Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62608951

quote:

Sir Alex's testimony came after messages and poems between the ex-player and Kate Greville were read to the court.

On November 6 2017, Giggs said: "Morning gorgeous. I am so punching. You are truly amazeballs."

Ms Greville responded: "You are not punching. You rock my world. You also have the bestest bum in the world. You are incredible."

On December 10 2017, Ms Greville wrote: "You know I think you are amazing. I adore you baby."

Giggs replied: "Fandabidoozie. You are the jam in my doughnut, the truffle in my pasta, the salt in my tequila.

Ms Greville said: "I keep thinking of us walking on the beach. You make my heart skip a beat. I even love massaging your feet."

On New Year's Eve 2017, he sent a post which spelled out his partner's surname: "G for Gorgeous, R for Radiant, E for Extraordinary, V for Vivacious, I for Idolised (by me), L for Legs, L for Legs, E for Everything I have wanted."

Testimonies were also heard by the court from former Manchester United chief executive David Gill, and Salford City chairman Karen Baird.

Karen Baird, who is chairman of the League Two club which Mr Giggs co-owns, described him as: "Very much a gentleman."

my brain is physically unable to parse these as sincere and unironic conversations between grown adults with jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

The wife beaters choice of toastie maker

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

c0burn posted:

astonishing

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:

c0burn posted:

How do these keep getting better?!

L is for lmao (by me)

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

lol excellent new av

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

c0burn posted:

Ahahahahahahaha

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

just imagining all the United players eating lunch after training around 2010, where Giggs is talking about his amazeballs new honey and Owen is explaining how acting is the same as lies

starting to realise now why Roy Keane lost his mind

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

c0burn posted:

come on

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
B is for Breville

J is for Jail

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

c0burn posted:

this guy has gone all in on 'you can't send me to jail, I'm too stupid' and god drat it he has a shot

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

this guy has gone all in on 'you can't send me to jail, I'm too stupid' and god drat it he has a shot

The Harry redknapp defence getting a welcome airing

whostolemyhat
Jan 15, 2014

I was prepared to believe the shite poetry, but this toastie maker stuff can't be real, surely?

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"

whostolemyhat posted:

I was prepared to believe the shite poetry, but this toastie maker stuff can't be real, surely?

I’ve googled it and I can find no sources :( I desperately hope it’s true though.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
The last bit isn't real, unfortunately

https://twitter.com/shornKOOMINS/status/1560662673649311744?s=20&t=hU-IejNoTXZEP680UGuILA

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FullLeatherJacket posted:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62608951

my brain is physically unable to parse these as sincere and unironic conversations between grown adults with jobs

Footballers Gone Feral: Fandabidoozie. You are the jam in my doughnut, the truffle in my pasta, the salt in my tequila.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

always fun to add a bit of levity to a domestic abuse court case

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

Ah goddam

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

yooooou son of a bitch!!!!!!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Welsh troll farms are spreading disinfo on this case, don't know what to believe

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

just imagining all the United players eating lunch after training around 2010, where Giggs is talking about his amazeballs new honey and Owen is explaining how acting is the same as lies

Bold statement for a man that's seen 6 films

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Bold statement for a man that's seen 6 films

Was there ever a list of all 6?

I vaguely remember him talking about having watched one of them on a plane, and the other coz his girlfriend/wife made him, (I think that one was Jurassic Park), but I do not remember a definitive list of "All films Micheal Owen has watched."

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Was there ever a list of all 6?

I vaguely remember him talking about having watched one of them on a plane, and the other coz his girlfriend/wife made him, (I think that one was Jurassic Park), but I do not remember a definitive list of "All films Micheal Owen has watched."

I'm sure pulp fiction was one of the 6 too lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i remember cool runnings being in there but also might be mixing it up with some other weird footballer

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Michael Owen posted:

“I’ve seen Heat. Wasn’t great.”

“I preferred Ghost. My older sister had it on once, I think I was eight years old. It was alright. I can’t really remember what happened. I think it was quite emotional.”
i hate that boring little weirdo so much

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
https://twitter.com/themichaelowen/status/522059993663946754
Since then he has apparently also seen all four Rocky sequels and Creed, the creepy fuckin' doyle

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
he was just mad Jurassic Parks aren't real and he can't ride a triceratops, wasn't he

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
“Been forced to watch” :qq:

What a twat

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

If it was someone other than Owen I would have taken the ‘forced to watch’ bit as a joke on himself but he defo means it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

he’s a weird and boring little prick op and i hate him so much

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

want to sit him down and make him watch My Dinner With Andre as a powerful troll

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Imagine thinking watching Jurassic Park was a chore

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

The Deleter posted:

Imagine thinking watching Jurassic Park was a chore

Maybe the modern ones?

I think my kids would choose washing up over Bad Chris.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/reportdailys/status/1563594533358927872

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
I, normally an absolute banter MACHINE, am not touching that one with a ten foot pole.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

real life patrick bateman poo poo

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Hammer AND a baseball bat seems a bit excessive imo

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1563952621215518720

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Why would someone in Italy even have a baseball bat?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Why would someone in Italy even have a baseball bat?

I have a baseball bat.

I have never, ever played baseball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Dell_Zincht posted:

I have a baseball bat.

I have never, ever played baseball.

Give it a try OP