Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

RandolphCarter posted:

Someone post the sewer pizza

u got it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXUG8q4jKU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/fuckeduppizzas/status/1553461678066569218?s=21&t=2sPfwQe5_4tK0p3jGvp3TA

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I found it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
God drat it I did not want to see that again.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I think of it like an old friend, comforting to see its own way, much like the pizza equivalent of a man gasping his anus for the camera

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I’d rather eat from the meastre any day than touch that sewer pizza.

https://youtu.be/-e5gTx1fVU4

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

God drat it I did not want to see that again.

Sorry, but my friend didn’t believe me and I had to show him.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

RandolphCarter posted:

Sorry, but my friend didn’t believe me and I had to show him.

Well if it's for instructional purposes then I guess it needs to be done.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm gonna be honest: I would not turn down a chicken & waffle pizza with syrup on it out of hand

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
infuse some thc in that honey and now we're talking

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Most of the pizzas featured in this thread were clearly designed with malicious intent (or at best, gross negligence), but I feel confident in saying that whoever created this only had love in their heart

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I would crush the chicken and waffle pizza. I can see myself starting to eat that and not putting it down til I'm done

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

RandolphCarter posted:

Someone post the sewer pizza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjv4IBwHsH4

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

At least, the world pizza

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Chicken and waffles is good.
Pizza is good.

Therefore chicken and waffles pizza is good.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Chicken and waffles is good.
Pizza is good.

Therefore chicken and waffles pizza is good.

Chicken is ok, waffles are good, chicken and waffles sounds gross, and that's what I knnow. Waffle desert pizza sounds great, but I'd not wanna ruin it with chicken. I am strong normally on sweets being sweet only normally and also i think chicken is only good spicy and spicy waffles sounds like some sort of dream where everything goes wrong and then i wake up and realise my life also sucks so i try to eat something and there is only spicy waffles and i find out i died and my bill and ted hell room is eating bad food.

That said I'd like to say that ppl look at me weird if I carry a pizza sideways and I now think that TMNT may have influenced it

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Italian pizza with Spanish flag, American, English and French toast, made in China, with text in two additional languages over a Russian flag :psyduck:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

AI branding is going too far

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

nesamdoom posted:

I carry a pizza sideways

There is ONE pizza rule and you didn’t follow it :negative:

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

There is ONE pizza rule and you didn’t follow it :negative:

a good pizza isn't hurt by being carried sideways. If it is made well then the box being upside down cann be a small prob. slices smooshed sideways alil doesn't bug me as much as ppl dropping a gallon of sauce on it or loading it up with weird poo poo. turning it sideways is a pro move really kuz i'd lose the loose corn and 3 olives. I'll eat a tasty mess before a pretty pile of poo poo.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
What the gently caress between the guy who doesn't understand sweet-and-salty to the slump pizza enjoyer is going on in here right now

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Soul Dentist posted:

What the gently caress between the guy who doesn't understand sweet-and-salty to the slump pizza enjoyer is going on in here right now

sweet and salty sucks. that's pretty much it from where I'm sitting. I just had lunch or i'd care more at this point.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I don't like chicken and waffles either. Each on their own, sure. Not together. I don't usually like sweet + salty but it can definitely work. Well tbh I don't really like sweet stuff much anyway.

It has nothing to do with "understanding" lol.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Pizza the worst post ever in this thread

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I almost want to probe you for such a terrible pizza comment what in the hell you doing posting pal

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

nesamdoom posted:

I carry a pizza sideways

Mods please ban this man for Domino's Carryout Insurance Fraud

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

Italian pizza with Spanish flag, American, English and French toast, made in China, with text in two additional languages over a Russian flag :psyduck:

On the red line underneath "ENGLISH FRENCH TOAST" it says "German style" :lol:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktzhD93oBR4
Reviewbrah tries the Papa John "Pizza Bowl" Spoiler: it is absolute garbage

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

muscles like this! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktzhD93oBR4
Reviewbrah tries the Papa John "Pizza Bowl" Spoiler: it is absolute garbage

:monocle:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i sure could go for some mac n cheese without the mac

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
love me a sloptrough. keto takes you to some weird places.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't like chicken and waffles either. Each on their own, sure. Not together. I don't usually like sweet + salty but it can definitely work. Well tbh I don't really like sweet stuff much anyway.

It has nothing to do with "understanding" lol.

I totally get not liking chicken and waffles specifically. It's a textural mess. But three things ping the lizard brain and it's sugar salt and fat. It's hardwired to an extent

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Do they just bake it in the plastic bowl? What

They must have to run it through at such a low temp that the vegetables don't cook, the cheese just broils and leaves a bunch of wet onions and peppers swimming in water and grease

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
The only difficult part about making pizza from scratch is the dough. If all you want is a bowl of pepperoni and shredded cheese, just throw it together yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Soul Dentist posted:

I totally get not liking chicken and waffles specifically. It's a textural mess. But three things ping the lizard brain and it's sugar salt and fat. It's hardwired to an extent

Yeah basically. McDonald's adds sugar to their fries even.