Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

I love to watch Fox News and then go club some baby seals
plan p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Lmao Leclerc. I want a camera on him or to hear the radio message when he finds out

speng31b
May 8, 2010

behind Alonso! Ferrari. Every time

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
For all the lovely weird italian jokes I scrolled past (pasta?? Haha) Ferrari probably maximized what they could have done given how fast the RBs are here

Fodder Cannon
Jan 12, 2008

I love to watch Fox News and then go club some baby seals

ilmucche posted:

Lmao Leclerc. I want a camera on him or to hear the radio message when he finds out

"*bleeeeeeeeeeep*"

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
get ready for the scream

Clarence
May 3, 2012

lol Ferrari

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

curried lamb of God posted:

5 second penalty :laffo:

Bet he’s happy to throw away a 19 second gap for a non-fastest fast lap

speng31b
May 8, 2010

had anyone done a supercut of all Charles screams this season yet

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

For all the lovely weird italian jokes I scrolled past (pasta?? Haha) Ferrari probably maximized what they could have done given how fast the RBs are here
Well, they would've if Leclerc hadn't driven down the pit lane too quickly there

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Ferrari are an amazing F1 team and we are lucky to be able to watch them every week. A unique new error every race is a treat.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

feel like pitting for a fastest lap attempt that had leclerc come out behind alonso was not a great idea

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

net work error posted:

Ferrari are an amazing F1 team and we are lucky to be able to watch them every week. A unique new error every race is a treat.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Sombrerotron posted:

Well, they would've if Leclerc hadn't driven down the pit lane too quickly there

even with the speeding in pits he came out behind Alonso so it was a stupid idea no matter what

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Red Bull had a couple of lol moments thanks to rbpt but otherwise they are a team of just merciless bastards and Ferrari just aren't equipped to go up against that in any way.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

ilmucche posted:

feel like pitting for a fastest lap attempt that had leclerc come out behind alonso was not a great idea
Especially when it meant doing a faster lap than someone driving like early 2000s Michael Schumacher.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

ahahahaha :discourse: make mine a capricciosa

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/ESPNF1/status/1563898035104522240

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
"It's Lewis, every time" from Carlos wow

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

ilmucche posted:

It was fine because he was always going to get around Nando and the DRS probably helped him but he also was never going to touch Max so it was all just whatever

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Forza Ferrari

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
"and a partridge in a pear tree"

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
oops i fell asleep, and the race is over. haha

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Really boring race

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Was that Al Gore?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Boy Helmut Marko looks like poo poo

speng31b
May 8, 2010

it's really generous of Ferrari to sacrifice so much to deliver some entertainment in the most boring races

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
There's no way I wouldn't get one of those trophies and start playing with it like a toy uzi.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Ferrari finding new exciting ways to gently caress up is basically the only reason I am still watching this season.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Oh yeah, Albon got his point! Really happy for him, well-deserved. :unsmith:

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

He's Palpatining.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Take all of Ferrari's funding from F1 and give it to a new team

speng31b
May 8, 2010

it's always helpful when someone looks just as lovely on the outside as they are on the inside, so from that perspective i appreciate it

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

Ocon had a really impressive race getting to 7th from 16th and pulling off those two double passes. Gasly also did really well to make it to 9th from the pit start.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Alonso sending Lewis airborne and Leclerc ruining his fastest lap attempt kept this race from being a total loss. The Dutch crowds are poo poo and they make the frogman more insufferable through association.

This season has been really boring from a competitive sense because Red Bull's competition keeps screwing up rather than giving them a hard fight. Pooperia Fartari are entertaining in their fuckups but I'd like to see some proper podium battles.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Harry Lime posted:

Ocon had a really impressive race getting to 7th from 16th and pulling off those two double passes. Gasly also did really well to make it to 9th from the pit start.

Alpha Tauri completely gently caress Tsunoda's strategy every race it almost feels intentional at this point

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
I desperately need to know which drinking glass Leclerc broke as a child, causing a witch to curse him so that he will achieve his greatest dream and it will destroy him, piece by piece, bit by bit, until he is nothing but a hollow shell of despair and disappointment.