564058075828461570?t=gZVtOVE9uFL076PCTDiRuw&s=19

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Lawn order! Lawn order!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/3yearletterman/status/1564058591493066752?s=21&t=FFkMkATwq306bvgT8g1Kvw

he’s really been refining his craft

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

what has five years of being a "first!!one!" poster epically owning Trump gotten Jeff Teidrich? like is there money in being a shitlib or is he really just doing it for the love of the game?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Shrecknet posted:

what has five years of being a "first!!one!" poster epically owning Trump gotten Jeff Teidrich? like is there money in being a shitlib or is he really just doing it for the love of the game?

he’s a renowned designer

quote:

This image of Andrew Carnegie wearing iPod headphones was created to help promote the Carnegie podcast page at the iTunes Store.

http://www.tiedrich.com/

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/stat...ingawful.com%2F

oh so by refusing to give Garland a hearing that was all fine?

even when it comes to decorum dems bend over backwards to let Republicans gently caress them

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ex post facho posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/stat...ingawful.com%2F

oh so by refusing to give Garland a hearing that was all fine?

even when it comes to decorum dems bend over backwards to let Republicans gently caress them

the purpose of a system is what it does:smugdog:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Barrett is completely legitimate and completely the fault of the hubris of Ginsberg.

Kavenaugh's spot is legitimate, but he isn't. He's openly compromised and owned and they also openly refused to do basic background checks on him because of how bad it is.

Gorsuch's spot was blatantly stolen, but on the other hand Obama just let them do it so I guess you could argue either way on that one.

No matter how you slice it though the court itself is illegitimate and the fact that Biden disagrees with that is a key factor in why the democrats will be destroyed in 2022.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Thoguh posted:

No matter how you slice it though the court itself is illegitimate and the fact that Biden disagrees with that is a key factor in why the democrats will be destroyed in 2022.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Thoguh posted:

Barrett is completely legitimate and completely the fault of the hubris of Ginsberg.

Kavenaugh's spot is legitimate, but he isn't. He's openly compromised and owned and they also openly refused to do basic background checks on him because of how bad it is.

Gorsuch's spot was blatantly stolen, but on the other hand Obama just let them do it so I guess you could argue either way on that one.

Obama could have done a recess appointment but refused to out of decorum lol

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Thoguh posted:

The court was intentionally stacked and the dems went along with it. Kavanaugh was the one they really rubbed in your face, though.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

mawarannahr posted:

he’s a renowned designer

http://www.tiedrich.com/
his daughter's funny (she does Awkward Zombie, the only good video game webcomic)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Coolness Averted posted:

Obama could have done a recess appointment but refused to out of decorum lol

that wouldn’t have worked because the modern senate is never formally in recess and that kind of technicality is important to senators and the court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

hobbesmaster posted:

that wouldn’t have worked because the modern senate is never formally in recess and that kind of technicality is important to senators and the court

also wouldn't it have only delayed the result we got by a year