Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
drat, can't believe how far we've dropped from Susan the Boil and Bender becoming a fembot to win at the Olympics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

Rewatched Fire Walk With Me and its still fantastic

that's great, did you watch the deleted scenes too? they rule

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Farm Frenzy posted:

Everything everywhere is a powerful demonstration that you can make a movie that's all Soy multiverse rick and morty poo poo and it'll still be good if you have actual cinematography

It turns out cool things are fun and entertaining when done well yes

TheSlutPit posted:

Yup! If anything it’s a movie about the consequences of exploiting animals for spectacle as much as it is a movie about a scary alien.

I mean the whole plot is about a former child actor trying to exploit the scary alien animal for spectacle

thatfuturekid
Jan 5, 2014
NOPE was real cool, but I think US is a more engaging movie moment-to-moment. For me, his release order is what I would currently rank them, but I think NOPE will hit the 2nd spot with a re-watch it. The "fake out" and the Gordy stuff was super top notch and I thought the ending was cool af.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Xaris posted:

i think that's probably the biggest problem with SNW is it virtually has no original thought in the show.

Listening to the way some fans talk, I get the sense that's the central appeal.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

I like movies

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

My wife is not enjoying she-hulk and is legit offended by Jen turning into "a giant green barbie". She says the show reinforces toxic beauty standards

She looks and moves like an ogre from Shrek

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

when is a hulk gonna clap those cheeks

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Breakfast All Day posted:

when is a hulk gonna clap those cheeks

:whitewater:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

sorry did hulk already assclap in one of the movies or television productions? im not an mcu expert. can see how this would be weird if it were a solemn moment

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

if the hulks did a tandem assclap salute at tony starks funeral or smth im so embarassed for making light of it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i misread and thought you were asking when bruce was gonna gently caress his cousin

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

oh no lol. incest would be too great a superpower even for comics

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

vyelkin posted:

She looks and moves like an ogre from Shrek

Rude to say about anybody's wife imo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Also lmao

God this looks dumb

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

lol, Ultimatum

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
They had a Hulk burp contest, she-hulk and Tatiana feet, and soon lift'n'carry. Disney is fighting back against the perception of a sexless MCU.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

i misread and thought you were asking when bruce was gonna gently caress his cousin

i haven't read it since I was a teenager, but I'm pretty sure this is part of Old Man Logan. The Hulk and She-Hulk create an army of inbred hillbilly Hulks that take control of the west coast.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mr Hootington posted:

They had a Hulk burp contest, she-hulk and Tatiana feet, and soon lift'n'carry. Disney is fighting back against the perception of a sexless MCU.

wake me up when She Hulk turns into a blueberry.

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

I would like to apologize for being a sloppy bitch. I was obviously in a bad place and was rude and insulting. My bad. I will do better. I am sorry if I hurt anyone.

Barnum Brown Shoes has issued a correction as of 14:49 on Aug 29, 2022

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tried to watch the Gordy scene on youtube but it's copyright-blocked and I stopped paying for NordVPN at some point :negative:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Antonymous posted:

that's great, did you watch the deleted scenes too? they rule

Not this time but I have in the past. It's a shame a lot of the Twin Peaks scenes would ruin the pacing of the movie because a lot of them are great

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Tom Green's character in Freddy Got Fingered is also named Gordy

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Nope was great and this is now the second time ive seen someone ITT say that the Gordy scene was random and didnt belong in the movie, to which i say, lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/shaTIRED/status/1563713821604253696

preach

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCNKdJ2CIJk

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

You mist cut out the most toxic influences in your life.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Funny thing about Gordy's Home is that given the time frame of the movie it seems anachronistic, but maybe all the more fitting that a disastrous chimp-based sitcom tried to debut in 1997 and is most well known for some people getting faces ripped off during the filming of the pilot.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
lol that the first reply is someone saying "her brother follows Trump on social media too"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
my experience with yelling at blood relations who have poo poo opinions is that it just makes them double down and get louder about it because they think it's funny to trigger the libs (you).

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Sweeney will be uncanceled when she does a full penetration scene during the next season of whatever degenerate show she stars in.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lol I think it looks great.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

who is sweeney

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

can these people do anything outside

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

josh04 posted:

who is sweeney

i didnt know either but after a quick search my opinion is that she should shame me

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

my experience with yelling at blood relations who have poo poo opinions is that it just makes them double down and get louder about it because they think it's funny to trigger the libs (you).

Personally, of my white boomer relatives, I only have NPR/MSNBC libs and nevertrumps, and the nevertrumps are by FAR easier to talk to about basically any issue than the NPR ones

Nevertrumps who don't have NYT opinion gigs are confused and adrift, nothing makes sense anymore, everything's topsy-turvy etc, and talking sense to them is effective even if it's not the kind of sense they're accustomed to. NPR boomers simply see you as a naive child (I'm 35 and have a kid lmao) who must be corrected.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

what's the litmus test for severing ties from your parents across different races? need some insane academic pretending to be POC to write a book on this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

lol I think it looks great.

it looks amazing. the portrayal of his parents had be rolling because they were always deeply supportive and he loved them

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Open Source Idiom posted:

Listening to the way some fans talk, I get the sense that's the central appeal.

yeah probably. maybe it’s for the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

DarkCrawler ftw