Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

lol shrinking violets itt

She personally intervened to get the former Ukrainian president out of jail, she can handle being yelled at

so loving yell at her for that you stupid dipshit, yell at her for the heinous poo poo she's actually done, she's a genuinely horrible person and nazi sympathizer not to mention landlord, don't support a chud with an iq of 3 calling her a "bitch"

i know nuance is hard for some of you!!!! you can do it, i believe in you!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

apatheticman posted:

Yeah man that's exactly what we're doing.

Being a reductionist fuckwad is surely bound to make you seem like the sane, cool and good poster in this situation.

Edit - For the record

Yelling at politicians - Cool and good

Rushing politicians calling them traitor bitches telling them to get the gently caress out of the province in a manner that would have you shot if this was any sane country with a security detail - not good.

I'll loving shut up about it because apparently nuance is as dead as these gay comedy forums.

Politicians should be allowed to shoot people who get close and yell at them - this guy

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Juul-Whip posted:

do you think she is aware of how the economic conditions are allowing fascism to flourish once more or does walk around in denial?

Probably knows but thinks it's overblown as she is a member of the ruling class and will never face consequences

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Frosted Flake posted:

“Having people killed by the Mounties for the sake of the LPC’s Bismarck and decorum is good” - a Leftist

LOL

Bad faith bullshit is all you got?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

:gas:

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Chuds with IQs of 3 actually do poo poo when they have grievances instead of clutching pearls. She is a bitch, he’s not wrong, he’s just doing it for the wrong reasons.

Given that she’ll be the face of decorous austerity when the economy takes a downturn, maybe the takeaway here is that you can confront these people and make them afraid, rather than insisting the norms are respected and institutions preserved above all else.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
right wing fuckwads are actively encouraged and empowered by our lovely society and media so it should be no surprise when a chud confronts one of our nazi politicians instead of anyone with a legitimate grievance, I can't imagine getting worked up about this or thinking that anyone who takes pleasure in seeing the aforementioned collaborator face some harassment is a supporter of chuds, etc.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

apatheticman posted:

LOL

Bad faith bullshit is all you got?

You just said the man would be shot in a same country

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

She is a bitch, he’s not wrong,

can you come up with an insult on her that's not a gendered slur? come on, I know you can do it

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Terror Sweat posted:

Probably knows but thinks it's overblown as she is a member of the ruling class and will never face consequences

Well here she is facing consequences in the form of a verbal rebuke, and look at the response.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

"yelling at politicians is good but only when done over email in a thoroughly researched and properly cited argument, I am very smart and nuanced"

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

CLAM DOWN posted:

can you come up with an insult on her that's not a gendered slur? come on, I know you can do it

I can, I don’t care to.

Go get up in her face and yell your rigorously specific insult that doesn’t offend anyone else.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

please keep posting the word nuanced please I just really love reading it

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Terror Sweat posted:

You just said the man would be shot in a same country

To draw a delineation between the actual situation and "yelling at a politician".

Keep the gently caress up.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Tighclops posted:

right wing fuckwads are actively encouraged and empowered by our lovely society and media so it should be no surprise when a chud confronts one of our nazi politicians instead of anyone with a legitimate grievance, I can't imagine getting worked up about this or thinking that anyone who takes pleasure in seeing the aforementioned collaborator face some harassment is a supporter of chuds, etc.
we can hate the cops but still think it was Good, Actually when the trucker idiots got gently pushed off the street by the cops

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

This thread got some posts hot drat

I personally find it funny when the libs and chuds fight, not sure if this means i support Russian war crimes or not, hard to follow the last few pages

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Further entrenching the political class into using the violence of the state to quell political dissent by threatening them directly is good for the leftist cause for the following reasons:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

I can, I don’t care to.

Go get up in her face and yell your rigorously specific insult that doesn’t offend anyone else.

so you're just a lovely person who likes using gendered slurs then, got it

you have a tiny brain and bad posts

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Oops! All Nazis!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

apatheticman posted:

Rushing politicians calling them … in a manner that would have you shot if this was any sane country with a security detail

apatheticman posted:

To draw a delineation between the actual situation and "yelling at a politician".

That’s “yelling at a politician” with more words and your belief that this should get you shot by the RCMP.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

If we lived in a just world a death squad would be promptly dispatched to that man's place of residence in order to keep the peace. Sadly that level of nuance and context is just not achievable yet

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

CLAM DOWN posted:

so you're just a lovely person who likes using gendered slurs then, got it

Oh no! Not gendered slurs!

😴💤

What are the nice inoffensive insults people should use to really drive their point home?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

Oh no! Not gendered slurs!

😴💤

What are the nice inoffensive insults people should use to really drive their point home?

holy gently caress you're a bad person

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Frosted Flake posted:

That’s “yelling at a politician” with more words and your belief that this should get you shot by the RCMP.

https://www.kumon.com/ca-en/

Please enroll to get some reading comprehension.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

now see if only that guy from Alberta was enrolled in Kumon he would have been able to pick up some more acceptable white collar slurs to call our Nazi future PM.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

CLAM DOWN posted:

holy gently caress you're a bad person

lol oh man, if only that man had nicely approached her and told her she’s a “bad person” she’d be shaken to her core.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

when u already nuanced but she keep suckin :freakout::freakout:

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

it's wild that this is the thing getting assloads of posts

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Ricky just promise me you'll use some sense of decorum in the C-SPAM Canada thread

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I want to come across as a Good Person while confronting politicians and that’s why I’ll never ever confront them. 😇

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

"Excuse me Ms Freeland? You are a bad person"

*gets shot*

Finally a country where I'm proud to call my self a constituent

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Finally some real loving debate and discussion in here, it's been a while.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Falstaff posted:

ETA: Wait, is the issue here about the definition of "personally?"

ignoring the ongoing struggle session, there are monsters like henry kissinger and monsters like bruce mcarthur, and maybe she's a bit of both, idk, that's the question i'm asking

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

[Canada] Posting in a manner that would have you shot if this was any sane country with a security detail

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

security detail more like general insecurity!!

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

FormaldehydeSon posted:

[Canada] Posting in a manner that would have you shot if this was any sane country with a security detail

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

please stop using gendered slurs i plead while using every euphemism i can to avoid just calling someone else retarded

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I’m so afraid of confrontation and aggression I want the RCMP to make sure our politicians never have to worry about Bad People speaking to them out of turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

FormaldehydeSon posted: