Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

yellowcar posted:

you were the guy that got pissy at people itt that said they weren't gonna vote lmao

yes only serious posting here at all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
my lib dad who is horny for pm jean charest also thinks freeland would be pretty good

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

run on sentience posted:

Lol the tankie pamps are extra poopy today, as to be expected. I'll never understand how someone can claim to be anti-fascist and anti-imperialism while idolizing one of the most fascist and imperialist regimes on the planet. More than one thing can be bad!

Freeland and historical and current Nazis in Canada and Ukraine should be called out. But it rings hollow when the people calling it out are simultaneously cheering on Russian Nazis while they level entire cities, killing, raping, abducting, and torturing as many civilians as they can.

There is very little difference between a chud and a tankie, it's just a matter of which group of fascists they personally support.

you're gonna have to show us where these cheers for russian nazis are pal

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:36 on Oct 29, 2022

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It turns out when you have no material understanding of the world, Chud, Tankie and Nazi just mean “Bad People”. Who knew?

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
Thinking about how lucky all those Roma that got pogromed by the people Christia sent guns and money to that at least they were not called a bitch in public.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

yellowcar posted:

you were the guy that got pissy at people itt that said they weren't gonna vote lmao

Lmao

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Extremely nuanced imo

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Calling myself a bitch to own Chrystia Freelands nazi grandpa whom I love and adore

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Calling myself a bitch to own Chrystia Freelands nazi grandpa whom I love and adore

are you ok, you seem unhinged

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Hmm but what about all of the Russian nazis killed by Ukrainian weapons, or the Ukrainian nazis killed by Russians who might not have invaded otherwise? Maybe Chrystia's playing the long game and saving the most lives if u really think

like maybe if she hadn't praise her Nazi collaborator grandpa she wouldn't have been in a position of power later to get more nazis killed, so really, who's the bitch now?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Actually, calling someone a tankie is the tankie-ist move of all, when you really think about it,

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

CLAM DOWN posted:

why is it that you're always so angry at cspam and constantly want to pick fights with people all the time

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Bleck posted:

Actually, calling someone a tankie is the tankie-ist move of all, when you really think about it,

welcome, comrade

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

eXXon posted:

Hmm but what about all of the Russian nazis killed by Ukrainian weapons, or the Ukrainian nazis killed by Russians who might not have invaded otherwise? Maybe Chrystia's playing the long game and saving the most lives if u really think

I feel like couping a country to entrench western friendly oligarchs by having the state murder its own citizens and blame the left leading to the banning of left wing parties nationally before integrating gangs of football hooligans into the army and using them to commit warcrimes and pogroms in the eastern (majority ethnically Russian) half of the country has definitely lead to the most nazis killed in europe in quite some time so we should really be thankful for that.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

yellowcar posted:

why is it that you're always so angry at cspam and constantly want to pick fights with people all the time

lmao what the gently caress are you talking about???

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Bad: Ukrainian Nazis killing Roma, Russians, Jews, homosexuals, etc.

Extremely good and justified: Russian Nazis killing Roma, Russians, Jews, homosexuals, etc.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

run on sentience posted:

Extremely good and justified: Russian Nazis killing Roma, Russians, Jews, homosexuals, etc.

show us the posts

megahtz
Jun 24, 2020

by Hand Knit
Bad: prosecuting snc lavalin in a criminal trial
Good: firing the attorney general for illicitly recording a conversation with someone asking her to do them a favour and not prosecute snc lavalin in a criminal trial

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

CLAM DOWN posted:

🚨Gendered Insult🚨

https://youtu.be/Ek0ONogCmDg

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

run on sentience posted:

It was bad when the West broke up the Soviet Union into client states controlled by ultra-nationalist oligarchs who killed their own citizens for gain as well. I think they shouldn't have done it in Ukraine in 1991 or 2014, personally.

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Puppy Burner posted:

Thinking about how lucky all those Roma that got pogromed by the people Christia sent guns and money to that at least they were not called a bitch in public.

tankietankietankieTANKIETANKIETANKIE

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/bigblackjacobin/status/1564335513770795015

the alberta labour relations board ruled that collectively refusing overtime constitutes an illegal strike

lolberta

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

run on sentience posted:

Show your work

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

yellowcar posted:

Liberalism: not even once

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Salean posted:

please stop using gendered slurs i plead while using every euphemism i can to avoid just calling someone else retarded

Lmao

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I love tanks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/213849618415484929

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Say what you will about our Nazi prime minister, but at least the GO trains are running on time

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Oxyclean posted:

again I'm still interested in this world where calling her a bitch accomplishes something meaningful

like it's hard not to feel like the conclusion is "well if a chud can't call her a bitch, what can we possibly do??"

It's cancel culture irl IMO. Keep publicly yelling at her until she quits or does good for the people of Canada and people don't want to tell at her anymore

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Think about it, what's the only thing that can blow up a tank? Another tank!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Terror Sweat posted:

It's cancel culture irl IMO. Keep publicly yelling at her until she quits or does good for the people of Canada and people don't want to tell at her anymore

The problem isn't the yelling, it's the misogyny. Hope this helps everybody

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I support Canada's world-class anti-tankie weapons industry.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Bleck posted:

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Bleck posted:

It doesn’t.

drat imagine if someone hurt Margaret Thatcher, Samantha Power or Hillary Clinton’s feelings by calling them a bad name. If you think about it, that’s actually harming all women, even the ones without immense power, equally.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I thought the problem was that he wasn't yelling at the right person? Call Don Cherry a dick, and now we're talkin!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

The Future (of Nazism) is Female

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

yellowcar posted:

TrueChaos posted:

welcome, comrade

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Only the pure of heart can (politely, non-aggressively) publicly confront politicians, but actually not even them because befel ist befel and they’re actually just working for capital, who you should also not confront (nicely).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
As a homosexual I personally give everyone permission to call Ernst Rohm a fag